Bar Owners

erco

True, you have never used the word hate in your posts here, but the lack of respect you have for intelligent, assertive women is indicative of your true of opinion of women and their place in this world.

And Germaine Greer is Australian not Canadian!!

And I'm Australian too, not American.

Lack of respect is not the same as hate....

Please do not mix up English words....I was thinking, this is your native language.

Germaine Greer (Radical Feminist from Australia, Interview by Radio Canada, Toronto, after her 60th birthday, interview day unclear)

GREER:You can implant an embryo in the body of a man, attached to his bowel wall. What do you want to do? Do you want to really prove that the vagina and the anus are of equal value?

Moderator: Totally? You're 60, but sexy.

GREER: I found menopause liberating.

GREER: Oh, it does mean something coming from another woman. It's just that, hmmm, I'm still very susceptible to men. Boys even more.

Moderator: Really? What attracts you to boys?

GREER: Oh, everything; sperm that runs like tap water will do

GREER: No. Absolutely not. If I was a woman, I really should blow him out.

OK, MsNina, I admit my mistakes and did my best to correct them....Just read above comments.

I do not think, that I hate women and lack respect for intelligent and assertive women. Maybe you call a woman producing such radical-feminist garbage to be intelligent and assertive?

I do not, for me this kind of statements are bare nonsense...

----

I never said, as far as I know, that you are from the USA.....

(where did I say that? Please show me that posting!)

----

About FEMI-NAZI: I heard this word the first time during my stay in the United States

I do have American friends, who are using this term, and the internet is full with American postings, using the term FEMI-NAZI.

I am not sure, from where this term is coming, but seems be rather familiar in the USA and *NAZI* is widely understood as something *fanatic* or *hardliner*....

Seems the meaning is changing over the decades....

Rush Limbaugh used that word femi-nazi....but he for sure was not the one, who created it.

Anyway, English is not my native language, any suggestion welcome.

NS-activity is legal in the USA, but illegal in Austria, my home-country....

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

There are many terms, with the word NAZI....even a SOUP-NAZI...it is a restaurant in New York....

http://members.aol.com/rynocub/soupnazi.htm

Even women, who are from the USA are using this word:

This article is written by a feminist (an intelligent one, not a femi-nazi)

http://theoak.menlo.edu/may2001/perspectives/are.htm

There is also a cigarette-nazi in the USA

http://www.gmu.edu/departments/economics/w.../cigarette.html

http://www.gmu.edu/departments/economics/w.../cigarette.html

I hope, you enjoy these links.....

When are we talking about international/interracial marriage? I know, you do not like that subject....as radical feminists are strongly against it....

Or we can talk about bars in Thailand, how bad they treat the girls there, who are sold by their parents?

Or maybe we can talk about radical feminists, how they treat their Filipina maids????

When my friend married a Thai (she has very dark skin and is from Mukdahan), who was working in Europe in such a household, he received the following angry comment from the feminist employer:

*Who says, this is a man? Hopeless obtuse, and what he calls his wife......this brown piece like a shit out of a toilet bowl was not supposed to be eaten.....*

I felt so sorry for this regretable European power-lady:

Some days to brush your own shoes, to wash your own plates and to clean your own ash-tray......

No maid to serve you, how your unlucky life is full of problems and hardship.

A good example for radical feminism.....

Johann

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duckthai Posted on Thu 2004-04-29, 22:33:37

Hello

Could we look at another perspective concerning the Topic (I have noticed that on this Forum replies to Postings tend to drift of the ssbject).

Lots of replies have already been writted as regard to attitude of the infamous BG, perhaps we should look at Bar Owners anbd there thirst for profit, perhaps the attitiude of the BG is because of pressure to the BG.

Example the Bar Owner has told the BG to get a drink out of every (stupid farrang) that comes into the Bar. Get bar fined regularly and if its for a week or so to make sure that he comes back into there Bar and spend money.

Just a thought.

Really gets me when you are in the bar and a BG comes over and starts massaging your shoulders and then asks for a drink after a minute, all you want to do is play Pool.

Good point though, perhaps these girls are being pressurised by the Bar Owner to get as much as possible out of the customer, Drink, Bar Fine etc.

:o

Bar owners take bar fines so are pimps and living illegally.

I believe that they (Bar Owners) do pressurise these girls into hustling for drinks etc. so should take in part the responsibility the reason these girls are looked upon in such low esteem.

One must start somewhere perhaps it should be the Bars or perhaps go the whole hog and Legalise Prostitution. The Government can then claim Tax and put it to good use.

Prostitution has been around forever and will continue to be.

Two sides to this: Supply and Demand

there are countless examples of why we have the supply and demand but I will just state a few

Supply-

True many prostitutes don't want to be in "the business" but you gotta work with what you got.

Some women or men in the industry either cannot get a decent job to support themselves, their families, their "expensive habits" or the lure of quick money is too much of a temptation. As long as someone is of legal age, mentally competant and is not forced into it they should have a right to decide to do it. It's can be degrading for some and as such I'm sure it is a difficult choice , however some view it as "sanuk with pay" .

Demand-

There are so many horny men that either cannot get laid without paying , cannot be bothered with the hassle of a relationship, or are aroused by the idea of selecting who they want negotiating the price and getting busy.

Wish all you want but it's here to stay. May as well be legal then those involved may have the same rights as any other "legal" worker.

It Ain't going away, but it could be regulated I don't know ...maybe allow it in specific area's and call it oh I don't know....ah.. a "red light district" That way

Feminist and Families can steer clear.

Really gets me when you are in the bar and a BG comes over and starts massaging your shoulders and then asks for a drink after a minute, all you want to do is play Pool.

Good point though, perhaps these girls are being pressurised by the Bar Owner to get as much as possible out of the customer, Drink, Bar Fine etc.

The bar fine/Drink thing is (i'm 99.999% sure) pressure from the bar owners. At the end of the day that bar is there to sell you a "service" nothing wrong with the owner of said company encouraging you to spend more... tis a dog eat dog world out there ya'know.

Maybe i'm just a tight-a$$ but i just smile and say no (miow khrap) they soon bugger off when they realise my money isnt their money. Blatently ignoreing them works well also (i use that tactic on the flower sellers/glowing bouncing ball sellers)

Dun let it get to you, their just doing their "job" ignore them and sink that black already! :o

Duckthai Posted on Thu 2004-04-29, 22:33:37

Hello

Could we look at another perspective concerning the Topic (I have noticed that on this Forum replies to Postings tend to drift of the ssbject).

Lots of replies have already been writted as regard to attitude of the infamous BG, perhaps we should look at Bar Owners anbd there thirst for profit, perhaps the attitiude of the BG is because of pressure to the BG.

Example the Bar Owner has told the BG to get a drink out of every (stupid farrang) that comes into the Bar. Get bar fined regularly and if its for a week or so to make sure that he comes back into there Bar and spend money.

Just a thought.

Cosmos in Patpong is a good place to drink and not be asked for a drink. Plenty of good looking girls who don't hassle or hustle for drinks. The owner is a hip old Thai cat who is really friendly. Try it, you'll like it.

Bar owners take bar fines so are pimps and living illegally.

I believe that they (Bar Owners) do pressurise these girls into hustling for drinks etc. so should take in part the responsibility the reason these girls are looked upon in such low esteem.

One must start somewhere perhaps it should be the Bars or perhaps go the whole hog and Legalise Prostitution.  The Government can then claim Tax and put it to good use.

Usually bar owners do not pressurise the girls into hustling for drinks.....

And if a girl does not like that job, for what she gets paid anyway, then believe me, there are many girls, who will replace her....

For a bar owner it is for sure more difficult to find customers than girls...

No need to put any pressure on the girls....

Gangsters are acting differently, because many of these girls or their relatives have debits and borrowed money and promised to pay it back....

I do not see any reason to hurry... legalise or not.....Still I am legally allowed to talk with a woman, can choose the girl, and if she agrees to come with me, it will be difficult to tax me for that.....a what...maybe couple-tax, based on hours or what? a VAT, based on the beauty or age of the girl?

I know, some kind of people do not like any kind of entertainment, bar....music...girls....they always come up with some arguments, but it is not their business...

and should you marry such a girl, or even just consider interracial marriage with any Asian girl....then such trouble makers are coming up with new arguments against it....typical for people, who cannot make their own happy life.....and want to disturb the others.....like radical feminists, fundamentalist Moslems, Christianity based religious sects, woman rights activists, human rights activists......and so on.....

Johann

like radical feminists, fundamentalist Moslems, Christianity based religious sects, woman rights activists, human rights activists......and so on.....

I came here to get away from them kinda people, looks like the found/follwed me guys...

Sorry about that, tis my fault! :o

like radical feminists, fundamentalist Moslems, Christianity based religious sects, woman rights activists, human rights activists......and so on.....

I came here to get away from them kinda people, looks like the found/follwed me guys...

Sorry about that, tis my fault! :o

As George Carlin has always said, "Never be a member of any club."

Why not cut these Bar owners some slack, I never had a beef or criticism of any Bar owner that I was aware of, the Bar girls either. These places provided me with hours on hours of fun over the years, if you don't like one Bar go to another one but don't get up in the face of the Bar owners. I say more power to them, I hope they all make a good profit.

Yohan, I'm an atheist and I don't have the desire to waste my energy helping you.

sorry I'm late but I just had to jump on this one.

msnina: Do you realize atheism represents the highest point of human arrogance.

To openly declare you're an atheist means either you dont really know what it means or that you are incredibly arrogant. Either one precludes sensible discussion. :o

Why not cut these Bar owners some slack, I never had a beef or criticism of any Bar owner that I was aware of, the Bar girls either. These places provided me with hours on hours of fun over the years, if you don't like one Bar go to another one but don't get up in the face of the Bar owners. I say more power to them, I hope they all make a good profit.

goat ropers just earned himself a free beer in my bar

cheers

goat ropers just earned himself a free beer in my bar

cheers

Thanks much Dave but maybe later. All the best to you et al in the hospitality business, you folks provide a much needed service and most folks know this. Good luck!

i also hate being massaged and bothered as soon as i sit down.

Even worse is someone trying to massage me while I'm in the dunny having a slash.

I swear that one day someone is gunna end up in the trough...

i'm pleased to say my staff are not allowed to ask for drinks and you will never be approached by my staff unless you summon them.

It depends on the customer....

Some like it this way, and some other customers like it the other way....

As soon as I sit down....to be massaged by all the girls there......not bad at all....I would say .....and I do not think it will bother me AT ALL....

I am definitively NOT against it.

Thailand.....what a nice place....if you look for peace, you find peace..(Davethailand bar is an example for it) and if you look for something else, you will find it most probably next door....

Dave, I think, something is missing in your bar......you should employ a radical feminist or a women right activist....as a watchdog -

Otherwise nobody will believe you, what you are telling us.... you are in Thailand, selling drugs and girls and boys to drunken pedophile customers and tipping the police off - that's it - come on, tell us the truth....

Johann

Dave, I think, something is missing in your bar......you should employ a radical feminist or a women right activist....as a watchdog -

Johann, I think you are an expert where I blundered.

I tried to run the radical femine thing through google and got results like

Alice Schwarzer, so I run this through google again and was questioned "Do you mean Suid Afrikaans?"

Seems I am lost in cyber space. :o

Johann, I think you are an expert where I blundered.

I tried to run the radical femine thing through google and got results like

Alice Schwarzer, so I run this through google again and was questioned "Do you mean Suid Afrikaans?"

Seems I am lost in cyber space. :o

As long as I can save my face, every radical feminist has a place to sit.

i'm pleased to say my staff are not allowed to ask for drinks and you will never be approached by my staff unless you summon them.

As soon as I sit down....to be massaged by all the girls there......not bad at all....I would say .....and I do not think it will bother me AT ALL....

Thailand.....what a nice place....if you look for peace, you find peace..(Davethailand bar is an example for it) and if you look for something else, you will find it most probably next door....

Otherwise nobody will believe you, what you are telling us.... you are in Thailand, selling drugs and girls and boys to drunken pedophile customers and tipping the police off - that's it - come on, tell us the truth....

Johann

A radical feminist ... in Thailand ? ... never :o

A radical feminist ... in Thailand ? ... never
I can name you _at least_ one rad fem in Thailand! And I'm going to be there soon, so that'll make it at least two...

Kasi, atheism is the belief that there are no God/gods/Goddess/goddesses. If this is the height of human arrogance, then I guess that's where I'm at. I'm certainly not a bible-basher.

Yohan, your disdain for radical feminists and even women's rights activists is not surprising, considering you are clearly not a particularly enlightened person. However, your disdain for human rights activists is peculiar and disturbing. I have never met anyone who believes that humans should not all enjoy the right to life and the right to dignity. You must have led a very deprived life to have such views and to think that human rights activists merit contempt.

Duckthai, you say

One must start somewhere perhaps it should be the Bars or perhaps go the whole hog and Legalise Prostitution. The Government can then claim Tax and put it to good use.

What do you believe a good use for prostitution taxes would be? And why do you really think that legalising prostitution is a good idea?

I am forever amazed at how some of you people complain about Bars, Bar owners and Bar girls, I speak from experience, probably more experience than most of you have in this forum who are constantly complaining. I have been thrown out of bars for causing trouble ( I needed throwing out), by the same token I have been cared for by Bar owners and Bar girls when I was unable to care for myself and I always woke up the next morning not too much worse for the wear. If you want to play hard you have to pay hard.

I know what I'm talking about so if you don't know and understand the Bar scene I say go to the YMCA or that other one but if you are not qualified to bitch then shut your GD mouths and go back to your momma's teet!

Johann

it's a rule that i won't change, sorry.

the people who know my bar know what kind of place it is.

as for drugs and underage stuff i'll tip the police off personally.

I am with you Dave, he who lives by the sword dies by it. But you have to keep an eye out for the f*ckers who might drag you down with them, thoughtless b*stards, the deportation and PNG would ruin my life thats for sure

Keep on the piss boys and do drugs in your home countries, it aint worth the trouble here.

Bash

I am forever amazed at how some of you people complain about Bars, Bar owners and Bar girls, I speak from experience, probably more experience than most of you have in this forum who are constantly complaining. I have been thrown out of bars for causing trouble ( I needed throwing out), by the same token I have been cared for by Bar owners and Bar girls when I was unable to care for myself and I always woke up the next morning not too much worse for the wear. If you want to play hard you have to pay hard.

I know what I'm talking about so if you don't know and understand  the Bar scene I say go to the YMCA or that other one but if you are not qualified to bitch then shut your GD mouths and go back to your momma's teet!

My feelings exactly! What a bunch a pussys. Some of these guys would have a heart attack if they were to have walked in the old Mississippi Queen (Patpong 1) back in it's heyday! :o

A radical feminist ... in Thailand ? ... never

I can name you _at least_ one rad fem in Thailand! And I'm going to be there soon, so that'll make it at least two...

Kasi, atheism is the belief that there are no God/gods/Goddess/goddesses. If this is the height of human arrogance, then I guess that's where I'm at. I'm certainly not a bible-basher.

Yohan, your disdain for radical feminists and even women's rights activists is not surprising, considering you are clearly not a particularly enlightened person. However, your disdain for human rights activists is peculiar and disturbing. I have never met anyone who believes that humans should not all enjoy the right to life and the right to dignity. You must have led a very deprived life to have such views and to think that human rights activists merit contempt.

Duckthai, you say

What do you believe a good use for prostitution taxes would be? And why do you really think that legalising prostitution is a good idea?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9736

I made a new thread with poll about the foreign radial feminist in Thailand

Better to continue to discuss this interesting (?) subject in a new thread.....

Thank you

Johann

I know what I'm talking about so if you don't know and understand  the Bar scene I say go to the YMCA or that other one but if you are not qualified to bitch then shut your GD mouths and go back to your momma's teet!

My feelings exactly! What a bunch a pussys. Some of these guys would have a heart attack if they were to have walked in the old Mississippi Queen (Patpong 1) back in it's heyday! :D

He11 people, for many years Bars were my home away from home, and the bar owners/ girls were my extended family. It's a dam good thing these places existed or someone would have to have had me commited and I am sure this is still the way it is for many. Like Boon says, there was some wild and crazy times on Patpong Rd. not too many years back. I am too old these days to participate in this bar scene but I think it is a deserving business and should be left alone by all you bitching kunts that think all Bars should turned into five star hotel lobby bars.

So having said all that I say more power to the Bar owners and Bar girls. Keep the drugs/underage folks out and let the grown ups let it all hang out! :o:D

Just my two baht worth....

Women should be kept at home.....barefoot and pregnant.....and OFF the golf courses.

Except for those girls that work in bars!!! :o

epc

Are you talking about women (wives/girlfriends) or pets?

Hi, there, Ms. Cutie: (Or is it Mrs, Miss or what?)

I guess if I said it about women, then, gee...I must have meant women.

I would never take my kitty cat to the golf course either. :o