Thais (gals) who come to your place uninvited.

peeba7

I can see they come because they care, like you or need money.  Curious others experiences with this and suggestions to avoid or deal with when/as it happens besides moving to a place they simply can not access.  Also feel free to comment on the endless missed calls they make, and other 'stalking' behaviors, so different from the west, quite challenging at times.  

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

If I ever moved to thailand Id have two pads…one where i took no one….and one for shagging...

PLAYA!!!!

I can see they come because they care, like you or need money.  Curious others experiences with this and suggestions to avoid or deal with when/as it happens besides moving to a place they simply can not access.  Also feel free to comment on the endless missed calls they make, and other 'stalking' behaviors, so different from the west, quite challenging at times.  

OP, If by 'Thai gals' you mean sex workers, then they are merely protecting their meal ticket and making sure no one else is getting a slice of their action. Don't delude yourself that there may be any other motive for their visit. There isn't.

Most 'respectable' thai 'gals' wouldn't set foot within 100 yards of your place alone, invited or not....

I once had a colleague for a few months who rather enjoyed having women (hookers) turning up at his place unannounced at all hours of the night and day as in his own mind it made him feel like some sort of 'playboy' 'livin' the Bangkok life' until he  1) realised he had blown a huge stack of cash*, and 2) got caught out and bought a whole heap of shyt on himself in spite of repeated warnings from the more experienced that he was playing with fire.

Every morning we would dread his dreary tales of how XY or Z he'd met at the Novotel (yep! I'm going back to that era) turned up at 4am and shagged him silly 'for free' etc......but he wasn't too suave when we found him half asleep in the foyer of the office building in a state of fear after one of his 'free Girl friends' had turned up asking for cash and upon his refusal had returned with a few of her motor cycle taxi driving 'brothers' to aid her request. If you're going to 'play' in Thailand and don't want to pay, do as Holmes says above....but the only snag is they'd just stake out the shagging pad which could have worse consequences if you arrive with 'company'. 

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

If I ever moved to thailand Id have two pads…one where i took no one….and one for shagging...

It is called a crash pad.  I keep one in CM and a home in Pattaya.  I don't like travel with suitcases.  Rents are so cheap here that 2 or 3 homes are SOP for the mature man about town. 

My thai lady friends call round because they want to learn some basic English and I,m happy to help them and no money is expected by both parties,however on many occasions a little french comes into play also.....:wai2:

19 hours ago, Merylhighground said:

PLAYA!!!!

OP, If by 'Thai gals' you mean sex workers, then they are merely protecting their meal ticket and making sure no one else is getting a slice of their action. Don't delude yourself that there may be any other motive for their visit. There isn't.

Most 'respectable' thai 'gals' wouldn't set foot within 100 yards of your place alone, invited or not....

I once had a colleague for a few months who rather enjoyed having women (hookers) turning up at his place unannounced at all hours of the night and day as in his own mind it made him feel like some sort of 'playboy' 'livin' the Bangkok life' until he  1) realised he had blown a huge stack of cash*, and 2) got caught out and bought a whole heap of shyt on himself in spite of repeated warnings from the more experienced that he was playing with fire.

Every morning we would dread his dreary tales of how XY or Z he'd met at the Novotel (yep! I'm going back to that era) turned up at 4am and shagged him silly 'for free' etc......but he wasn't too suave when we found him half asleep in the foyer of the office building in a state of fear after one of his 'free Girl friends' had turned up asking for cash and upon his refusal had returned with a few of her motor cycle taxi driving 'brothers' to aid her request. If you're going to 'play' in Thailand and don't want to pay, do as Holmes says above....but the only snag is they'd just stake out the shagging pad which could have worse consequences if you arrive with 'company'. 

In all honesty this applies more to non sex workers than sex workers who can always find another 'luk car'.' unless of course they can not due to age looks or location. For the time being at least. I thought I had outgrown these kinds of gals but i think it is more about the culture than anything else. Thanks!

9 hours ago, peeba7 said:

In all honesty this applies more to non sex workers than sex workers who can always find another 'luk car'.' unless of course they can not due to age looks or location. For the time being at least. I thought I had outgrown these kinds of gals but i think it is more about the culture than anything else. Thanks!

Deluded....

My thai lady friends call round because they want to learn some basic English and I,m happy to help them and no money is expected by both parties,however on many occasions a little french comes into play also.....:wai2:

I understand exactly what you mean regarding a little French.

I had a lady friend come round the other day wanting a lesson in double entendres.

I was happy to give her one.

arf [emoji56]

14 hours ago, Merylhighground said:

What a ridiculous, naive comment. I've had plenty of "respectable" Thai girls come to my room alone, some who got their kit off and some who did not. The notion that "good Thai girls don't have sex" is totally absurd, they like it as much as anyone. Or maybe you're just really ugly?

50 minutes ago, Quack said:

What a ridiculous, naive comment. I've had plenty of "respectable" Thai girls come to my room alone, some who got their kit off and some who did not. The notion that "good Thai girls don't have sex" is totally absurd, they like it as much as anyone. Or maybe you're just really ugly?

I agree, but most would still not do the unannounced pop in.

Very true.
Just arriving unannounced is extremely rude and the 'gals' that do are probably looking for drama or more likely have zero respect for the dweller.

15 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

ha. good plan. there are some excellent gentlemans clubs around pattaya. about 6 that i know of. there are normally 4 or 5 open at any time. cops seem to be fore ever closing them down but then they get to have a reopening party. rooms onsite and very reasonable prices.  i dont even tell the girls my name let alone where i live. 

9 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

i made the mistake of dating a non bar girl about 8 years ago when i first moved to pattaya. she came around on sunday morning to bring me some tshirts. there were 2 sets of womans shoes outside the door. heard her knock but gladly she left after a short while. later in the day she asked if i had a girl in my room. i replied 'not one' that was the end of that. win win.

Annoyed me too....but that was 15 years ago and I still had a few hairs left on my head.....now I would consider it a luxury problem

The 2 pad idea is a good one, you can get them for as little as 1,500 to 2000 Bt a month (the pad I mean).

I assume that you are talking about those directly employed in the sex trade (bar girls, dancers, lounge girls) or as freelancers.  If this assumption is correct, why on earth would you ever bring them to where you live?   Never mind the bother of the unannounced arrivals but it can be troublesome (theft) and potentially dangerous.  These girls are for fun, they are not for dating.  There are so many cheap three star hotels and short time hotels (Day Spa's the Thai's call them) that it's hard to understand why anyone would take these girls home.  As to the calls, that's easy.  Every Thai uses Line.  If I want to reach one of these convenience girls then I never give out my number, just my Line contact.  If and when I have had enough of their calls, and have asked them to stop calling so frequently, then I simply block their name on Line.  There are of course respectable girls who I date and am quite willing to invite to my home for the evening.  They will, in my experience, neither harass you with calls nor will they show up uninvited.  If you don't seem to be able to tell the difference between the first group and the second then follow the instructions for sex trade workers and freelancers.  All of this has been learned the hard way. Finally, never ever tell any of the first group where you work or your work telephone number.

16 hours ago, Scotwight said:

It is called a crash pad.  I keep one in CM and a home in Pattaya.  I don't like travel with suitcases.  Rents are so cheap here that 2 or 3 homes are SOP for the mature man about town. 

mature ? is that the same as old fart with money ?

2 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

ha. good plan. there are some excellent gentlemans clubs around pattaya. about 6 that i know of. there are normally 4 or 5 open at any time. cops seem to be fore ever closing them down but then they get to have a reopening party. rooms onsite and very reasonable prices.  i dont even tell the girls my name let alone where i live. 

They are probably more interested in the name of your bank, not your name.

4 hours ago, BaldPlumber said:

I understand exactly what you mean regarding a little French.

I had a lady friend come round the other day wanting a lesson in double entendres.

I was happy to give her one.

arf emoji56.png

Did it bring a smile or scowl to her face :D

Archived