If This Happened To You? (lighthearted)

Cpt_M0ney_Sh0t

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow - an impressive tale of strength and masculinity... i bet youre good at arm wrestling too... in an american drill sergent way of course

i bet you can tear open a bag of crisps/chips in one go - - hel_l i bet you even sleep with the light off!!!!

The kinda thing you should do - and if you did as you have written then I applaud you, albeit risky/foolish knowing about the whole 'Thai loss of face' topic. personally I honestly don't know what I would have done and wouldn't even speculate.

Hope I never get in that situation :o

Firstly thank you very much Rambo and the others like him who's hearts DO NOT pump Piss. It's nice to know that some people here still have a spine. This has given me some wonderful insight into the mentality of many of the expats in this forum. And I can now understand the level of crime that apparently plagues them here. If you look like food (not just appearance, but demeanor & attitude as well), you will be eaten. Other than that incident, 5 years in Pattaya and I have never been the victim of any crimes, not even common bargirl theft.

Fascinating that so many are that soft that they can't even believe my rather restrained, reaction in this case and they think I'm showing off. If I went home and told people what happened they may make fun of me for not beating the shit out of the guy that grabbed me, saying that I was the one who had grown soft in my travels!

The gay posters hazing me I can understand, kinda like when healthy men see a very hot lesbian, it's called wishful thinking. But the others I just think they are just not on that level and are intimidated, and on some level jealous of the choices that come with having an ounce or two of courage and the means to back it up.

Anyway, I hope I get to grow old and cantankerous here in Thailand with my Teerak. Maybe then I'll become a lil bit more reserved, secluded, scared of the young folks...................nahhh I'll just get a gun like Granddad did :o hahaha

Oh and just as a side note...the real Cpt. M0ney Sh0t! (as the stereotypical gun toting hard ass, that some people think I am trying to promote)

post-17979-1164287409_thumb.jpg

And Cpt. and his Trusty Teerak doing the same thing in Hua Hin that I'm doing on this forum...feeding the monkies...Jump! ling ling! pai!

post-17979-1164287833_thumb.jpg

I was expecting a bit more of a story, either a bit of extreme violence or a comedy ending .

Grabbing a small dude by the throat and shouting at him impressing the local bar girls, stroll on. :o

Yeah I was kinda thinking that as I was writing it. It's much better when I tell it. Words don't really do it justice. When I make the faces that the kid did and say it in a comical tone it always gets laughs. It wasn't funny at the time but it's always good for a few laughs amungst friends. They never belive thats the first time I had a knife pulled on me knowing were I'm from and were I work.

Though actualy I didn't grab him to impress the girls at the time I didn't even see them, it was more of a recation to another man's hands being between my legs that set that whole eppisode in motion.

Other than that incident, 5 years in Pattaya and I have never been the victim of any crimes, not even common bargirl theft.

Isn't scamming someone out of $$$ a crime?

Weren't you a victim?

"Cpt_M0ney_Sh0t Posted on: 2005-12-17 18:14:13

Ok let me clear up a few things from about my history first. I live in Thailand and have been for 3 years since I left a similar contract else where in the middle east. I have owned several game lounges, a small Arab restaurant, the first shop for Shwarma on walking street in Pattaya, and possibly the only corn dog stand in all of Thailand. In the beginning I was scammed at every turn and my savings were quickly depleted by foolish mistakes and ignorance of the local market and practices."

Care to enlighten us?

Ahh yes, good point buck.I'm talking about petty stuff like over paying for stuff at the markets. I don't even bother to include Double priceing, over paying, or stuff like exagerated key money. I think everyone gets hosed by that if they come here alone without anyone or any knowledge of the country. But fair nuff' if you want to include that than sure.

However I was thinking more along the lines of more brazen crime like, being stuck up, or threatened for my money, or mabey having some bar girl rob my wallet money from my room or something like that.

I'm a little surprised by the number of people who are mocking the Captain's actions. You always expect there to be a contingent of people who are scared of confrontation, but you would also expect those who have the balls to stand up for themselves to be represented in greater number than has been in evidence on a few threads lately, where the general opinion seems to have been to capitulate meekly in the face of all potential threats. I would have expected a few more people to have been on the Captain's side with this one.

Firstly thank you very much Rambo and the others like him who's hearts DO NOT pump Piss. It's nice to know that some people here still have a spine. This has given me some wonderful insight into the mentality of many of the expats in this forum. And I can now understand the level of crime that apparently plagues them here. If you look like food (not just appearance, but demeanor & attitude as well), you will be eaten. Other than that incident, 5 years in Pattaya and I have never been the victim of any crimes, not even common bargirl theft.

Fascinating that so many are that soft that they can't even believe my rather restrained, reaction in this case and they think I'm showing off. If I went home and told people what happened they may make fun of me for not beating the shit out of the guy that grabbed me, saying that I was the one who had grown soft in my travels!

The gay posters hazing me I can understand, kinda like when healthy men see a very hot lesbian, it's called wishful thinking. But the others I just think they are just not on that level and are intimidated, and on some level jealous of the choices that come with having an ounce or two of courage and the means to back it up.

Anyway, I hope I get to grow old and cantankerous here in Thailand with my Teerak. Maybe then I'll become a lil bit more reserved, secluded, scared of the young folks...................nahhh I'll just get a gun like Granddad did :o hahaha

Oh and just as a side note...the real Cpt. M0ney Sh0t! (as the stereotypical gun toting hard ass, that some people think I am trying to promote)

post-17979-1164287409_thumb.jpg

And Cpt. and his Trusty Teerak doing the same thing in Hua Hin that I'm doing on this forum...feeding the monkies...Jump! ling ling! pai!

post-17979-1164287833_thumb.jpg

You and your bum boy Rambo crack me up!!!!

Its always the wimps and pussies that have to talk about it.

And just for the record, you look a complete pr**k with that "gun toting" pose (allegedly)

And just for the record, you look a complete pr**k with that "gun toting" pose (allegedly)

Spot fookin on mate, spot on...............!!!!! :o

redrus

And it's always the keyboard warriors who hurl insults at others from behind a screen....

The ones who actually do it don't talk about it.

C'mon. The guy had a ball-fondling exchange with a young gay boy and wanted to tell us about it in the guise of an aggresive tale of sorts. He's clearly asking for assurance that it's ok for him to be turned on by a gang of "sharply dressed" "young boys." We can at least listen to him....

Oh yeah, and when was the kissing again? Did the little gay man giggle when he grabbed your package? Did you get his phone number memorized into your pink Motorola?

And it's always the keyboard warriors who hurl insults at others from behind a screen....

Says Rambo............... :o:D:D:D:D

redrus

Cpt_M0ney_Sh0t/John_Rambo..one and the same maybe?

What's this? Surely there cannot be two guys in existence with appreciation for a bit of good old fashioned bravery? They must be the same person....

News for you pal, not everyone kaks their wak just because a gay boy has hold of them by the scrotum....

What's this? Surely there cannot be two guys in existence with appreciation for a bit of good old fashioned bravery? They must be the same person....

News for you pal, not everyone kaks their wak just because a gay boy has hold of them by the scrotum....

Are you sure it was his / your scrotum?

Yawn, grow up you prick....! :o

redrus

Thanks for the complement about the second pic Kayo. We had a good time with that one. I took that at the mountain sanctuary in Hua hin, you can see it on a clear day from the beach. Nice place well worth the lil trip, grab a motor bike and ride up there sometime next time your in Hua Hin.

And I think what we are experiencing Rambo, with all these venomous haters here is the same reaction that they so adamantly accuse me of. That is being gay because I reacted with hostility to a man's sexual advances.

Except with them it seems to be more of a being hostile because they wish they had the balls to do what we consider normal. Deep down inside they read these stories and think about every time they have been taken. From getting their lunch money took in a school yard, too backing down every time another man challenges them.

It's not about winning every challenge, or kicking every ass, it’s just about simply having a bit of a spine is all. (one that you don’t leave at the airport when you arrive either)

I think cowards mock just to justify their own inadequacies.

Either you get it or you don't.

Either way, I would rather be mocked all day by sheep than to have my dinner taken by the wolf.

Thanks for the complement about the second pic Kayo. We had a good time with that one. I took that at the mountain sanctuary in Hua hin, you can see it on a clear day from the beach. Nice place well worth the lil trip, grab a motor bike and ride up there sometime next time your in Hua Hin.

And I think what we are experiencing Rambo, with all these venomous haters here is the same reaction that they so adamantly accuse me of. That is being gay because I reacted with hostility to a man's sexual advances.

Except with them it seems to be more of a being hostile because they wish they had the balls to do what we consider normal. Deep down inside they read these stories and think about every time they have been taken. From getting their lunch money took in a school yard, too backing down every time another man challenges them.

It's not about winning every challenge, or kicking every ass, it’s just about simply having a bit of a spine is all. (one that you don’t leave at the airport when you arrive either)

I think cowards mock just to justify their own inadequacies.

Either you get it or you don't.

Either way, I would rather be mocked all day by sheep than to have my dinner taken by the wolf.

If I may....

You Posted...If This Happened To You? (lighthearted)

A funny insident that happened to me a few years back

You didn't post..If This Happened To You (Would You Do What I Did)

A horrible incident that happened to me a few years back and psychologically damaged me

You described it as "lighthearted" and "funny" and when folks reply with "lighthearted" and "funny" posts, you and your assistant get all up in arms.

Seems to me you received exactly the responses you solicited.