Looking for aquarium shop

Roel

Found an old 2012 thread about aquarium shops that has been closed. So could not post in that one.

Chao Fa Pla was mentioned as the best option. I understand however they recently closed due to the Australian owner being deported (according to their facebook page).

Quote from stevehaigh (posted 23 Oct. 2012):

"there's a huge place in town but its hard to find.

its around here https://maps.google.com/maps?q=7.888984,98.375174&ll=7.886837,98.374125&spn=0.010309,0.010997&num=1&t=m&z=17

but maybe not exact, i always have to drive around a bit to find it but it is far bigger and better stocked than any mentioned so far"

I tried to find that one but no luck. Is this the right location? And if so are they still in business? Or any other suggestions?

1 minute ago, LivinginKata said:

I went there years ago and they were better stocked than most shops.  The owner lives in BKK and is a fish importer amongst other things.

Chao Fa Pla

The way I read their Facebook page they will be open for a few more weeks. Might be a good place for a bargain.

Posted yesterday:

"Chao Fa Pla is sad to announce that the shop will be closing in the coming weeks....
Unfortunately after a long battle (which we lost in the end) Khun Graham has been deported and can not return for a full 5 years.....
Everything is for sale and there are some incredible bargins on all our existing display tanks as everything must go....
Khun Tim is ready to negotiate but unfortunately there will be no delivery service available....."

Archived