Burkini ban suspended by top French court

rooster59

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Oxx said:

A ridiculous generalisation.

Many perceived as "racist" by the politically correct brigade are actually proud of their country and its heritage, and see that being eroded by mass immigration of people from third world countries; they object to tolerance simply because the "tolerance" of the elite has allowed millions of outsiders to come and live in their countries, changing the country permanently, and not always for the better.  The politicians and bureaucrats have betrayed the original peoples of their countries, acting without the peoples' consent, so creating the rise in "racism".

Many such "racists" have no problem with people of any skin colour or religious belief - provide the people concerned keep to their own country, where they can be visited as a curiosity whilst on holiday.

Yes, your last sentence says it all. 

10 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Despite your making claims about your home country you have refused when asked to say where that is; so I, for one, would be interested to know what your native language is.

Who knows, I may be able to continue discussions with you in that language; if it weren't for one obstacle, the forum rules.

not that it's relevant but Anthony has clearly pointed to his home country and mother tongue with a picture he posted.

Point taken.. I heard two guys captured by isis, never heard their captors talk of religion, just secular stuff,.. were they French? I heard this on BBC at 3 am..
When they wanted to justify their actions, nobody had a Koran..
Alohz everyone...

I didn't call you on your ignorance for the use of the term Council instead of the correct term  Conseiller d'État but yes you are entirely correct I did mix the terms up myself. 

I've called you on your ignorance because you are clearly ignorant of the duties and responsibilities of the Conseiller d'État or indeed of a number of very basic legal mechanisms.

I have not objected to you using the term Council rather than the correct term Conseiller d'État, rather I have noted it as perplexing given your defense of French culture.

If you wish to challenge any of the legal or constitutional corrections to uniformed points you have made please do so, I'd be glad to hear your arguments.

Picky, picky.. or is that anal..
Same, same..
So esoteric..

1 hour ago, KonaRain said:

Picky, picky.. or is that anal..
Same, same..
So esoteric..

The decision to cancel the burkini ban was taken by Le Conseil d'Etat not by Le conseiller d'Etat who is a person member of the Conseil d'Etat. It is like speaking of one Supreme Court judge when you mean the Supreme Court as a whole.

• 3 weeks later...

How much longer are the people of Europe going to bow down to the newest immigrants and refugees that want to push their country values and clothing onto France and other countries.

I see so many cities in Europe that are getting hard to drive in unless you know how to read Islamic words. I think that it is a disgrace to see Europe turning in to some kind of an Islamic looking world. Look at  some parts of even the major cities. God help Europe.   Soon we will see tons of Burkas and these swim suits of the 1920s and it is just so stupid.

Until the Muslims and Islam people quit doing things like their honor killings and other crap of their Sharia laws, and forced marriages of old men to young , young girls, shame on them all.

If any of you are brave enough, just take a holiday to Saudi Arabia and you can see what I am talking about.

Geezer