Video: Molester on a "song thaew" arrested after video goes viral

webfact

36 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Check his left hand, that might have found its way 'under the top'.

I didn't see that at all. 

I did see him smell the woman on his right . Everyone smelled nice on that bus it seems. 

Maybe Bluespunk could have her file a case for smell harassment 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Cockwomble said:

Very much Somchai behaviour, a lot of these security guards have previous criminal convictions and are alcoholics

So what. He was an alcoholic and a thief, still he didn't molest this girl. 

Being an alcoholic is not a crime either. A past theft is nothing about nothing  

Just now, greenchair said:

So what. He was an alcoholic and a thief, still he didn't molest this girl. 

Being an alcoholic is not a crime either. A past theft is nothing about nothing  

Being a peado apologist is pretty lame.

Hope you stay away from my daughters school.

40 minutes ago, Cockwomble said:

Being a peado apologist is pretty lame.

Hope you stay away from my daughters school.

For goodness sake he's not a pedophile. He smelled the girl on his left, then smelled the one on the right. She did smell so good so he went back to the right. 

Get a grip on it man. 

28 minutes ago, greenchair said:

For goodness sake he's not a pedophile. He smelled the girl on his left, then smelled the one on the right. She did smell so good so he went back to the right. 

Get a grip on it man. 

The only person here needing to visit the Wizard of Oz is the fantasist above.

Its not normal behaviour by this pervert...and made much worse by involving a child in his disgraceful sexual advances.

1 hour ago, greenchair said:

No , after it went virol on FB she was encouraged to file a report. 

At least you have downgraded molestation to sexual harassment. 

This certainly was not a case of molestation. The girl was not upset.  He smelled her and touched her leg slightly. He certainly deserved a reprimand. That's all. 

And what's theft got to do with the price of fish ? So what, I stole when I was young. People change. 

He deserves to be gaoled. He is a sexual predator who is a danger to children.

1 hour ago, greenchair said:

I didn't see that at all. 

I did see him smell the woman on his right . Everyone smelled nice on that bus it seems. 

Maybe Bluespunk could have her file a case for smell harassment 

The child he sexually harassed had the courage to report this predatory $%*& to the police already.

No need for me to do anything. 

Why are you defending a scumbag who preys on children?

16 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Good thing he was sniffing the scent of a woman and not a tank full of petrol.

or a black sock....?

sniffing a girl is the thai equivalent to kissing. just fyi.... 

10 hours ago, greenchair said:

I'm trying to be patient, I'm trying to see what you see. 

What did the left hand do? 

Maybe your screen is bigger than mine. 

I can see her shirt moving, it looks like he is grabbing for her breasts.  And don't forget, just because this is all the evidence that we have to examine we cant assume it is all that took place, after all, just what was it that led the person to film what was happening?  It could be that he as behaving much worse before he was being filmed, I should let the authorities examine all evidence, including witness statements.

Greenchair...do you have children?

A daughter, maybe!

I sincerely hope not, as you are obviously not fit for that kind of task!

Or do you -if your daughter came home, having been sniffed by an adult drunk- tell her "Aaaaah...dont worry! You just smell nice!"

Disgusting really!

11 hours ago, greenchair said:

Get a grip on it man. 

If that was your daughter, how would you react?

There is something seriously wrong with anyone who defends this as normal.

He is probably already released as it is considered a minor offence in Thailand . It could have been worse , a lot worse . Drunk village guys and girls don't mix well .

In this case if the girl were 20 or 15 , that man would do the same to her. So to label him a paedohile is maybe a bit hash . 

Edited by balo

40 minutes ago, balo said:

He is probably already released as it is considered a minor offence in Thailand . It could have been worse , a lot worse . Drunk village guys and girls don't mix well .

In this case if the girl were 20 or 15 , that man would do the same to her. So to label him a paedohile is maybe a bit hash . 

Nah I wouldn't say peadophile as they operate in a different manner, however he is a scumbag sexual predator who preys on teenage children. 

As as I say, scum. 

Edited by Bluespunk

15 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

You really are going out to defend this sexual predator with a record for theft aren't you?

Read the story, it states how old the girl is. She's a child. 

Edit: has been convicted of theft in the past. This is his first arrest for sexual harassment of a child. 

Thai Law seems to draw the line between child and young adult at 15.

Before you get all hot and write that you don't care about ill-concieved Thai laws, I would like to add that this age is in line with international standards.

At 15 and over, young persons aren't considered children anymore.

8 minutes ago, manarak said:

Before you get all hot and write that you don't care about ill-concieved Thai laws, I would like to add that this age is in line with international standards.

16 is a child. 

And even if she wasn't a child (which she is) it doesn't make this scumbag sexual predators actions any better. 

Edited by Bluespunk

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Nah I wouldn't say peadophile as they operate in a different manner, however he is a scumbag sexual predator who preys on teenage children. 

As as I say, scum. 

Not so commonly known but there are also terms for these types; those who like young pubescent children are called hebephiles, those who like slightly older teens are called ephebophiles and those who like them "fully grown" but still very young are called teleiophiles.

2 hours ago, manarak said:

The Thai law draws more distinction at the age of 19 than 15.

2 hours ago, manarak said:

No it does not.

According to the Child Protection Act B.E. 2546 (2003) , Section 4 clearly states 'Child means a person under 18 years of age'.

Edited by Truscott

1 hour ago, Truscott said:

No it does not.

According to the Child Protection Act B.E. 2546 (2003) , Section 4 clearly states 'Child means a person under 18 years of age'.

As does the UN...

1 hour ago, Truscott said:

No it does not.

you left out an important detail:

In the Act,

“Child” means a person below 18 years of age, but does not include those who have attained majority through marriage.

"in the act" - now you have to check the many other acts where the victim's relevant age seems to be 15 to characterize molestation / rape on a child.

In the video he smelled the woman on his right as well as smelled the young woman on his left. 

The young lady didn't even notice, she was not upset and nothing happened. He smelled her. She probably just washed her hair that day. 

The only ones upset are the overdramatic posters on here. 

There was no molestation, except in your overactive imaginations. 

And to call him a pedophile, is pathetic. He was enjoying the smell of a young lady. ? like smelling a flower only human. Wouldn't mind a smell myself. 

7 minutes ago, greenchair said:

In the video he smelled the woman on his right as well as smelled the young woman on his left. 

The young lady didn't even notice, she was not upset and nothing happened. He smelled her. She probably just washed her hair that day. 

The only ones upset are the overdramatic posters on here. 

There was no molestation, except in your overactive imaginations. 

And to call him a pedophile, is pathetic. He was enjoying the smell of a young lady. ? like smelling a flower only human. Wouldn't mind a smell myself. 

This is the second time you've posted along these lines, using almost exactly the same comments. You seem to enjoy playing contrarian. The bottom line is that this guy is a molester - a harmless one in your opinion and that might just be because he's a step or two short of being paralytic. Next time he might have only enough drink to give him dutch courage and take his molesting even further. As for the young lass, she's not reacting because she's been taught not to, and anyway it's difficult for her to know what to do, so she's just ignoring it. Simple as.

Many of the posters you're denigrating above are parents (including myself), and we tend to be especially protective of young girls.

I am totally amazed that  a post (no.88) actually condoning and applauding the actions of the male concerned on the song thaew is allowed to stand.

Being as I am the father of three children one being a girl who is 14 years of age and I certainly would not  and do not condone the suggested behavior and actions of the poster  ''Greenchair'' and his supporters who if he and they were to be in close proximity of such another young girl.

I find it nauseating that this  board can and does seem to support and allow such posts as made that praise and even exonerate the male concerned and in many cases places blame upon the young female involved. I write as  member of the UK legal profession as well as the Thai English or English Thai parent of  a young female and also as the father of two  young male children.

My hope is that they never encounter the likes of the posters here who defend and even applaud and state they would follow the actions  of the male molester.