Trans Beauties: Internet cheers on these hot trans models to win The Face Thailand

snoop1130

Trans Beauties: Internet cheers on these hot trans models to win The Face Thailand

By Coconuts Bangkok

theface.jpg

Popular modeling show The Face Thailand has received lots of media attention after announcing that transgender women will be allowed to compete in the upcoming season. When the auditions happened a few weeks ago, these trans models had all the spotlights on them.

Who knows? The winner of The Face Thailand Season 3 might be a transgender woman, something that has never happened before on the show, which was made famous by Naomi Campbell in the U.S.

The results of who earned a spot on the show will be released Thursday, and the excitement over seeing transgender women competing is going strong. Coconuts has compiled a list of the transgender contestants that fans believe will make it to the show.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/08/23/trans-beauties-internet-cheers-these-hot-trans-models-win-face-thailand

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-08-23

20 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

I'm thinking of entering ... just need to buy some sellotape for my <deleted>!

I couldn't resist Googling to find what the secret word is:   <deleted>!

I thought it might have been something kinky

5 minutes ago, waldroj said:

Good luck to them, on the face of it these pretend girls probably have as much chance as their female competitors!

Poseing Katoy.jpg

Just to show that anything is possible in Thailand, even the country's leader is a pretender.

Tong Ting is much prettier here on T.V. - than when viewed on tv

4 hours ago, dcnx said:

That's nuts!

The public sure is going bananas over them  when the show/ competition goes on air!

However , on a more righteous note , to be fair , they show much more potentials than some of those real chicks !

Do not forget that some European trans models are very successful that can grace the runways of Milan !

16 hours ago, Psimbo said:

So, how are transgender people accepted, assimilated or ostracised in your country then?

I'd think "society" was more referring to the state of "suddenly" every other person seemingly being gay/lesbian/trans/otherkind/whateverotherretardation. It exploded some 4 years back or something, you could barely hear anything in regards to transgenderism and most of the hot topics were gay/lesbian issues but nowadays it seems like being transgender is some sort of "trend". Top that off with Caitlyn Jenner winning the woman of the year award, which is either beyond ridiculous or massive pandering.

But well, it is the latest hot topic societies get to talk about these days and boths sides got valid arguments as well as speculative assumptions, ranging from "I feel this way" to "It's a mental illness" to "Let everyone be what they want" to "Who even cares?". I'm not sure how many studies there are in that regard or how accurate they even would be, but I'm skeptical about this so called "Gay gene" that predefines your sexual orientation from the get go, imo the enviroment you grow up in ought to play a significant role in your development.

Which is not to say there aren't most definitely legit cases about, but using Jenner as prime example again, that one didn't chop off the jewels, which could make you question if it's just a "feeling to think" you are a woman or you are "feeling to be" a woman, and that's ignoring hormone therapy and whatever else is associated with that whole process. Other cases are pretty much clear cut mental  from every angle you look at it and regressives are wanting you to buy that as being totally normal, so the line becomes distorted.

On another note, a decent bunch of them put really amazing effort into it and are drop dead gorgous or "just good looking" on a regular basis (check the full story link provided in the OP for some pics). We are attracted by looks first because we can't see the character and damn well said decent bunch is playing a 10/10, 11/10 kind of game like models.

Buuuut, that's just me throwing some neutral stance out there and going to be labled transphobe by the next regressive leftist returd.