personal recomends for apartment?

thaibeachlovers

Can anyone please recommend an apartment for me. Personal experience please.

I need something no further away from the beach than Buakhao and prefer something near Central Mall. Between Central Rd and South Rd would be ideal. The sois off Buakhao are good, but no further than half way towards 3rd Rd.

Price range between 5 thousand and 12 thousand is desirable. 15 thousand would be my upper limit if the place was exceptional.

Does not have to be flash and can be in a predominately Thai apartment block.

Must have off road m'bike parking and good wifi is desirable.

Need a lift if a high block ( bad knees ).

AC if included, but not necessary.

Swimming pool not needed.

Thank you for any suggestions. I know that I can just go and look around, but there are thousands of places to look at and a personal recomend is a good starting point.

33 minutes ago, Seizetheday said:

You won't get an exceptional apartment for 15,000 in Pattaya.

Why not have at look at Nirun condo, it's not fancy, but it's cheap.

Thanks for replying. I don't need anything fancy ( you should see what I lived in in the village ).

I think I checked out Nirun before on a different thread. It didn't look like it had off road parking for my m'bike. Essential.

I agree with Seizetheday, Nirun is one of the better cheap options if you can find the right landlord.

Plenty of off-road parking around the 4 towers though it gets a bit busy during High season.

VT 6 was a nice place to stay but a bit above your price range (and mine),

Have you considered View Talay 1 or 2 in Jomtien. It will take you 5 minutes on your bike and you will be in Pattaya.

You will probably get a nicer condo for your money.

Yep best option by far. I'm in view tally 2... 11k for the month even partial sea views, 36sqm with air con, full kitchen and lift, brilliant pool with bar and restaurants, etc

OP there is a lady here who owns and rents out many condos. Pm me if you want and I can point you to her office . A thousand times better than Nirun ghetto and it's on the baht bus route

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

I usually direct friends who can't afford to stay at my beachfront place, to here: http://thailegacyproperty.com/ThaiLegacy_Property/en_Rent-Studio/Stranic/Yensabai__8500THB_RS00024.html

Like the View Talay buildings, you get a bit more space for your money. 39 sq.m. in this case, for as little as 8500 baht per month and still close to Buakhao... you can walk there in three to five minutes dependent on your pace. Dedicated covered bike parking, swimming pool,  elevators..

Reported utilities sans air con around 1200 baht per month.

WiFi and cable TV are extra. I usually lend them one of my MiFi for Internet access. Fast, reliable.and inexpensive if you choose the right packages.

I believe there are so many apartments in Pattaya that offer affordable rent. It usually depends on location and of course the size of the apartment. If it's accessible to public places like schools, hospitals, and more expect it to be of a little pricey compare to apartments that are quite far from those I mentioned. Whenever I'm in search for apartments I always go to http://www.baanguru.com/en/pattaya/apartment-for-rent/ as I find reliable listings of properties that are for rent there.

Edited by limdrew37

• 2 weeks later...

Hello...

I am looking for a good rental agent for my Studio Condo in Nirun...Looking for agent that speaks English, uses Email and is

responsible.  I am in USA for a while so need someone good...Thanks for any help

Rolfe