If This Happened To You? (lighthearted)

Cpt_M0ney_Sh0t

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a good look at yourself, i think you will find it is you who has a lot of growing up to do.

If you don't mind, i won't be taking any advice from the likes of you.

:o:D:D:D:D:D awe, sweetie, :D:D get over yourself you goon.

As stated, this is a forum, if you're offended by my minor comments how the <deleted>*k do you cope in the real world....

redrus

**<deleted> to you then you miserable <deleted>.

Edited by redrus

Who's the Anonymous user.

It ain't kayo nor redrus, nor rambo, and Laopo following the proceedings, so, remains the question, who''s the anonymous user been looking on for the past 15 minutes?

Edit 1:

BTW, Drus - forget about it man! You don't need to go there. Stay with us here man!

Edit 2:

But allow me, before I completely put my foot in the proverbial, to just add the context of my profile statement:

Sir Lancelot: We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.

Sir Galahad: I don't think I was.

Sir Lancelot: Yes, you were. You were in terrible peril.

Sir Galahad: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.

Sir Lancelot: No, it's too perilous.

Sir Galahad: Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.

Sir Lancelot: No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on.

Sir Galahad: Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?

Sir Lancelot: No. It's unhealthy.

Sir Galahad: I bet you're gay.

Sir Lancelot: Am not.

Edited by kayo

This is an internet forum, i'm hardly going to take abusive comments to heart, but surely you don't expect to go wading in making unprovoked insulting remarks without some sort of response from your targets?

Anyway, i've had enough of this, it appears to be an argument without a point.

*Had you of meant your olive branch when you edited your post, you would of had the decency to change the rest of it. If you expected an apology from me when it was you who started on me, then you had no right. To be honest my reply directly above this paragraph was just given as a means of explanation, and a way of ending this fracas, it was not intended to be offensive. Your subsequent re-editing, in light of my explanation to you about my response, just confirms your true colours.

Edited by John_Rambo

This is an internet forum, i'm hardly going to take abusive comments to heart, but surely you don't expect to go wading in making unprovoked insulting remarks without some sort of response from your targets?

Anyway, i've had enough of this, it appears to be an argument without a point.

Er, of-course I expect a response.....!:D:o

My last word, refer back to post #64.

redrus

*Good.

Edited by redrus

Obrigado senhor Drus!

Finally there will be someone who knows about the bands I keep going on about

O Rappa

charlie Brown Jr.

Os Paralamas Do Succeso

Cassia....

edit:

olivebranchdovecl9.gif

:o:D

Edited by kayo

Well that’s about it for me folks. I already said what I had to say. I thought then, and still think now that’s it was funny as hel_l, though perhaps it comes across a lil more amusing amongst friends over a beer.

As for those who thought the gun was plastic. I envy you in way. I wish I had so much innocence left as not to be able to tell the difference.

Once again Thanks Rambo and those that didn't turn this into a "I wish the Cpt. was a fudge packer" thread , for being a fellow wolves amongst a heard of bleating sheep.

And speaking of Beer, I will be back home in Samutprakarn (right outside BKK) around Christmas for about a month, and I will be more than happy to have a beer with anyone who is even mildly sane. Rambo, if your around, the first one is one me.

Well that’s about it for me folks. I already said what I had to say. I thought then, and still think now that’s it was funny as hel_l, though perhaps it comes across a lil more amusing amongst friends over a beer.

As for those who thought the gun was plastic. I envy you in way. I wish I had so much innocence left as not to be able to tell the difference.

Once again Thanks Rambo and those that didn't turn this into a "I wish the Cpt. was a fudge packer" thread , for being a fellow wolves amongst a heard of bleating sheep.

And speaking of Beer, I will be back home in Samutprakarn (right outside BKK) around Christmas for about a month, and I will be more than happy to have a beer with anyone who is even mildly sane. Rambo, if your around, the first one is one me.

just as a matter of interest here , your gun , do you possess a gun in thailand or was that a photo from your service days.

just as a matter of interest here , your gun , do you possess a gun in thailand or was that a photo from your service days.

Actualy I was never in the service, I have always been a contractor. That gun (Classic Colt 1911 .45 cal) is mine and I keep that one in Baghdad for when I'm in Iraq. I have a Glock model 22 (full size .40 cal) back in the States collecting dust. And in Thailand...well I obey the law. Probably better if I leave it at that. I have been carring ever since I could leagly in Philly at 21. It's almost second nature now, and I find myself missing it like one would their wallet or keys. Fortunetly I never had to shoot anyone, and I hope I am not put into a situation where I need too.

Thailand is a tough one. If you carry here you really need to watch yourself. Me personally I wouldn't risk it. Though if your someone who can use one, I may have one near by just incase all else failed and you have no alternatives. Better jail then a bag anyday.

I'm still wondering how I can pack one of these however.... :D

post-17979-1164335829_thumb.jpg

Another free beer too anyone who knows what this is :o

Edited by Cpt_M0ney_Sh0t

Actualy I was never in the service, I have always been a contractor. That gun (Classic Colt 1911 .45 cal) is mine and I keep that one in Baghdad for when I'm in Iraq. I have a Glock model 22 (full size .40 cal) back in the States collecting dust. And in Thailand...well I obey the law. Probably better if I leave it at that. I have been carring ever since I could leagly in Philly at 21. It's almost second nature now, and I find myself missing it like one would their wallet or keys. Fortunetly I never had to shoot anyone, and I hope I am not put into a situation where I need too.

Thailand is a tough one. If you carry here you really need to watch yourself. Me personally I wouldn't risk it. Though if your someone who can use one, I may have one near by just incase all else failed and you have no alternatives. Better jail then a bag anyday.

I'm still wondering how I can pack one of these however.... :D

post-17979-1164335829_thumb.jpg

Another free beer too anyone who knows what this is :o

Is that you capt with a 'big erect gun' after the 'incident' ....? :D

I have been carring ever since I could leagly in Philly at 21.

thanks for that , again just wondering , do you need a permit in the states to own a firearm , say a pistol , and can you just walk around the streets with a gun on your belt , or are they supposed to be kept at home for protection against burglars etc.

thanks for that , again just wondering , do you need a permit in the states to own a firearm , say a pistol , and can you just walk around the streets with a gun on your belt , or are they supposed to be kept at home for protection against burglars etc.

Each State is different, if I remember correctly, Texas (suprise suprise) is the easiest where you do not need a permit to carry but it must be visible. California being the most difficult were you need to prove a reason why you should be aloud to carry and it's alot of paperwork. Pennsylvannia (I am too tired to spell check right now :o) is fairly streight forward, background check, for criminality and any history of mental illness, about 3 months, and you get a licnese to carry concealed. I'm a NRA member too, But thats a topic for another thread, probably on a different website.

Though I would like to see the law on gun ownership here in Thailand that would be interesting to know the real deal about it.

Each State is different, if I remember correctly, Texas (suprise suprise) is the easiest where you do not need a permit to carry but it must be visible. California being the most difficult were you need to prove a reason why you should be aloud to carry and it's alot of paperwork. Pennsylvannia (I am too tired to spell check right now :o) is fairly streight forward, background check, for criminality and any history of mental illness, about 3 months, and you get a licnese to carry concealed. I'm a NRA member too, But thats a topic for another thread, probably on a different website.

Though I would like to see the law on gun ownership here in Thailand that would be interesting to know the real deal about it.

but you are in kuwait at the moment

Message to the Mods:

I reckon this thread should be in the jokes section.

I have had some great belly laughs here.

Keep them coming.

<removed quoted only>

:D

It's already in the "fun and entertainment" section, and entertaining it is :o

Obrigado senhor Drus!

Finally there will be someone who knows about the bands I keep going on about

O Rappa

charlie Brown Jr.

Os Paralamas Do Succeso

Cassia....

edit:

olivebranchdovecl9.gif

:o:D

O Rappa, hahah, whenever I went to one of his shows, I'd be already high just entering the main door. Everybody is just puffing it.

Paralamas used to be really great band, now I think they've gone too commercial. Same applies for Charlie Brown. He's got a few ok songs, thou much of a poser most of the times. :D

Do you know Legiao Urbana? The rock-band with lead singer Renato Russo.

One of the best Rock bands of all Times in Brazil, in my opinion. Truly classic.

Another great singer is Cazuza.

I'll have a beer with you in Bangkok Captain, same goes for you Rambo.

As for most of the rest of the people who have posted here, well you can sit together and talk about being gay all you like, as it's only you guys who have mentioned it.

Cheers.

PS. John_Betong keep posting in the jokes section mate, i enjoy reading them, cheers.

Edited by Cigarette Burn

I'll have a beer with you in Bangkok Captain, same goes for you Rambo.

As for most of the rest of the people who have posted here, well you can sit together and talk about being gay all you like, as it's only you guys who have mentioned it.

Cheers.

PS. John_Betong keep posting in the jokes section mate, i enjoy reading them, cheers.

Love IT!, couldn't have said it better myself...

Anyway, the picture is of me last year in Mosul (northeren Iraq) in febuary when some disgruntled individual fired a old russian made rocket into our base and blew up our laundry tent. Fortunetly the only casualties were a pair of my Evisu Jeans........... :o

Now While I do imagine this would be quite the erotic fantasy for some of the sweeter members *Cough* LAO PO*Cough cough* of our good forum. I was not at all amused.

I griped up the guy who grabbed me and lifted him to eye level with me, about 10-12 inches, and yelled at him extremely loud, US Marine Drill Sergeant Style, "DO-YOU-SMOKE-CRACK!?!? &lt;deleted&gt; is wrong with you??? you don't just walk down the street grabbin dicks!!! Did your momma teach you how to grab dicks?!?! MF' you don't ever touch me!!" All the while walking around with him shaking him like a lil ragg doll as he waied frantically for dear life and his eyes got as big as a bar girls with a 10 baht chain waving in front of her face. At this point I felt a lil sympathy for the guy and I looked around to find that his boys had ran as fast as their lil platformed sneakers could carry them and more and more people had come out into the street to see what was going on.

At this point I came back to my senses (I was almost shocked how quickly that raised my ire. Obviously any man who has had a physical has had a guy touch him there. I mean no big deal. But I think the insinuation that I was so soft, as to let some one just run up on me in the street like a bitch, is what really pissed me off.... First time in my life for something like that, never thought I looked the type :D

Little did I know I was about to experience another first. When I looked around the people that came out were laughing and seemingly bemused at the gay boy's horrified demeanor. And by this point I had to say I had to snicker at him too he looked like he was about one shock short of pissing himself. So I decided to test the theory and jump at him like I was going to hit him, but not. You know that pseudo-flex that almost looks like an attack but isn't? When I did he leaped back and stumbled over himself and landed in a NASTY oily black street puddle of stagnant water and just totally trashed his clothes.

At that some of the people who had gathered, notably some bar girls started cackling at him and laughing it up. By this time his boys had came back. But surprisingly, kept their distance. Had they been where I'm from I'm sure I would have been rolled on and got my ass kicked. But lucky me they weren’t and I didn't (Yay!)

What did happen was that boy, now horribly mortified having been thoroughly punked before his freinds and the girls beckoned to me as I walked away. "Hey..Hey You!" he barked. I turned around to find him with a small folding pocket knife out waving it at me. Growing up most of my life in West Philly, going to schools were, crack selling(no not for me before anyone asks), and the related violence was a everyday thing, Being married twice, and working in Iraq with Iraqi's outside of the green zone or military bases, I NEVER had a knife pulled on me until that day!

That took me back for a second and I was still for about 5 seconds then I just knuckled up (put my fists up ready for a serious fight) and said calmly.... "Oh.....you wanna cut some body?? Cut ME MotherF*&^#er" and advanced too him.

Fortunately, for my crazy ass, he put the knife back and power walked away and I turned and did the same as the crowd started to grow.

Gotta Love Thailand, I don't think I would have had that kind of luck anywhere else.

Oh Cpt Money Shot, wow! You sound so brave. I'm really impressed, I wish i could be like you. And you have managed to retell the story in such a modest fashion, I'm sure you were even braver than you made it sound! I know everyone else reading this wouldn't have been able to handle this situation as well as you! Well done!

My hero

:o

I believ the pic is a russian made portable rocket launcher.

Thug!

Yeah! I've got loads. The bar I used to run in Guatemala was owned by a dude from Sao Paulo, musician too.

Paralamas I only heard their acustico album. Pretty powerful.

Casuza was some of the best 80's style rock I've ever heard.

Another genius who bit the bullet, so to speak.

You ever hear Paulinho Moska's version of Casuza's "Blues Do Ano 2000"?

One of the most beautiful tracks I've heard in a long long time.

As for O Rappa. :o:D :D :D I hear what you saying man! Just listening to their stuff gets you high.

I got to know them through the acustico album/dvd (showed it regularly on our big screen in Guatemala). Totally felt in the moment with those guys. The singer is awesome, a force of nature!

I believ the pic is a russian made portable rocket launcher.

Thug!

Yeah! I've got loads. The bar I used to run in Guatemala was owned by a dude from Sao Paulo, musician too.

Paralamas I only heard their acustico album. Pretty powerful.

Casuza was some of the best 80's style rock I've ever heard.

Another genius who bit the bullet, so to speak.

You ever hear Paulinho Moska's version of Casuza's "Blues Do Ano 2000"?

One of the most beautiful tracks I've heard in a long long time.

As for O Rappa. :o:D :D :D I hear what you saying man! Just listening to their stuff gets you high.

I got to know them through the acustico album/dvd (showed it regularly on our big screen in Guatemala). Totally felt in the moment with those guys. The singer is awesome, a force of nature!

Guatemala? What on earth makes you go live there? :D

There's a movie about the life of Cazuza, called "Cazuza - O Tempo Não Pára" meaning (Cazuza - Time doesn't stop).

I saw this film on the cinema last time I was back home- focusing on Cazuza's personal life, a movie that shows his early life, his drug abuse, constant success, charisma and immoral lifestyle.

About that song Blues do Ano 2000, I haven't heard it. But I'll try to download it asap.

d like to think that I could sit with anyone, have a beer and generally get on. Have the knowledge to find common interests and converse. Weather that be about politics, the general state of affairs in Outer Mongolia or tits fanny and football.

Well thats at least 3 things we can talk about. :D:D:o

Edited by Jockstar

d like to think that I could sit with anyone, have a beer and generally get on. Have the knowledge to find common interests and converse. Weather that be about politics, the general state of affairs in Outer Mongolia or tits fanny and football.

Not in any particular order either though......... :D:D

redrus

redrus

Aah but Red, Jock would just keep carping on about the Celtic game and it would end in a fight ...

redrus

Aah but Red, Jock would just keep carping on about the Celtic game and it would end in a fight ...

###### Celtic mate. I'm a Rangers fan. :D