Non-O (Marriage) Extension of Stay

Hi,

My VISA extension almost finished - i have MULTI Non-O (Marriage)

and lats time I was in Cambodia for get extension for 90 days, so now Can i Go to The office (in BKK CW) or go in province (SISAKHET) (hometown My WIFE)

Where will be easier to do That?

And if I want make 1 Year extension - where is more easier to do that?

IN CW - Bangkok ( I ever heard that it is difficult to get 1 year extension, they make problems) or in province SISAKHET (HOMETOWN MY WIFE)

Now I am in BKK but without any problem I can go to HOMETOWN MY WIFE to make this extension - if it is easier,

And what requirements they Need? for 1 YEAR extension and 60 days extension?

Thanks for help

You have to apply for an extension at the designated office for where you are living.

You wife will need to be with you when you apply for a 60 day or 1 year extension.

General requirements for a one year extension of stay based upon marriage.

Unless you are applying at Bangkok you will need 2 sets of copies attached to 2 TM7 application.forms.

Proof of 400k baht in the bank for 2 months by way of a letter from your bank and your bank book.or 40k baht income.proven by a income letter from your embassy.

Copies of your passport photo page and every page that has any stamp or visa for Thailand on it. Copy of TM6 departure card.

Marriage certificate and a updated Kor Ror 2 marriage registry (Kor Ror 22 for foreign marriages)

Copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card.

Photos of you and your wife in and around the house. One must show you both with the house number shown in it. The number of photos needed varies by office.

Map to your residence from the nearest main road or street.

Proof of residence if not living where your wife's house book is for.

Some offices may want witnesses when you apply.

For 60 day extension. Marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. Proof of residence.