ANZ VISA big problem

Hi all I have a ANZ platinum card and Falcon the Visa security site suddenly decided that my card had bee 'compromised'.I have been a member for years .After spending nearly 3000 baht on phone calls I was told that I had to verify my card by password sent to my Australia number .Problem its a prepaid card that was active 6 months ago no access .So I was unable to buy a ticket to Australia in my name and passport .Warning ⚠ do not trust visa they can cancel your card at any moment .Ps my card is paid up and I have a credit balance in my ANZ account of 30000.

phone the aussie people and talk to them about it, either your bank or visa itself, they will help you as they have helped me in the past when I had similar problems, bank would probably be the best as the card is issued through them.

Why the fuk are you spending 3000 baht calling the ANZ call this number  001999611000 it is Telstra reverse charge calling, listen to what the robot says then call this number 0396837043 this is ANZ information, ask for whatever you want and they will direct you to the relevant people, i use this method all the time, not a jot spent, been using it for years from Thailand