Trump vows to deport criminal illegal immigrants

webfact

17 minutes ago, jspill said:

Ok so take out the word visa infraction from my post and the rest of it is spot and totally destroys your notion that they're criminals.

Most of them broke the law by improper entry. They are criminals.

Improper Entry Is a Crime. To be clear, the most common crime associated with illegal immigration is likely improper entry. Under federal criminal law, it is misdemeanor for an alien (i.e., a non-citizen) to: Enter or attempt to enter the United States at any time or place other than designated by immigration officers; Elude examination or inspection by immigration officers; or Attempt to enter or obtain entry to the United States by willfully concealing, falsifying, or misrepresenting material facts. http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2014/07/is-illegal-immigration-a-crime-improper-entry-v-unlawful-presence.html#sthash.iKZ7qPNB.dpuf

crim·i·nal
[ˈkrimənl]

NOUN

1. a person who has committed a crime:
Edited by Ulysses G.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Neurath said:

What is Trump's platform and, supposing he has one, how is it a Republican platform? Not baiting here, I really want to know.

Trump's platform is to defeat Crooked Hillary and save the Republic - full stop

6 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Trump says he will get rid of all the bad guys first "we know who they are". Well if we know who they are AND they are illegal then why not get rid of them? Why do the police not just pick them up? The reason is we do not know who they are and if we do , we do not know where they are. They will hide. He makes it sound as if he will be rounding up sheep.

You familiar with the entities referred to as "Sanctuary Cities" all across the USA? ;)

7 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Trump says he will get rid of all the bad guys first "we know who they are". Well if we know who they are AND they are illegal then why not get rid of them? Why do the police not just pick them up? The reason is we do not know who they are and if we do , we do not know where they are. They will hide. He makes it sound as if he will be rounding up sheep.

I believe the problem is the convicted and sentenced  are let out onto the streets too early. If Trump wants to deport them then good. The laws provide remedies but are they followed?

8 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Law enforcement, particularly for a large country like the US, is a many-faceted and difficult endeavor.  It's hard enough for a dad to discipline one teenage boy in his house.  Imagine if the house were as big as a continent and there were 20 million randy boys/men with testosterone running through their veins and mischief on their minds.

It's a many faceted issue.  One of my dearest friends, an 89 lb beautiful lady, was raped by a big fat Mexican in California.  And she's been crippled with polio since 5 yrs old.  From that alone, I should hate Mexicans.  I don't.  I also have friends and acquaintances who were born in Latin countries.  Some are legal, some are 'illegal aliens'.   Probably a greater % of them are decent upstanding folks than the many-generation white Americans I know.   I also have three sisters in law:  One is Colombian (she now runs a guest house), One is from Burkino Faso (she teaches African dance in San Francisco), and one is Brazilian (school teacher).

People have been migrating outside of Africa for around 40,000 years.  Get used to it.

3 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Can you tell me what country I can enter where I do not first have to be processed through an official immigration system ?  thanks

See my closing sentence, above.  

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

Law enforcement, particularly for a large country like the US, is a many-faceted and difficult endeavor.  It's hard enough for a dad to discipline one teenage boy in his house.  Imagine if the house were as big as a continent and there were 20 million randy boys/men with testosterone running through their veins and mischief on their minds.

It's a many faceted issue.  One of my dearest friends, an 89 lb beautiful lady, was raped by a big fat Mexican in California.  And she's been crippled with polio since 5 yrs old.  From that alone, I should hate Mexicans.  I don't.  I also have friends and acquaintances who were born in Latin countries.  Some are legal, some are 'illegal aliens'.   Probably a greater % of them are decent upstanding folks than the many-generation white Americans I know.   I also have three sisters in law:  One is Colombian (she now runs a guest house), One is from Burkino Faso (she teaches African dance in San Francisco), and one is Brazilian (school teacher).

People have been migrating outside of Africa for around 40,000 years.  Get used to it.

See my closing sentence, above.  

Boomer,

I am not sure I have ever agreed with anything you have ever said but you shoot straight and you are respectful and don't call everyone names and you put yourself out there Open to attack like few will. 

I just don't have the heart to disagree with you anymore. 

But I am STILL voting for the madman Trump  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

Duh!  What does this have to do with anything?

....in response to my earlier missive, " People have been migrating outside of Africa for around 40,000 years."

I'm saying people migrations are as natural as sex and drugs and making music.   In current times, with such overpopulation (or 'overpupulation' if you will), it's becoming more of a headline issue - and it will become a bigger and bigger deal as the years roll by.

Maybe I'm in a minority, but I don't like borders.  I regularly cross int'l borders between Thailand and Burma without any formalities.   Don't tell anyone, thanks.

20 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

I had neighbors that used to sneak onto my property all the time. They were a real PIA. I finally built a nice strong privacy fence. It cost me a few bucks initially but its paid for itself over the years tenfold.

Now the only time the neighbors can come on my property is when I invite them and I can keep an eye on them. Its amazing how much better behaved they are now than when they used to sneak over in the dark of night.

If I had the money I would have preferred a nice tall wall ;-)

I always picture CC in a rocking chair on his porch, "Hey you kids, get off my lawn!" And now...he confirms it.  :cheesy:

Of course he has a wall around his house. (sigh)

I wish he hadn't blocked me. I love you, CC!

18 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Can't wait until the debates.

Trump is going to kill Crooked Hillary on this criminal  illegal alien subject. :)

Yeah, you can tell Trump is anxious to debate HRC. I can't wait for this subject or any subject to come up in the debates. It's no longer the 17 right wing idiots who all agree the same nonsense he's debating, it's a sane smart woman who knows what's right and what's insane. Oh, I can't wait for a debate. Crooked Hillary is going to make mince meat out of poorly informed, xenophobic, bigoted Trump. 

Debates are unlikely to happen. Trump knows he'll be wiped out in a debate.

I see this deportation issue as purely an economic one. It's simply not a criminal thing. Illegal aliens coming to this country could end tomorrow. All that is needed is to punish anyone who hires an illegal alien. It's that simple. Do you know why that will never happen? Because Republicans won't allow it. Too many businesses rely on illegal aliens and they pay Republican politicians to oppose implementing strict guidelines for hiring illegals. 

I know a thing or two about this subject. I've managed hundreds of Hispanic workers and many of them were illegal with good counterfeit papers. The US Government doesn't care. The laws are poorly enforced. It's all an economic, civil issue with Republicans at the root of the problem.  

45 minutes ago, Pinot said:

I always picture CC in a rocking chair on his porch, "Hey you kids, get off my lawn!" And now...he confirms it.  :cheesy:

Of course he has a wall around his house. (sigh)

I wish he hadn't blocked me. I love you, CC!

Yeah, you can tell Trump is anxious to debate HRC. I can't wait for this subject or any subject to come up in the debates. It's no longer the 17 right wing idiots who all agree the same nonsense he's debating, it's a sane smart woman who knows what's right and what's insane. Oh, I can't wait for a debate. Crooked Hillary is going to make mince meat out of poorly informed, xenophobic, bigoted Trump. 

Debates are unlikely to happen. Trump knows he'll be wiped out in a debate.

I see this deportation issue as purely an economic one. It's simply not a criminal thing. Illegal aliens coming to this country could end tomorrow. All that is needed is to punish anyone who hires an illegal alien. It's that simple. Do you know why that will never happen? Because Republicans won't allow it. Too many businesses rely on illegal aliens and they pay Republican politicians to oppose implementing strict guidelines for hiring illegals. 

I know a thing or two about this subject. I've managed hundreds of Hispanic workers and many of them were illegal with good counterfeit papers. The US Government doesn't care. The laws are poorly enforced. It's all an economic, civil issue with Republicans at the root of the problem.  

Hi Pinot my old mate, do you have a wall around your house (sigh) or at least a fence. If so why? Do you lock your door at night? Or do you leave it open for all and sundry to come in and make themselves at home or do you like to be asked first? If an intruder is in your home like he hasn't asked you if he can come in but does so anyway when you were not looking because he or they felt entitled to enter your domain, do you welcome them or do you call the police?  Let me know because I am looking for a place to park my extended family and I know you're a generous guy and they all want to watch CNN like you do but we can't afford Cable. Cheers buddy see you soon, and looking forward to watching Hillary 24/7 :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, jspill said:

We were talking about whether they're 'criminals' or not, it's a civil offense not a criminal one.

Maybe they overstayed their visa after entering at first legally. Jumping over a fence without a visa in the first place is slightly worse but still no normal people really refer to those as criminals. Most of us only care if they're selling drugs or whatever when they get here, not if they're cleaning dishes.

Overstay in LOS and use that argument on Thai immigration. I'm sure they will let you stay anyway 555555555555555555555

On 8/29/2016 at 0:08 PM, ClutchClark said:

Do you mean physically expelled as in a US agency physically paid to have them removed from the US?

Or do you mean the number of illegals in the US has simply dropped by 3 million since obama took office?

The reason there needs to be a distinction is because many illegals voluntarily departed the US when the economy tanked 8 years ago and they could no longer find employment. They left voluntarily and it had nothing to do with any effort on obies part.

Utter nonsense, and as an FYI, the President's last name is spelled O-B-A-M-A.

Between 2009 and 2015 the Obama administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

In fact, the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president's administration in history, and they have deported more than the sum of all the presidents of the 20th century.

6 minutes ago, lifeincnx said:

Utter nonsense, and as an FYI, the President's last name is spelled O-B-A-M-A.

Between 2009 and 2015 the Obama administration has removed more than 2.5 million people through immigration orders, which doesn’t include the number of people who "self-deported" or were turned away and/or returned to their home country at the border by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

In fact, the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president's administration in history, and they have deported more than the sum of all the presidents of the 20th century.

The guy I responded to said 3 million.

You say 2.5 million.

I say atleast we are moving in the right direction for the actual number.

Here is a good one on the US. Many illegals don't wish to pay their own airfare home so they get the US Gov't to do it for them. 

Maybe some of your numbers include that bunch. The bottom line is its been lomg known in educated circles that illegals were going back in droves because the work dried up in the US after the market crash. Construction stalled out. 

3 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Heh...sorry to break this news but Trump is going to demolish Crooked Hillary!  :clap2:

http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/

Hillary Clinton is methodically preparing for the presidential debates. She rehearses to perfect the pacing and substance of her presentation. Hillary is incredible. She stood her ground against the ridiculous boobs in that silly Benghazi hearing. Not a scratch. 

Then there is Trump...summoning Giuliani, Laura Ingraham and Roger Ailes to perfect his gotchas, zingers and xenophobic banter. That's not going to work in a debate. He'll come off looking like the asshat everyone knows he is. He's in way over his head. 

Trump's appeal will be to the wingnuts. The people already in his corner. That same bullshit rhetoric is not going to play to independents and certainly not to any Democrat. We've already heard it. It's nonsense. 

If he even shows up, Trump needs to convince voters he would be an inclusive, knowledgeable president. There is absolutely no reason to believe he's capable of that. 

Trump doesn't want to debate Hillary Clinton. He's trying to squirm out of it, no taxes, no medical, no debate. He knows little about government. He's got nothing except hatred. He's all mouth and no brain. He's the worst candidate in the history of the United States going up against one of the smartest, most politically experienced women in the world. 

Trump faces a herculean task debating Clinton. She's really really good. Really good. Trump...come on, man. 

Demolish, eh? Okey, dokey.  

Edited by Pinot

Well, they will have wildly different styles. But trump is so far behind and such a nutcase that he has nothing to lose by trying and saying ANYTHING during the debates. Hillary in prepping for that has a major challenge. There's never been anything like this matchup in American presidential debate history as far I can tell. The ratings will be huge. That's obviously a big part of it for trump. The entertainment value that he will indeed be able to transfer to his right wing t.v. empire after he loses. 

My prediction is he will land a number of hard core red meat zingers that his base will eat up but as far as converting many sane voters ... not bloody likely.

Edited by Jingthing

We have all seen hillarys fancy footwork as she displayed her adept footwork in the Beghazi hearings...and then again the private emails...and then again the clinton foundation shady manuevers...and so on. 

Like she said there is alot of smoke to evade.

Not any clean pure air near to hillary.

But its quite true Trump will take a bashing at a debate. Just like hillary would take a bashing if she were on trumps home field--the board room. Politics is what hillary has been playing her entire life and she has a much better grasp of the topics. Whats worse is trump will see he is losing and then he will revert to his blustering and make it worse.

What continues to amaze me is that Dems think Republicans will jump over and vote democrat. Why would they ever do this? Every day the Libs come on here and call Trump names like they are making a difference somehow. Republicans are going to vote for the GOP platform just like libs will vote for their priorities.

To make sure that a little boy can pee in the little girls bathroom and to make sure all the welfare folks can keep getting free stuff.

Edited by ClutchClark

The only way Trump can't win all three debates hands-down is if they (Democrats) throw in another ringer like Candy Crowley (like to see how anyone could throw that whale) or some hard-core lefty from MSNBC or CNN again. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

The only way Trump can't win all three debates hands-down is if they (Democrats) throw in another ringer like Candy Crowley (like to see how anyone could throw that whale) or some hard-core lefty from MSNBC or CNN again. :thumbsup:

In other words, any debate moderator other than Sean Hannity  :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

We have all seen hillarys fancy footwork as she displayed her adept footwork in the Beghazi hearings...and then again the private emails...and then again the clinton foundation shady manuevers...and so on. 

Like she said there is alot of smoke to evade.

Not any clean pure air near to hillary.

But its quite true Trump will take a bashing at a debate. Just like hillary would take a bashing if she were on trumps home field--the board room. Politics is what hillary has been playing her entire life and she has a much better grasp of the topics. Whats worse is trump will see he is losing and then he will revert to his blustering and make it worse.

What continues to amaze me is that Dems think Republicans will jump over and vote democrat. Why would they ever do this? Every day the Libs come on here and call Trump names like they are making a difference somehow. Republicans are going to vote for the GOP platform just like libs will vote for their priorities.

To make sure that a little boy can pee in the little girls bathroom and to make sure all the welfare folks can keep getting free stuff.

CC, you should find a hobby, I mean other than repeating the koolaid learned lines from Faux. "To make sure that a little boy can pee in the little girls bathroom and to make sure all the welfare folks can keep getting free stuff." That's really how you see the world in back of your walled in bunker, no? There is us, the white men...and then there's everyone else.

"...adept footwork in the Beghazi hearings...and then again the private emails...and then again the clinton foundation shady manuevers...and so on." First of all, get a spell checker, your writing is atrocious. Use the Google to find out how to use a spellchecker with your browser. And, if by adept footwork, you mean stating the facts and telling the truth, yes, that is what Mrs. (Soon to be Madam President) Clinton did at the Benghazi hearings. The Clinton Foundation (notice the capitalization) has given millions to charity, unlike Trump, who as far as we can tell, gives nothing. There is no smoke to evade other than Faux smoke. 

Finally...you're easily amazed aren't you? Yes, definitely yes, Republicans will be voting for Clinton and democratic candidates because all Republicans aren't wingnuts, only the base. The Republican base (wingnuts) have gone off the very deep end. The GOP platform is in that never never land of no abortions, all god, no taxes, no rules on guns, or war and get them darkies back down where they belong. Ahhh, the good old days, when men were white men and women were seen and never heard.  

By the way, do you get much free stuff? Social Security? Medicare? Thought so. 

Looking forward to Trump's speech. One can only hope it's off the teleprompter. 

8 hours ago, Pinot said:

CC, you should find a hobby, I mean other than repeating the koolaid learned lines from Faux. "To make sure that a little boy can pee in the little girls bathroom and to make sure all the welfare folks can keep getting free stuff." That's really how you see the world in back of your walled in bunker, no? There is us, the white men...and then there's everyone else.

"...adept footwork in the Beghazi hearings...and then again the private emails...and then again the clinton foundation shady manuevers...and so on." First of all, get a spell checker, your writing is atrocious. Use the Google to find out how to use a spellchecker with your browser. And, if by adept footwork, you mean stating the facts and telling the truth, yes, that is what Mrs. (Soon to be Madam President) Clinton did at the Benghazi hearings. The Clinton Foundation (notice the capitalization) has given millions to charity, unlike Trump, who as far as we can tell, gives nothing. There is no smoke to evade other than Faux smoke. 

Finally...you're easily amazed aren't you? Yes, definitely yes, Republicans will be voting for Clinton and democratic candidates because all Republicans aren't wingnuts, only the base. The Republican base (wingnuts) have gone off the very deep end. The GOP platform is in that never never land of no abortions, all god, no taxes, no rules on guns, or war and get them darkies back down where they belong. Ahhh, the good old days, when men were white men and women were seen and never heard.  

By the way, do you get much free stuff? Social Security? Medicare? Thought so. 

Looking forward to Trump's speech. One can only hope it's off the teleprompter. 

Free stuff? 

Thats great.

I spent a lifetime working and earning an income and paying into the system.

Free stuff? You are sure a funny man.

15 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Each debate will conclude as follows......

Trump fans will scream and shout how "HE WON!" no matter what he says or does.  He could pee on the stage and his fans would say he won.  He could kick over H's dais and his fans would hail that as Trump "telling it like it is!"

I just hope he doesn't continually try to shout down H when she tries to speak.  That's what he did during the Republican debates, and what he does with interviewers when they don't lavish him in praise.

Edited by boomerangutang