If This Happened To You? (lighthearted)

Cpt_M0ney_Sh0t

Except with them it seems to be more of a being hostile because they wish they had the balls to do what we consider normal. Deep down inside they read these stories and think about every time they have been taken. From getting their lunch money took in a school yard, too backing down every time another man challenges them.

It's not about winning every challenge, or kicking every ass, it’s just about simply having a bit of a spine is all. (one that you don’t leave at the airport when you arrive either)

I think cowards mock just to justify their own inadequacies.

Either you get it or you don't.

Either way, I would rather be mocked all day by sheep than to have my dinner taken by the wolf.

It's not about being mocked by sheep Captain. It's about you grabbing a small gay guy (the wolf!) by the throat and shouting at him. Its not the kind of thing you even bother boasting about down the pub, let alone making a two parter thread special on it........ :o

If you really wanted to do some damage why didn't you just nut him and continue on your way? What's with all the drill sergeant screeching? Can't you Americans even give someone a quick beating quietly? :D

Edited by bkkmadness

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except with them it seems to be more of a being hostile because they wish they had the balls to do what we consider normal. Deep down inside they read these stories and think about every time they have been taken. From getting their lunch money took in a school yard, too backing down every time another man challenges them.

It's not about winning every challenge, or kicking every ass, it’s just about simply having a bit of a spine is all. (one that you don’t leave at the airport when you arrive either)

Either way, I would rather be mocked all day by sheep than to have my dinner taken by the wolf.

It's not about being mocked by sheep Captain. It's about you grabbing a small gay guy (the wolf!) by the throat and shouting at him. Its not the kind of thing you even bother boasting about down the pub, let alone making a two parter thread special on it........ :D

If you really wanted to do some damage why didn't you just nut him and continue on your way? What's with all the drill sergeant screeching? Can't you Americans even give someone a quick beating quietly? :D

Let's:

LaoPo :o

It's not about being mocked by sheep Captain. It's about you grabbing a small gay guy (the wolf!) by the throat and shouting at him. Its not the kind of thing you even bother boasting about down the pub, let alone making a two parter thread special on it........ :D

Let's:

LaoPo :o

:D:D:D Thats funny

We know you had a good time with the young sharply dressed Thai boys. Don't try to change our minds.

:o

Captain, good Captain, I feel you are looking for a rise. You are purposefully on the wind, what I would term a "wum". A wind up merchant.....!

You seem to be losing a lot of peoples points in your own thread. There are plenty of people in this thread, that I'm sure can handle themselves when faced with peoples adversity, drunk gay advances or whatever. Our point is the fact we may do it with a little more decorum, a little more class than to then come on TV and bleat about how fuc*in macho and hard you are.

You portray yourself as bit of dick to be honest, I don't really understand why anyone would want to portray themselves a such. You're not really, 'are you'....?

I'd like to think that I could sit with anyone, have a beer and generally get on. Have the knowledge to find common interests and converse. Weather that be about politics, the general state of affairs in Outer Mongolia or tits fanny and football. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt but, you and Rambo don't do yourselves any favours do ya....!

redrus

Haha.. I ain't doing no favour here mate.

Of course I can sit and have a beer.

You wanna do that or what? Talk about whatever comes to your mind I don't mind at all, but I do mind you calling me a dick as you mentioned.

Now, I was just having an assumption that Mr Cpt Money Guts, posted a pic of himself with a plastic gun. After knowing that he had a very good time with the young Thai boys, that was no surprise.

Edited by Thug

Wait... so when was the kissing again?

I only ask because, execute my englit: I "young sharply dressed boy" and I tink you vely hansum man. I especially like your shapely goatee, remind me of bikini wax around my dingdong. Like vely vely mut.

I only with you, hansum man, because you macho strong Amelican, and I just small gay boy, sharply dressed. I no like classy men, no like educated men, no no... I like vely vely mut men like you, like ape. Beat chest in bedroom big turn on for me, also like story of beating on small people... make you seem so man to me, macho like drill sergeant in movie.

Yes i like militaly men vely mut, so many so macho like ape but also... hmm, how say?... oh yes, "boom boom" with other men. U maybe can do for me?

Please no beat me, I not tough like you. I only hit on you because I know you militaly man macho but like butt of boy. No have to respond here, I see you Soi 2 next time, yes?

P.S. You vely vely hansum, like ape but less hair. I so turn on.

Haha.. I ain't doing no favour here mate.

Of course I can sit and have a beer.

You wanna do that or what? Talk about whatever comes to your mind I don't mind at all, but I do mind you calling me a dick as you mentioned.

Now, I was just having an assumption that Mr Cpt Money Guts, posted a pic of himself with a plastic gun. After knowing that he had a very good time with the young Thai boys, that was no surprise.

Thug, mate, none of that was meant for you. Only the smilie at the top was meant for you, the rest and rant was meant for the two queens, Captain and Rambo....! :o

redrus

Is anybody having fun in a gentle, lighthearted manner here, yet?

TGM, You have probably already been thrown off the air, but just incase, why not leave with whatever shred of dignity you can muster, cos those first three ("First" i saw dubiously) are not really worth the donkey cr@p your smoking.

Run along now.

Capt. money shot and Redrus, Thug too, (maybe not rambo) a beer and a chat about the state of affairs in Outer mongolia seems in order for you.

Money shot, you don't strike me as such a bad dude. Maybe the one little grey area of this whole thread has been blown out of proportion, but I reckon you'd be alright to have a beer with.

AND WOULD EVERYBODY SETTLE THE ____ DOWN NOW PLEASE!

edit:

:D:D:D:D:D:o

RANT OVER

Edited by kayo

:D even i do mistakes..i didnt mean all this talk on you Redrus...sorry bout that. Thug gave me some brief info..I guess we started off with the wrong foot...but feel free to attack. I owe u that. :o Edited by TGM

even i do mistakes..i didnt mean all this talk on you Redrus...sorry bout that. but feel free to attack.

Stop smokin sheeite bad ass you iz gettin parrrranioid...................! :o

redrus

Edited by redrus

For the Men:

Ok so imagine your walking back home from the internet cafe'. It's around 3 am and a group of 6 too 8 sharply dressed, young, Thai boys say 17yrs to 20 yrs old are walking the opposite way up the street approaching you. You really pay them little attention as it's a common scene for the area, until they surround you on all sides and one of the boys thrusts his hand between your legs and grabs your goods like they’re his! While saying, in broken English, with a flamingly Gay lisp, "Hello sexy man I want go with you!"

Your alone, unarmed, very familiar with the area and the street is kinda deserted with just a few people around save the occasional cart selling dried squid and Thai sausage.

What do you do?

I'll tell you what I did in a few posts, I still laugh about it today.

you gave him a rump roast.?..............roasted hi rump? :o

not the physical one obviously..i meant verbally...if u 'were' a inet warrior, which u are not. now that i know more. Had nothin 2do with the green. :D

LOL, I don't smoke but, I'm feeling fookin confused............. :D

TGM,

I justifiably retract my earlier equally justifiable at the time statement.

Newfound respect!

:D

Kayo :D

Wahey, now we is havin fun.................! an hey look, no-ones gettin hurt...........! :o:D

Feel the luv in the room..... :D

redrus

.........and TGM, if

I know u will use ur i-net warrior skills on me once u read all this but who cares haha im chillin smokin a nice blunt whit dope u guys never heard of. So go ahead ninja.

that isnt a reference to toking, I am a monkies uncles brothers sister wifes husband.....! :D

Edited by redrus

It would appear so Maddy, that's what I thought too (edit: Started to think with the last few posts) , but you know what, it's all good.

It's like an anoymous confessional now.

Regardless,

I still say we all have a virtual beer together.

At least the guy is steaming down, Drus is steaming down, and Oh! Did I mention Beer?

Whatever the member name, we ain't got no one grabbing anybody's balls anymore, and instead we are holding our, did I mention, Beers!?!

:o Kayo.

Edited by kayo

I choose Chang brother.

But wait, where's Mr Cptn Money Guts? I am wondering if he did go again to mess with the well-dressed Thai boys.

Maybe gimme a Corona, the lemon gives a nice taste.

Edited by Thug

I choose Chang brother.

But wait, where's Mr Cptn Money Guts? I am wondering if he did go again to mess with the well-dressed Thai boys.

Maybe gimme a Corona, the lemon gives a nice taste.

The boys (Kayo and BkkMadness) think your mate TGM is the cool good and great Captain Money shot.....

What's your view fella...........?

redrus

Nah, TGM is like my brother man. He's my fella anyways. Been friends and great brothas for over 10 years, so he is mi amigo. Really hard is something like finding a trusted person. And this is TGM.

Shit it's 2.30 AM at the moment in Bangkok, City of Angels.

1 more Beer and hit the sack.

:o

Nah, TGM is like my brother man. He's my fella anyways. Been friends and great brothas for over 10 years, so he is mi amigo. Really hard is something like finding a trusted person. And this is TGM.

Didn't think so, watch out for those two, they'll turn him into Saddam Hussain if you give em enough time n space....! :o:D

redrus

Yawn, grow up you prick....! :D

Yes, because throwing insults at someone on an internet forum, who is not even conversing with you, is very grown up isn't it?

LMFAO

This is an Internet Forum, we are all conversing :o . If you want a private chat, go pay for it.

I'm not throwing insults, do really think that was an insult, read it again, it was an instruction. :D

redrus

Didn't think so, watch out for those two, they'll turn him into Saddam Hussain if you give em enough time n space....! :D:D

redrus

Boys will be boys... :o

So the other day, I heard from a mate of mine that TGM and Thug were out buying property for Osama.... :D:D

^^^You waded in to insult, i fail to see what part of your opening gambit constitutes conversation. You would have to be an idiot not to realise that describing people in offensive terms is insulting. Are you? If so, i excuse you.

The OP started the thread and attempted to initiate a light hearted discussion, and received only abuse from you and your cronies. You don't like his topic and it annoys you? Then go and find something else to do with your time, nobody is forcing you to jump in and give your worthless negative opinion on him and others.

Have a good look at yourself, i think you will find it is you who has a lot of growing up to do.

If you don't mind, i won't be taking any advice from the likes of you.

Edited by John_Rambo