Thais (gals) who come to your place uninvited.

peeba7

This big fat bird keeps coming to the shop and its always when dorris is at the market. Now i do enjoy a bit of lardy pardy now n again but not when they look like a bulldog sucking piss off a thistle.....

Luckily this one always leaves when ive handed her the 19baht for the water bill.....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can remember a Thai gal coming to my room uninvited while I was sleeping with a friend....the term yogurt hit the fan comes to mind....?  Somehow managed to get one out and the new arrival in without a boxing match.....but not the sort of thing made for easy sleeping after...especially with one eye open and ears on full alert.....lesson learned....now stay in spots with key card entry and security at the door.....???

19 minutes ago, tomyumchai said:

This big fat bird keeps coming to the shop and its always when dorris is at the market. Now i do enjoy a bit of lardy pardy now n again but not when they look like a bulldog sucking piss off a thistle.....

Luckily this one always leaves when ive handed her the 19baht for the water bill.....

A picturesque simile:clap2:

On 8/30/2016 at 5:15 AM, 55Jay said:

A great argument for P2P if you just want to shag.  What's that old punter's saying....you're not paying for sex, you're paying them to leave in the morning. 

No drama.

I, too, had to learn this the hard way.  Often, she won't leave; you have a big problem...

21 hours ago, Quack said:

What a ridiculous, naive comment. I've had plenty of "respectable" Thai girls come to my room alone, some who got their kit off and some who did not. The notion that "good Thai girls don't have sex" is totally absurd, they like it as much as anyone. Or maybe you're just really ugly?

If they bang farangs they are not 'good girls'

8 hours ago, bazza40 said:

More than enough, I'm impressed by your dedication. Perhaps you'd like to post a review after you've tried them out.:gigglem:

'Movement' is good, really clean, walk in shower, jacuzzi bath, mirrors on all three walls surrounding the bed, very high ceiling with stars and stuff,  drinks and snacks in the fridge, all for about 300 baht for a couple of hours.

10 hours ago, MissAndry said:

Drive up from Santhitham road to the superhighway, 2 big ones either side of the road.

Drive past Tesco superhighway, past the turn off to the moat, next soi along to the end BisLand is another.

Behind Wat Jet Yot 5 in a row, Movement, Love Boat, China Chic and a couple of others.

Loi Kroh road, soi 3, 100m along Montha hotel, ground floor is ST rooms.

MoonMuang Soi 2, drive past it, left into an alley with the smoothie shop, end of alley.

Road to Lampung with rubber trees, under superhighway on right, Adventure Hotel, looks legit but isn't.

Is that enough yet?

(Pal of mine is an NGO dealing with prostitution in CM)

Did anybody ask your NGO pal to interfere in the affairs of Thailand?  Usually NGOs are despicable self tortured,sanctimonious, busy bodies  who cause more trouble than the cause they are dealing with. Dreadful people.

Did anybody ask your NGO pal to interfere in the affairs of Thailand?  Usually NGOs are despicable self tortured,sanctimonious, busy bodies  who cause more trouble than the cause they are dealing with. Dreadful people.

I believe many of them in SEA are misandrists too.

[emoji3]

On 30 สิงหาคม 2559 at 4:58 PM, Merylhighground said:

PLAYA!!!!

OP, If by 'Thai gals' you mean sex workers, then they are merely protecting their meal ticket and making sure no one else is getting a slice of their action. Don't delude yourself that there may be any other motive for their visit. There isn't.

Most 'respectable' thai 'gals' wouldn't set foot within 100 yards of your place alone, invited or not....

I once had a colleague for a few months who rather enjoyed having women (hookers) turning up at his place unannounced at all hours of the night and day as in his own mind it made him feel like some sort of 'playboy' 'livin' the Bangkok life' until he  1) realised he had blown a huge stack of cash*, and 2) got caught out and bought a whole heap of shyt on himself in spite of repeated warnings from the more experienced that he was playing with fire.

Every morning we would dread his dreary tales of how XY or Z he'd met at the Novotel (yep! I'm going back to that era) turned up at 4am and shagged him silly 'for free' etc......but he wasn't too suave when we found him half asleep in the foyer of the office building in a state of fear after one of his 'free Girl friends' had turned up asking for cash and upon his refusal had returned with a few of her motor cycle taxi driving 'brothers' to aid her request. If you're going to 'play' in Thailand and don't want to pay, do as Holmes says above....but the only snag is they'd just stake out the shagging pad which could have worse consequences if you arrive with 'company'. 

Who is Holmes above.

On 30/08/2016 at 11:48 AM, Scotwight said:

It is called a crash pad.  I keep one in CM and a home in Pattaya.  I don't like travel with suitcases.  Rents are so cheap here that 2 or 3 homes are SOP for the mature man about town. 

By "homes" do you mean cheap,one room hovels with the buzzing of the fridge to lull you to sleep at night?

On 31/08/2016 at 9:42 AM, dotpoom said:

Annoyed me too....but that was 15 years ago and I still had a few hairs left on my head.....now I would consider it a luxury problem

The 2 pad idea is a good one, you can get them for as little as 1,500 to 2000 Bt a month (the pad I mean).

The 2 pad "thing" lost any merit in the 90's. Unless you rarely root or root the same bird all the time your shag shack will need to be constantly changed and will encounter all the same problems. Cheap hotels for long time. Anyone that takes a hooker/ random bird back to where they actually live is an imbecile as deserves all they get

Archived