Beer deal could give Budweiser a boost

geovalin

Food and beverage distributor Attwood Import Export is building up its stocks of Budweiser after inking an agreement with global beverage giant Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) earlier this month to be exclusive local distributor of the emblematic American beer, a company executive said yesterday.

Tan Ser Chhay, Attwood’s CEO, said his company has already begun supplying Budweiser beer to the local market after clinching the distribution deal earlier this month. This is the second exclusive rights deal the company has made with AB InBev, a firm controlling a 25 percent share of the global brewing market, after reaching an agreement for the distribution of Corona beer in September of last year.

Chhay said he expects Budweiser to become a very popular product in Cambodia, despite facing increasing competition from other premium beer distributors.

read more http://www.phnompenhpost.com/business/beer-deal-could-give-budweiser-boost

phnom_penh_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phenom Pen Post 15/09

Your ignorance and narrow mindedness is staggering.  

To those who are unaware of just how vast Anheuser Busch is and how diverse its product line is let me say this.  Its headquarters is in St. Louis, Missouri.  There's free brewery tours there, and being from the St. Louis area I've gone on these tours every so often.    On the beer tours I wind up tasting Busch products that I had never heard of before.  There's sweet tasting beers, bitter beers.  One Anheuser Busch beer might only be offered in the San Francisco region, another for the Colorado market.  The company offers something for every palate.  Here's an interesting link  that details the history of Anheuser Busch, its operations, etc.  I suppose you would call Bass Ale shit? (English)  Or Beck beer (German).  Are you English?  

I was in the U.S. several weeks ago with my Thai gf.  We never drank this Belgium White beer until last year, but here we are.  The company is Miller Coors and Blue Moon was originally brewed in Golden, Colorado.  I've sent pictures of my gf and me drinking Belgium white to several of my good German friends while informing them that we think it's on a par with a lot of good German beers.  Here's a link to Blue Moon and how American or unAmerican it is

I'd be more careful about what you are posting here because you must might be posting that BMW and other German cars are awful cars.  Hmmm...Aren't the Germans now producing Rolls Royce and Bentley cars?

blue moon.jpg

4 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Who would drink the rubbish ? Americans should keep their beer and politics at home :)

I can remember years ago crossing into US from Canada for a camping weekend with the NCHA. I would load up on Labatts Blue at the border. While sitting at the campfire I would drink "The Blue" and watch the envious eyes gleaming around the campfire. I was offered as high as 3 for 1 for a "Blue" but declined. Budweiser and Papst used to give me the runs plus they made me pee every 10 minutes. Our club was called the Voyageurs and we were famous for midnight skinny dipping. Wild crazy years I miss them. 

3 hours ago, jackcorbett said:

Your ignorance and narrow mindedness is staggering.  

To those who are unaware of just how vast Anheuser Busch is and how diverse its product line is let me say this.  Its headquarters is in St. Louis, Missouri.  There's free brewery tours there, and being from the St. Louis area I've gone on these tours every so often.    On the beer tours I wind up tasting Busch products that I had never heard of before.  There's sweet tasting beers, bitter beers.  One Anheuser Busch beer might only be offered in the San Francisco region, another for the Colorado market.  The company offers something for every palate.  Here's an interesting link  that details the history of Anheuser Busch, its operations, etc.  I suppose you would call Bass Ale shit? (English)  Or Beck beer (German).  Are you English?  

I was in the U.S. several weeks ago with my Thai gf.  We never drank this Belgium White beer until last year, but here we are.  The company is Miller Coors and Blue Moon was originally brewed in Golden, Colorado.  I've sent pictures of my gf and me drinking Belgium white to several of my good German friends while informing them that we think it's on a par with a lot of good German beers.  Here's a link to Blue Moon and how American or unAmerican it is

I'd be more careful about what you are posting here because you must might be posting that BMW and other German cars are awful cars.  Hmmm...Aren't the Germans now producing Rolls Royce and Bentley cars?

blue moon.jpg

Yes and the Volkswagen to. Soon to be one of the most "famous" cars in the world.