If This Happened To You? (lighthearted)

Cpt_M0ney_Sh0t

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I think what we are experiencing...here is the same reaction that they so adamantly accuse me of. That is being gay because I reacted with hostility to a man's sexual advances.

Not really. We're all just wondering why the macho exhibitionism? Those who boast about it, usually don't really "have it." In fact, it's the stereotypcial reaction of a closeted gay who is, down-deep, sexually unsure of himself. Whether true or not, you just "outted" yourself. Bad move, Seargant. For your sake, I hope your pics here were fake.

It's the quiet warriors one needs to have a healthy respect for. Over the years I've made a gradual but definite shift in thinking about my outlook on two very opposite kinds of "warriors."

1) The braggart cowboy who visibly has to tote his guns to intimidate and bolster his own inflated macho-image. Yes, the WWF professional wrestler type of mouthiness is the image we're talking about... (if the shoe fits, wear it).

vs.

2) The quiet one with inner strength (martial arts type, maybe?) who never boasts, brags, nor verbally/physically intimidates before the actual battle; but has the inner strength and skills to save the day if needed.

Admittedly, it's a Western to Asian shift in thinking. In Asia, where you now live, you look/act like an absolute buffoon. We're embarassed for you. Mentally and emotionally, you really belong permanently in Texas or Iraq.

A very old proverb: Never listen to the warrior who boasts before he puts on his armor. On the contrary, observe the one who has just taken it off.

A marine-sargent shout at a sticky-fingered gay boy is hardly a battle to boast about. :o

Frankly, I believe the most insightful post on this entire forum was the delightfully satirical post by Teej. Between the lines, he said everything. I laughed until my beer belly ached....

"Wait... so when was the kissing again?

I only ask because, execute my englit: I "young sharply dressed boy" and I tink you vely hansum man. I especially like your shapely goatee, remind me of bikini wax around my dingdong. Like vely vely mut.

I only with you, hansum man, because you macho strong Amelican, and I just small gay boy, sharply dressed. I no like classy men, no like educated men, no no... I like vely vely mut men like you, like ape. Beat chest in bedroom big turn on for me, also like story of beating on small people... make you seem so man to me, macho like drill sergeant in movie.

Yes i like militaly men vely mut, so many so macho like ape but also... hmm, how say?... oh yes, "boom boom" with other men. U maybe can do for me?

Please no beat me, I not tough like you. I only hit on you because I know you militaly man macho but like butt of boy. No have to respond here, I see you Soi 2 next time, yes?

P.S. You vely vely hansum, like ape but less hair. I so turn on.

Edited by toptuan

And I think what we are experiencing...here is the same reaction that they so adamantly accuse me of. That is being gay because I reacted with hostility to a man's sexual advances.

Not really. We're all just wondering why the macho exhibitionism? Those who boast about it, usually don't really "have it." In fact, it's the stereotypcial reaction of a closeted gay who is, down-deep, sexually unsure of himself. Whether true or not, you just "outted" yourself. Bad move, Seargant. For your sake, I hope your pics here were fake.

It's the quiet warriors one needs to have a healthy respect for. Over the years I've made a gradual but definite shift in thinking about my outlook on two very opposite kinds of "warriors."

1) The braggart cowboy who visibly has to tote his guns to intimidate and bolster his own inflated macho-image. Yes, the WWF professional wrestler type of mouthiness is the image we're talking about... (if the shoe fits, wear it).

vs.

2) The quiet one with inner strength (martial arts type, maybe?) who never boasts, brags, nor verbally/physically intimidates before the actual battle; but has the inner strength and skills to save the day if needed.

Admittedly, it's a Western to Asian shift in thinking. In Asia, where you now live, you look/act like an absolute buffoon. We're embarassed for you. Mentally and emotionally, you really belong permanently in Texas or Iraq.

A very old proverb: Never listen to the warrior who boasts before he puts on his armor. On the contrary, observe the one who has just taken it off.

A marine-sargent shout at a sticky-fingered gay boy is hardly a battle to boast about. :o

Frankly, I believe the most insightful post on this entire forum was the delightfully satirical post by Teej. Between the lines, he said everything. I laughed until my beer belly ached....

"Wait... so when was the kissing again?

I only ask because, execute my englit: I "young sharply dressed boy" and I tink you vely hansum man. I especially like your shapely goatee, remind me of bikini wax around my dingdong. Like vely vely mut.

I only with you, hansum man, because you macho strong Amelican, and I just small gay boy, sharply dressed. I no like classy men, no like educated men, no no... I like vely vely mut men like you, like ape. Beat chest in bedroom big turn on for me, also like story of beating on small people... make you seem so man to me, macho like drill sergeant in movie.

Yes i like militaly men vely mut, so many so macho like ape but also... hmm, how say?... oh yes, "boom boom" with other men. U maybe can do for me?

Please no beat me, I not tough like you. I only hit on you because I know you militaly man macho but like butt of boy. No have to respond here, I see you Soi 2 next time, yes?

P.S. You vely vely hansum, like ape but less hair. I so turn on.

While I don't doubt your wealth of knowledge on the queer psyci, nor your fervent belief your arm chair psychoanalysis on who you think I am based on a couple of posts. I have to go back to something old Freud said,

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

Oh and to the other guys, as for the order of Tits, fanny, football..if it were up to me, I would say

1 Fanny

1.2 Fanny

1.3 Fanny

1.4 Fanny

2 Tits

2.1 Tits

3 Beer

:D

No way!

If there is a good tune on, the girl's gotta be quiet.

If I got a beer in my hand ....

If I'm eating something good, ....

Only in emergencies may I be disturbed from the above order of priorities.

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

Yeah, I think that's what Bill Clinton wanted the world to believe, too. :o

However, your macho-posturing is becoming the equivalent of Lewinsky's stained dress. The protestations eventually overshadow first impressions... I'm beginning to agree with your "STOP POSTING" nemesis. You're looking ridiculous.

Edited by toptuan

Oh and to the other guys, as for the order of Tits, fanny, football..if it were up to me, I would say

1 Fanny

1.2 Fanny

1.3 Fanny

1.4 Fanny

2 Tits

2.1 Tits

3 Beer

No way!

If there is a good tune on, the girl's gotta be quiet.

If I got a beer in my hand ....

If I'm eating something good, ....

Only in emergencies may I be disturbed from the above order of priorities.

Well Im a right old excited mess here now ............. :D

What did you think of the quoting skills there wabbit .... ? Not bad eh ? ... Not bad ...? ... and question marks too .. its all just too much .... :o

Edited by davidjtayler

The type of "attack" mentioned by the author in the original post is common in the early hours in some parts of Bangkok, certainly in some parts of the Sukhumvit area anyway.

In most instances "tweaking" is simply a quick and effective way for the male provider of a sex service to get himself noticed by you and to get his sales pitch across - first time it happened to me was in similar circumstances to that described in this thread except the male was alone - you tend to protect your wallet in that split second as their hand moves in. A quick grab and release of your best friend leaves you in no doubt as to what is on offer.

As the original poster stated - it certainly gets your attention - and in some instances that is the idea. Note in the original post how the author lost focus on all around him except his attacker. In some instances this is exactly the plan and whilst distracted one of the others in the group grabs your wallet.

Most commonly that kind of "attack" in Sukhumvit is carried out by a group of Bangkok's infamous katoeys or "ladyboys". For this reason it is a good idea to carry your wallet in your front pockets if wandering the Suk area at night. Had the authors "attackers" been these more hard-core types his physical response may well have backfired.

My advice is keep moving, don't stop, don't let them get into position around you, place you hand on your wallet (front pocket remember) and stay calm - and did I mention this, keep moving. The types who will try this tend to be territorial and don't like moving away from a particular street corner or shop front - they will not follow you very far. :o

Not bad advise that Matt but, have you read through the all of the drivel in this thread....? :D:D

Ones called Captain and his sidekicks called Rambo, do you really think they need us.... :o

Please close this thread............!!!!!

redrus

Hi Redrus;

Yes, have read the entire thread from the beginning.

No, they don't need us - they have their guns.

My advice was deliberately not directed at the author - he makes it clear that he is happy with his methods and that in the same situation he would respond again in the same physical drill-sergeant manner. Frankly he and his supporters seem oblivious to how much trouble he could have been in - I guess sometimes ignorance is truly bliss.

Anyway I would advise against that physical response in Thailand and note that had his been the distraction type robbery I mention then - (1) it would have been successful as the "attack" totally distracted the author and (2) had the physical confrontation escalated the author would have come off second best.

Thailand is Thailand - it is not the Bronx, Iraq or the Australian Outback - IMO each location requires adjustment to local conditions. :o