Have you ever had a perfect day with a Thai girl / woman

Fabricus

The keyword in your question is "perfect"

Do you consider yourself as a perfect character behaving perfectly to other people?

Are you so perfect that you search-and demand-a perfect woman that will grant you a perfect relation?

Mature people who have sucessfull relationships, are not looking or asking for perfection.

They are looking-and usually hook up-with people who equaly unterstand that a succesfull relationship

involves sharing, compromizing and mutual respect on the other persons needs, interests and background.

Personnaly, I m not looking for any perfection.I associate with women who are kind and respectfull-

as this is the man I am trying to be.Mind you, humor is always a winner.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/27/2016 at 5:04 AM, Dmaxdan said:

My first date with my then GF, now wife was perfect. And things have only got better since then :wub:

Yeah mine to ,.....and it's lasting for 18 years........just had another great day today...

19 hours ago, Kabula said:

Former model with two degrees....

I'm surprised it lasted that long.

Close your eyes and picture your less than perfect day with her in 10 years,   visualizing her fat, losing teeth,  hair falling out with grey streaks, covered in mosquito bites and pregnant with triplets. 

Stop replaying a failed relationship in your mind and a perfect day. It's unhealthy.

Better days are ahead.

Your probably in denial and in years to come will accept the fact your relationship was an illusion and the important foundation was never there.

Avoid getting involved with narcissistic, immature, model types. The competition is too great and everyone wants to be their friend.  And, there is a reason they are alone!

Many men with 10's, tire of hearing, "mom's sick so I will be away for a week!"  Right...And they come home happy, flushed cheeks and walking funny! And, they want to put off having sex for a few days.

I married a cover girl model many years ago and I'll never forget the day my gardener looked me square in the eyes and told me he felt sorry for me, because of the way she was treating me.  That was my wake up call. The following day I went to a divorce lawyer.  We were married for two years. She remarried two weeks after our divorce was final.  Friends tell me she is spending all his money and he spends most of his spare time in a bar alone near their home.

Take care.

Don't repeat the same mistakes that most of us do.

Good Luck...

Wow!

Who on earth are you?

You've read me like a book.

I lived for ten years with my son's mother in BKK. She was the only woman in Thailand who''d never cheat. I know this for a fact because apparently I'm clever. I went to Oxford Uni.

And then of course she did cheat. And she had an affair with the highest salaried westerner in Thailand. He was the football manager. He was the manager of MTU; he earned 2 million Baht per month; he was voted coach of the year.

I guess I needed an escape. My house in BKK got flooded in October 2011, and it made sense to move down south to live with the "former model with two degrees" I'd just met on a dating site.

It was an obvious rebound, but I only worked it out after 3-4 years.

==========

Your last line "don't repeat the mistakes that most of us do" is finally beginning to sink in.

I'm currently seeing a pair of 29 year-olds. They're twenty years younger than me: sexy, nice tits, beautiful, etc.

I'm also seeing a woman in her forties. And you know what  -- I kinda like her. And it's kinda nice.

On 26/8/2559 at 5:24 PM, rogeroc said:

I agree entirely with your sentiment but am not sure you are correct. I think you will find that the folks on here who have the perfect hi so (don't want a penny from me) gf in Thailand also had the perfect company director, solicitor, stock broker gf in the UK or US in years gone by.

I confess to never having had a full day romantic outing with one girl but did have a great day out bamboo rafting with a group of crazy, fun loving Thai ladies.

If I could ever married a woman who was a Multimillionaire, who could provide for me for a change, and have to give me the house and money every month after the Divorce, and instead of me paying all the time, that would be as about as perfect as this could be for me.