Needy People

JJGreen

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't see an issue with needing a bit of help. Your point about BTS ticket included. Maybe the person wanted to be sure of a process without assuming it's the same process where they are from, they may have never used a bts before. We all need something, OP needs to write as many posts as possible and reminds me of people that ask question without thinking first. My 11 year old nephew does that a lot but I think he will grow out of it. I hope. 

Dude...how many times do i have to say this..
It's a forum..u open things up for discussion
How do apme of you guys survive out there

520 postings in less than 40 days looks pretty needy. Dude!

Oh dude...another stalking type who feels a need to give personal improvement advice.

That's a thread all by itself

"Thaivisa members giving unasked personal life advice to anonymous members they have never met"

Sounds kind of silly when you say it like that

Just now, JJGreen said:

Oh dude...another stalking type who feels a need to give personal improvement advice.

That's a thread all by itself

"Thaivisa members giving unasked personal life advice to anonymous members they have never met"

Sounds kind of silly when you say it like that

Lol no one's giving you advice merely observing and stating a fact. But hey now you are on number 522 so it's all good. Clicking on a profile is now stalking. Ok. 

7 hours ago, rogeroc said:

I don't think that is Thailand related i think it is just 'a man thing'. They say that men cope less well living on their own after a relationship break up than women do.

That's because we have cats, when you have a house full of cats you don't need a man.

36 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:
I'm on about you being needy and how we can help you as I posted before. Sorry I thought you might have read my offer of help l. Please don't feel alone or shy just ask am you shall recive.

And yet another poster obsessed with me on a personal level
...disturbing

12 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

You and the paranoid posse's obsession with me is quite odd.

No in your defence you have entertainment value. I like to have a dig as I am sure we all do at one another from time time it is just you get a lot more slung your way given your prolific postings. I mean buffets in thailand? What's next? Shoelaces or velcro straps or perhaps white rice or brown rice?

24 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

And yet another poster obsessed with me on a personal level
...disturbing

No dear not obsessed with you at all I far far better things to obsess about. Talking of obsession I do belive judging by your original post you are the obsessive stalker type. But as I keep trying to tell you just reach out you know you want to. Help will always be given to those who ask at Thai Visa.

16 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:
No in your defence you have entertainment value. I like to have a dig as I am sure we all do at one another from time time it is just you get a lot more slung your way given your prolific postings. I mean buffets in thailand? What's next? Shoelaces or velcro straps or perhaps white rice or brown rice?

Fair enough.

I was thinking of starting a "jjgreen speculation" thread.

Poster's can go there and speculate about my life, my wife, past strife AND give advice.

I will rrespond to all questions after i reach post #10,000.

So...about xmas

No dear not obsessed with you at all I far far better things to obsess about. Talking of obsession I do belive judging by your original post you are the obsessive stalker type. But as I keep trying to tell you just reach out you know you want to. Help will always be given to those who ask at Thai Visa.

You are very needy i see