Re-Entry at Swampy

left the country a couple of weeks ago and did the re-entry permit at swampy. The office is located pass the big luggage check - in on the way to domestic departures there is a sign you cannot miss. Two officers and onesupervisor whospent most of her time on the phone. Go to first officer on right he will give you paper work, fill out paper work and attach your photo, better tobring your own. Give your paper work and money to officer in middle and have a seat,middleofficer will pass to supervisor who will spend a bit of time looking at your passport, My passport is new so notto many stamps what she was looking for not a clue. She stamped me forasingle re-entry gave me my stuff and I was out of there about 30 min.. The new form we have to fill out was only one page, I used N/A on alot of stuff they didn't even lookat it just filled it.

Service ok, about 4 or 5 people there filling out forms, total of around 30min

• Like 1

I came through swampy on Aug 17th there was nothing mentioned about this new form at all, even though i had a part filled form with me it was never asked for, seems like some officials ask for some don't, so can't be that important, or has been quietly dropped, similar to buying wine etc. between 2 and 5pm  which i did two days ago at foodland Pattaya nobody batted an eyelid at checkout 3.30pm.

34 minutes ago, mamypoko said:

I used it a approx. 10 days ago and was only charged 1,000 baht! 

That was a surprise. The fee was higher in the past.

?

The normal price for a single re-entry is 1000 Baht (as long as my memory goes).

Multi re-entry is 3800 Baht.

There is/was a surplus for having taken picture at the office (200 Baht?).

23 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

I came through swampy on Aug 17th there was nothing mentioned about this new form at all, even though i had a part filled form with me it was never asked for, seems like some officials ask for some don't, so can't be that important, or has been quietly dropped, similar to buying wine etc. between 2 and 5pm  which i did two days ago at foodland Pattaya nobody batted an eyelid at checkout 3.30pm.

Mis-read OP thought it was to do with the so called new form about leisure activities, facebook etc. sorry if mislead anybody, i already had re-entry form obtained through emigration Chonburi!

Is it possible someone can confirm the status of the re-entry permit desk at Swampy?

So many rumors, might be closing, closes at midnight, won't be closing, I would just like to know as going to CW to get a re-entry permit is a problem and I would be in all sorts of strife if I got to the airport to depart and the desk was closed. 

Any update would be appreciated. Cheers.

31 minutes ago, Oldgumshoe said:

Is it possible someone can confirm the status of the re-entry permit desk at Swampy?

So many rumors, might be closing, closes at midnight, won't be closing, I would just like to know as going to CW to get a re-entry permit is a problem and I would be in all sorts of strife if I got to the airport to depart and the desk was closed. 

Any update would be appreciated. Cheers.

It is still open but moved to a new location and is only open from 5 am to midnight.

Info is here.