Are you happier & more relaxed since living in Thailand?

JJGreen

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Winkburn said:

Well clearly yes. If I wasn't I would catch a plane back to Australia and not complain complain complain like others who still live here. Whinging poms come to mind

Having had the experience of living and working in UK, Australia and Thailand, Thailand does it for me. Incidently Winkburn, your post says more about you than about any Pom you may have interacted with.

9 hours ago, georgemandm said:

You make me laugh all the time .

You are so unhappy in thailand that is why you get on here and give out your BS ok .

Like trying to tell me it cost $1,000 a week to live in Australia that is just BS .

Like you come to thailand because you like thailand not that you got suck in by the haire Losso is it .

And trying to say you have a house in thailand when western man can't own land can they.

The bs that come out of your mouth tells me all about you .

in Melbourne, born and bred in Sydney from Greek/Cyprian parents .

my dad told me about them when I was younger CYPRIAN GREEKS but I could not say on here I will get  banned forever .

That just tells me about your  personality 

your back ground.

George or whatever your name is, now a psychoanalyst on TV, or as someone referred to you in an earlier reply on this post "Bogan" which is more fitting in my opinion :)

I will refrain from wasting my time with you on all posts that you reply to after this reply, because you know too much about my background and how unhappy I am here in Thailand, thank you so much for analysing me, send me your bill. Seriously, some are thicker than others, you are as we say in Australia, "short of a few quid up top" mate.

Paranoia has gotten the better of you, I don't have to explain squat to you, but I will say this mate, I am as happy as a pig in mud living in Issan, something you obviously can't comprehend because you wouldn't know what happiness is, but keep working on it mate, it might just come to you one day, but watch out, because you just might miss it being embroiled in all the replies to others on TV, as I know how popular you are.

Have a good life George, sorry, mate, or whatever your transvestite name is, fact of the matter is, your a loser !!!  

3 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

George or whatever your name is, now a psychoanalyst on TV, or as someone referred to you in an earlier reply on this post "Bogan" which is more fitting in my opinion :)

I will refrain from wasting my time with you on all posts that you reply to after this reply, because you know too much about my background and how unhappy I am here in Thailand, thank you so much for analysing me, send me your bill. Seriously, some are thicker than others, you are as we say in Australia, "short of a few quid up top" mate.

Paranoia has gotten the better of you, I don't have to explain squat to you, but I will say this mate, I am as happy as a pig in mud living in Issan, something you obviously can't comprehend because you wouldn't know what happiness is, but keep working on it mate, it might just come to you one day, but watch out, because you just might miss it being embroiled in all the replies to others on TV, as I know how popular you are.

Have a good life George, sorry, mate, or whatever your transvestite name is, fact of the matter is, your a loser !!!  

Again you make me laugh haha .

you are the loser not me , you no way I not get suck in by hookers to live in thailand like you did .

5 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Again you make me laugh haha .

you are the loser not me , you no way I not get suck in by hookers to live in thailand like you did .

I said I wasn't going to waste my time with you anymore George, but you make it so easy.

You in fact mean the girls, as desperate as they might be to hook up with a falang, wouldn't give you the time of day because your a cheap Charlie, she would rather pluck her arm pits...lol 

12 hours ago, Strange said:

Ok what about if you run out of money here? What about your safety net then?

Safety net = enough money in the bank & shares to provide you with your monthly budget for a comfortable lifestyle, not over the top, comfortable, enough to cover all of your expenses, and enough to draw down on to top up the difference if rates fall, meaning that it wouldn't really impact on your savings until rates do go back up.

If your not in that position, and you spend like there is no tomorrow, you will eventually run out of money, which is what no one wants to do, so spend wisely, not thriftily, wisely and enjoy your fruits, otherwise best go back, work and save enough coins to put in those future slots :)

Edited by 4MyEgo

37 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I said I wasn't going to waste my time with you anymore George, but you make it so easy.

You in fact mean the girls, as desperate as they might be to hook up with a falang, wouldn't give you the time of day because your a cheap Charlie, she would rather pluck her arm pits...lol 

Why do  fools like you make me laugh so much when I come to thailand and read your bs on TV .

Well you just did waste your time did you not .

The truth hurts and you are hurting because I told you how it is the truth about you and why you are in thailand.

you got suck in to thai pussy .

You have no idea what I do in thailand because I am not that stupid to tell my life story on here like you have .

Now I know why the Greek lady piss you off because you are just a  Winje .

I don't need to follow you,  but you follow me for what because I give to you , how it is and you can't handle it at all .

Get a life and leave me alone ok and you are not my mate ok because mates don't carry on like you do on TV and my name is not George ok .

8 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Why do  fools like you make me laugh so much when I come to thailand and read your bs on TV .

Well you just did waste your time did you not .

The truth hurts and you are hurting because I told you how it is the truth about you and why you are in thailand.

you got suck in to thai pussy .

You have no idea what I do in thailand because I am not that stupid to tell my life story on here like you have .

Now I know why the Greek lady piss you off because you are just a  Winje .

I don't need to follow you,  but you follow me for what because I give to you , how it is and you can't handle it at all .

Get a life and leave me alone ok and you are not my mate ok because mates don't carry on like you do on TV and my name is not George ok .

Don't be such a sore loser George.........by :)

Just now, 4MyEgo said:

Just now, 4MyEgo said:

You are a joke haha get a life .

I can't lose , because I am not that stupid to get involved with hookers who will take all your Money and you will end back in Australia trying to get a  pension .

2 hours ago, georgemandm said:

You are a joke haha get a life .

I can't lose , because I am not that stupid to get involved with hookers who will take all your Money and you will end back in Australia trying to get a  pension .

Ok, now the truth has come out George, you have been burnt, not enough obviously, because you keep coming back for more !!!

Edited by 4MyEgo

Certainly when I first got here I was for about 10 years. The last 10 have been family and waking up to reality. The days of play are long gone for me. That's life I guess. If I won the lottery and didn't have to worry about a thing, I might enjoy life more but deep down inside I have always been a bit to critical to find real happiness in this world.

5 minutes ago, Alive said:

Certainly when I first got here I was for about 10 years. The last 10 have been family and waking up to reality. The days of play are long gone for me. That's life I guess. If I won the lottery and didn't have to worry about a thing, I might enjoy life more but deep down inside I have always been a bit to critical to find real happiness in this world.

For what its worth, happiness is within, NEVER give up the days of playing the field, one has to have fun and a family, we have one life, soldier on, we have to put as many on the board before we croak it, that is unless your over the 80 mark, age wise and or broke.

If you two want to air laundry in public and continue with the insults it looks like your after some type of validation. You two seem to have a lot to say to one another so why not send each other a private message and close it down yourselves? Does seem odd how this has gone on so long though.

ALmost like they are the same guy

12 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

If you two want to air laundry in public and continue with the insults it looks like your after some type of validation. You two seem to have a lot to say to one another so why not send each other a private message and close it down yourselves? Does seem odd how this has gone on so long though.

Are we talking to you no , who cares what is said on here it is all a joke .

37 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

ALmost like they are the same guy

come on, jj, that is not fair. just on the basis of eloquence , if i may.

the george - boy just triggers something in me that i thought australians did not need to portrait.

given that he seems to think that he is an ambassador of oz, i don't believe he is doing australians a favour.

a functioning, multi - cultural society has no room for people with visions like him. perhaps a few usa democrats can understand that.

i just posted somewhere else that political differences will never be solved on a forum. so be it.

if you had ever lived in oz you'd know what damage to society people like him do.

last post, no more.

cheers

mft

one day I met a young guy from Oz. he told me he didn't like Australia due to all the restrictions. he told me that just placing a little advertising on the side walk was prohibited.
he told me in Australia you can drive hours and not see human life.

I have never been there. how much you pay a hotel in Australia? how much I need to just exist in Australia?