Great Live Music This Friday! Helmut and Friends

craigt3365

I saw these guys this past Saturday at the Sand Bar in Jomtien.  It was a packed event, not an open table.  Helmut's got some new players and they are fantastic.  We had a large group and everybody loved it.

I'm passing this along in case somebody is in the area and wants to listen to some good live music.  One of my passions.

https://www.facebook.com/allamericanthailand/

14188107_1089396274431099_34244092003219

Helmut's band playing style is very samey. Nothing extraordinary but they are crowd pleasers and get a lot of gigs.

This American restaurant is on the 2nd floor at The Avenue. Former tenants were Shenanigans and The Acorn. Both failed miserably as the eye seldom looks up to the 2nd floor with so much activity on 1st floor. I wish the band and restaurant all the best in their partnership. 

7 hours ago, jeca22 said:

Helmut's band playing style is very samey. Nothing extraordinary but they are crowd pleasers and get a lot of gigs.

This American restaurant is on the 2nd floor at The Avenue. Former tenants were Shenanigans and The Acorn. Both failed miserably as the eye seldom looks up to the 2nd floor with so much activity on 1st floor. I wish the band and restaurant all the best in their partnership. 

Depends.  Completely different from a year ago.  New players, new sound, new songs.  Definitely a crowd pleaser.

That venue has been tough.  Acorn is gone.  Let's hope the new owners can make it happen.

Archived