Water Bill reduction?

Bill arrived yesterday and although only 1 unit less than last time there appears to be a 40% reduction on what the bill should be.

Can someone tell me what the statement says under the 65.41 and before the dates showing the reduction of 43.09?

The only figure that seems to remain constant is the 30 baht which I am guessing is some sort of standard supply charge?

Water bills.jpg

38 minutes ago, Oxx said:

It's a discount for being a low volume consumer.

Thanks Oxx but do you know what the threshold is - what constitutes a low volume consumer? I had one for 6 units in March and did not get any reduction?

Now I've looked up the details of the scheme, it's actually based upon your using at least 10% less water than the previous month, with a sliding scale for discounts.  There are other conditions.

The relevant PR announcement is dated September 1st.  The announcement (in Thai) is at:

http://www.thaipr.net/government/722681

For once, Google Translate does a half decent job of translation.

37 minutes ago, Oxx said:

Now I've looked up the details of the scheme, it's actually based upon your using at least 10% less water than the previous month, with a sliding scale for discounts.  There are other conditions.

The relevant PR announcement is dated September 1st.  The announcement (in Thai) is at:

http://www.thaipr.net/government/722681

For once, Google Translate does a half decent job of translation.

Thanks - you must be more forgiving of Google Translate than me ;)