Five redshirt activist leaders to face revocation of bail

webfact

2 hours ago, candide said:

There was a very important reason why the red side wanted early election while Abhisit wanted election to happen only after a certain date. In fact, it explains the behaviour of both the red shirts and the army in 2010. Later events proved it was a relevant concern....

http://www.dw.com/en/thailands-new-army-chief-takes-office/a-6066746

I think if you check the records, taksin had no official powers when the army took over.

When he called for the snap election because of public out cry. He latter gave up his care-tacker pm

poisson and a new one was appointed and The King signed the paperwork and it was posted in the

Royal Gazette as per the Royal Decree.

tacksin was never reinstated through this process as he him self had been when he became PM.

As dumb luck would have it, also must run in the family, the "time period" for a Caretaker PM was

also expired. tacksin didn't have the power to speak for The Kingdom of Thailand at the UN

He really didn't have an official tittle, only X-pm

rice555

1 hour ago, rice555 said:

I think if you check the records, taksin had no official powers when the army took over.

When he called for the snap election because of public out cry. He latter gave up his care-tacker pm

poisson and a new one was appointed and The King signed the paperwork and it was posted in the

Royal Gazette as per the Royal Decree.

tacksin was never reinstated through this process as he him self had been when he became PM.

As dumb luck would have it, also must run in the family, the "time period" for a Caretaker PM was

also expired. tacksin didn't have the power to speak for The Kingdom of Thailand at the UN

He really didn't have an official tittle, only X-pm

rice555

I don't particularly object to what you state. What has it to do with my post, which about the disagreement between the red shirts and Abhisit on the date of election? The red shirts wanted election before the nomination of a new army chief, and Abhisit after he could nominate the army chief. Later events proved they were both right to consider this nomination as being decisive.

55 minutes ago, candide said:

I don't particularly object to what you state. What has it to do with my post, which about the disagreement between the red shirts and Abhisit on the date of election? The red shirts wanted election before the nomination of a new army chief, and Abhisit after he could nominate the army chief. Later events proved they were both right to consider this nomination as being decisive.

You could go back to when toxsin was acquitted for lying about his wealth when he had his money in

the maid and gardeners names. Wasn't his BIL also a big judge at that time? What if he never was pm, things might be much better, no somchai, no mr. cooking show and yingluck. But thats OT.

I was living here before he became pm, he didn't make it that much better, or the 5 that violated their

bail.

rice555

3 hours ago, rice555 said:

You could go back to when toxsin was acquitted for lying about his wealth when he had his money in

the maid and gardeners names. Wasn't his BIL also a big judge at that time? What if he never was pm, things might be much better, no somchai, no mr. cooking show and yingluck. But thats OT.

I was living here before he became pm, he didn't make it that much better, or the 5 that violated their

bail.

rice555

Again you answer on something which is not the topic of my post! If you want to give a general comment which is not directly related to what I have posted, feel free to do it but don't quote me! 

15 hours ago, robblok said:

Oh you mean after the redshirts agreed to leave after negotiating with Abisith and then a call from Dubai came not to leave and the whole things got ugly.....  Think we all know who is responsible for that. 

you are rather blind, ... too bad...