Nonthaburi school girl not abducted - caught out in a lie

webfact

4 hours ago, daoyai said:

My colesterol just went up from consuming all the porkies in the article.... somehow I think it was who she chatted with on"Line" more than her eyesight that upset teacher. ...dirty lil schoolgirl.

I have read about "London rhyming slang," so may have figured out what "porkies" are, but why on earth do you think you know what happened? Do you do well betting on the horses, too?

1 hour ago, seahorse said:

Why was he taking her to school? Why did the parents not know who he was?

I suppose he was taking her to school because it was morning. I suppose the parents trusted her to know how to avoid danger. Why should I care?

Edited by Acharn

38 minutes ago, Acharn said:

I suppose he was taking her to school because it was morning. I suppose the parents trusted her to know how to avoid danger. Why should I care?

You're a teacher. You should care that 17 year old students are safe. I think it is inappropriate for a male teacher to be taking a student to school without the parent knowing who that teacher is. You should too if you are a respectable teacher. Obviously you aren''t.

I had a feeling she was lieing. I have seen this behavior in teen girls before. The give away was that she had a grandiose exit. No way they just kicked her out after going and getting that far. In almost all these cases there is an element of an inflation of ego. 

The strange part is the teacher twist. Could it have been a warning from her to him? Or potentially an "ill show him" kinda thing?

Can a "close" relationship between a man and a 17 year old girl be platonic?  I think it's rare. And I'm speaking from experience. Yes I was close to someone of the same age. Mostly meeting for projects I had her working on because she is genius artist, and I have known her and her family for a very long time. It was nothing at first, but I did find myself likeing her to much and missing her when I did not see her. It was a warning for me to step back I was shocked all of a sudden to be falling for a girl 15 years younger than me. I was thinking about her to much, and I would never to anything to violate the trust of her family, So that was it. I ended all that and found another way to do it. 

Not long after that she broke down because I was pulling back and confessed her love for me! I must admit, I did not want to do the right thing, But I had to. The hardest thing I have ever had to do was to tell that girl, that is dam near perfect in my eyes, that It could never be. 

I had to explain to her how many people we would be hurting and would hate me. I was 32 then, and she was 17. We are still friends but she is in college now. Our conversation ended that day ended very well with an understanding and actually warm resolution, but I must admit. Sometimes I still think I'm in love with her, and her being 22 now and me being 37, I'm not sure if she came to me again if I would hold back.

Thats my little story. My point is that there is no such thing as a close platonic relationship between a man and and young woman that are spending that kind of time together. I know I lived it and was shocked by my own feelings.

In my defense, I have spent time with quit a lot of other Girls of that age completely platonically and never felt that way about any of them. She is simply a very rare human being and you cant help who you fall in love with some times. 

Not sure what that makes me, but I don't feel to bad about it. I did the right thing for both of us.

sheewwew it was nice to get that out. I have never told anyone. 

Edited by Hiyaall

5 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

and I thought the TV forum super-sleuths already had this one worked out - their deductive powers must be slacking

TVF super-sleuths just don’t have the depth of imagination for weirdness in this instance.

And no access to the CCTV.   It’s all been resolved too fast.   Give us a break!!

7 hours ago, Hiyaall said:

I had a feeling she was lieing. I have seen this behavior in teen girls before. The give away was that she had a grandiose exit. No way they just kicked her out after going and getting that far. In almost all these cases there is an element of an inflation of ego. 

The strange part is the teacher twist. Could it have been a warning from her to him? Or potentially an "ill show him" kinda thing?

Can a "close" relationship between a man and a 17 year old girl be platonic?  I think it's rare. And I'm speaking from experience. Yes I was close to someone of the same age. Mostly meeting for projects I had her working on because she is genius artist, and I have known her and her family for a very long time. It was nothing at first, but I did find myself likeing her to much and missing her when I did not see her. It was a warning for me to step back I was shocked all of a sudden to be falling for a girl 15 years younger than me. I was thinking about her to much, and I would never to anything to violate the trust of her family, So that was it. I ended all that and found another way to do it. 

Not long after that she broke down because I was pulling back and confessed her love for me! I must admit, I did not want to do the right thing, But I had to. The hardest thing I have ever had to do was to tell that girl, that is dam near perfect in my eyes, that It could never be. 

I had to explain to her how many people we would be hurting and would hate me. I was 32 then, and she was 17. We are still friends but she is in college now. Our conversation ended that day ended very well with an understanding and actually warm resolution, but I must admit. Sometimes I still think I'm in love with her, and her being 22 now and me being 37, I'm not sure if she came to me again if I would hold back.

Thats my little story. My point is that there is no such thing as a close platonic relationship between a man and and young woman that are spending that kind of time together. I know I lived it and was shocked by my own feelings.

In my defense, I have spent time with quit a lot of other Girls of that age completely platonically and never felt that way about any of them. She is simply a very rare human being and you cant help who you fall in love with some times. 

Not sure what that makes me, but I don't feel to bad about it. I did the right thing for both of us.

sheewwew it was nice to get that out. I have never told anyone. 

Well said, Hiyaall. "Guarding your heart" is a difficult, but necessary, part of life. By doing it, we avoid undue pain to others and ourselves.

I'd say he was banging her, and/or grooming her, and got upset when she played with her phone and not him. So she made up a story to get back at him and into trouble.  Normal Thai behaviour, and probably the relationship was/is 'sanctioned' by the girl's parents , because a teacher would be regarded as a suitable suitor - at least to them, but probably not the school. 

Moral: don't shit on your doorstep.

21 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

"Better still have her work with the people that clean the streets for 100 hours, work in an organization that assists the elderly and the poor. "

My god man, give your head a shake.   ;) That sort of cruel and unusual punishment is the type of sentence that young ladies driving Hondas and killing 9 people have to consider accepting.

This lass merely annoyed her chauffeur or school guardian.

For his sake, I hope he gets reinstated at his job and an apology is given by the female student and her parents for causing him so much embarrassment.

Ratcatcher what is wrong with making her do community work.  100 hours is not that much when you look at 10 weekends or evenings is not that bad and surely she would get a better understanding of her life and what she has to be thankful.

This should be the penalty for all minors that screw up.  Just maybe change the number of hours

4 hours ago, stephenterry said:

I'd say he was banging her, and/or grooming her, and got upset when she played with her phone and not him. So she made up a story to get back at him and into trouble.  Normal Thai behaviour, and probably the relationship was/is 'sanctioned' by the girl's parents , because a teacher would be regarded as a suitable suitor - at least to them, but probably not the school. 

Moral: don't shit on your doorstep.

She'd have to be desperate to consider any rub a dub dub with the teacher. who is clearly metabolically challenged or as they say in Hull. a fat bast..d 

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

Ratcatcher what is wrong with making her do community work.  100 hours is not that much when you look at 10 weekends or evenings is not that bad and surely she would get a better understanding of her life and what she has to be thankful.

This should be the penalty for all minors that screw up.  Just maybe change the number of hours

Sorry kk, I did not realize you don't do irony. The silly emoticon with the wink meant I was joking. I agree with you, but maybe my point was lost on you? It was to do with little " Miss Honda Na Tollway" and her "punishment" 

On 8/23/2016 at 2:11 PM, webfact said:

The teacher told the director that when they were in the car he got annoyed because she was playing on the Line application throughout the journey. 

Even 38 year old women are "playing Line" all the time actually.

Edited by mesterm