SCB denies its SCB Easy system has been hacked

webfact

SCB denies its SCB Easy system has been hacked

24_SCB-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The Siam Commercial Bank has lodged a complaint with the police to take legal action against the operator or operators of a fake website which claimed that the bank’s SCB Easy service has been hacked.

The bank said in a statement issued Tuesday that it had checked the information which came from the website of a news agency and found out that the website was fake.

The bank further said that the information in the fake website, claiming that the SCB Easy service has been hacked is not true. 

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/scb-denies-scb-easy-system-hacked/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-09-07

I have learned when they trot out the heavy denial guns it is usually a cover up. A good example is "The idea of buying new submarines has be shelved" Statements here seem to contain a certain body or wording language one must watch for and interpret. Being blustery is the order of the day here. Running here from a crisis is not uncommon. Split personality syndrome?? 

Edited by elgordo38

Actually, SCB have a superb system. I get an sms before I even get the money from the atm. I also get over the air passcode before any financial transactions take place.

Can't get more professional than that. :thumbsup:

Your getting close, it's definitely got something to do with mobile phones.
12205844886_978a6a496e_n.jpg