Spokesman: Trump now believes President Obama was born in US 

webfact

10 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

So he was born muzzlim but isn't because he says so?

Correct. Absolutely correct. If one rejects the religion of his birth -- assuming in this instance Obama might have been born Muslim -- then in USA he/she has that right and the rejection/conversion is routinely accepted by civil society. Except and unless there are blatantly political-cultural reasons to be outside its mainstream and to do otherwise, to include stating, asserting, persisting in the lie Barack Obama was born outside of the United States as numerous politically paranoid lunatics do believe.

It is the responsibility of each American to accept when a person says he himself has chosen his own individual religious path and belief. Assigning instead the statement as false or dubious, to include that the statement has only evil motives and wicked intent, is the zenith of a crackpot political-cultural racial paranoia. 

It is Islam that prohibits its members to execute a religious conversion, to quit Islam to accept and participate in another religion. The punishment for trying is of course to get your membership cut off if not killed.

Excepting of course the United States of America among other civilised nations. 

Edited by Publicus

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Correct. Absolutely correct. If one rejects the religion of his birth -- assuming in this instance Obama might have been born Muslim -- then in USA he/she has that right and the rejection/conversion is routinely accepted by civil society.

Of course. However, he had a Muslim father, lived in a Muslim country as a youth and studied the Muslim religion. IMO, that might explain why he is so sympathetic to Islam.

I definitely don't think he is a Christian, but there is no way to prove it. I suspect he is an atheist or an agnostic, but became a "Christian" out of political expediency. However, that is just a personal opinion.

6 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Of course. However, he had a Muslim father, lived in a Muslim country as a youth and studied the Muslim religion. IMO, that might explain why he is so sympathetic to Islam.

I definitely don't think he is a Christian, but there is no way to prove it. I suspect he is an atheist or an agnostic, but became a "Christian" out of political expediency. However, that is just a personal opinion.

We know your view on this so we immediately recognise the statments in the post.

Perhaps you thought you might be refreshing us, if that might be one word to apply to the post, so thx anyway.

On the Birther thingy, you do know of course that had Barack Obama been born in Kenya of an American citizen mother, he'd still be eligible to be Potus. Mitt Romney's father was born in Mexico and no one questioned his qualification when the father George, as governor of Michigan at the time, unsuccessfully sought the Republican nomination for Potus (1968). Sen John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone and no one questioned his qualification.

But then these guyz are white guyz. Prue and simple.

You mention Barack's father wuz a Muslim but omit entirely that his mother was from her birth an equally natural born citizen of the United States. If I were of the rightwhinge I might not want to resurrect that one either. 

11 minutes ago, Publicus said:

On the Birther thingy, you do know of course that had Barack Obama been born in Kenya of an American citizen mother, he'd still be eligible to be Potus.  

Very aware of that. I've never claimed that Obama was not born in Hawaii or that his mother was anything but an American citizen. She was also an atheist or agnostic, which I think influenced Obama in a big way.

Obama says he was "saved", but I do not see Trinity United Church of Christ under the hateful Reverend Wright as much of a church.

Edited by Ulysses G.

7 hours ago, Chang4u said:

The answer is obvious.

Trump always despised Obama, not because he is black or has a muslim education, but because Obama is stupid.

Trump is getting a lot of flak from Obama....much of which are personal attacks. Trump probably feels he owes both Obama and the Clintons absolutely jack diddley squat.

A President in Office should do his endorsement, sure.  He should not be using his position to mount attacks against the Opposition Party Candidate.  

Absurd.

Potus is by the rules of each major political party of the US the leader of his party too.

It has been the case, since the Democratic party was founded in 1823 and the Republican party was formed in 1854, Potus not only endorses the person he wants to succeed him, the Potus actively campaigns for the chosen successor.

Absurd to not know this or to think it applies only to the Potus the right fringe whinge hates.

Obama is an effective campaigner eh. So's Michelle. And VP Biden. And Sen. Elizabeth Warren. And Bill. And of course Sen. Bernie Sanders (coming soon). A political killer ain't it over there at the far out right fringe Republican party of 2016.

4 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Very aware of that. I've never claimed that Obama was not born in Hawaii or that his mother was anything but an American citizen. She was also an atheist or agnostic, which I think influenced Obama in a big way.

Just sayin'.

Thanks anyway for refreshing us after you'd specifically omitted the fact from the post in which you specifically noted Barack's father was a Muslim. It's good you can fess up to recognise his mother was a natural born US citizen when you're called out on it.

No citation this time but drive carefully. ;)

2 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Thanks anyway for refreshing us after you'd specifically omitted the fact from the post in which you specifically noted Barack's father was a Muslim. It's good you can fess up to recognise his mother was a natural born US citizen when you're called out on it.

I did not mention it because just about everyone knows it already. You are getting paranoid in your old age. :lol:

6 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Remember JFK, Jimmy Carter, and Reagan? 

They would go to church.  

Has Obama been to a good Christian Church lately?   Is it in God We Trust or is it Allah?   Was America founded on aspects of Western Religion or Muslim?

lol

It is real to estimate than an infinitesimal number of Muslims convert to Christianity. I'd never seen confirmed accurate data but a poster to the thread says only 1 percent do. That is not an unrealistic figure.

Many Western women have worn the veil in a predominantly or entirely Muslim country when visiting there. It is a (highly visible) requirement of the local culture which many Western women, to include those in the USA, respect and observe when visiting. Not all of 'em who visit, but very many of 'em wear it while in such a place.

This remains a powerful issue of the lunar fringe racial right. Others choose to associate themselves with the issue and its racial far out advocates. They should keep at it because the majority of Americans are watching and making decisions about this election and they are focusing on America's Number One Birther And Ignoramus Donald Trump.

Continue! Go for it !

The only difference btw between the in-common words  ignorami and ignoramuses is that the word ignorami is taken from Latin as a verb rather from English as a noun. In English 'ignoramuses' is the standard plural form of ignoramus. Ignorami is non-standard in English but it addresses the point with a certain grace, style, impact deriving from the Latin. So that is what this poster prefers.

The Ignorami. 

Aka the malevolent.

30 minutes ago, johnnywishbone said:

I think his college transcripts are
"Top Secret"
Not sure really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Presidents are not required or obligated to release their transcripts of any level of their education. None of 'em do it.

We found out GW Bush was a 'C' student because someone hacked into his university transcripts.

Putin and Wikileaks of Julian Assange is your guyz good buddies so why don't youse put them on the case. Bet Snowden could do it if Putin really pressured him...or simply asked him in a nice way.

Putin is the guy youse guyz admire and look up to, so go ahead and call on him for this one too. Before Trump does it himself. Or you could wait for Trump to call on his mutual admirer Putin to do this one too for youse guyz. 

31 minutes ago, johnnywishbone said:

A Muslim man is required absolutely to raise his children in that religion.
If Obama is or was Muslim
I gave no Problem with this.
If he converted Muslim to Christian
Mullahs and the Matawa are furious.

Source?

Link??

Documentation???

Or are you simply being rightwhing rhetorical...

17 hours ago, Mansell said:

Lot of racists on TV who don't like a black president......I wonder how many of you are actually American citizens or just like to spout off?

considering the nitwit who was there before him, I am pretty happy with Obama.

By the by, if he was a Muslim and wanted to destroy America, why didn't he just let the economy fall further into the toilet after the mess the nitwit handed to him. He could have easily let it all fall apart.......Oh dear, there I go using logic again. I guess he isn't a Muslim after all.

Obama could just as easily be called a white man- he is after all half caste and raised by a white mother.

I can't see that he did anything for black Americans that any other president has done. He certainly hasn't solved the mayhem in poor black neighbourhoods.

The only time he trots out the "black" side of himself is for political reasons.

I saw the "news conference" when Trump said that Obama was born in the USA, period. Did he ever play those so called journalists for fools 555555555555555555555555555555.

They reckon he got a million $ of free advertising out of it, and was able to show many repected military heroes praising him.

The Clinton campaign must be screaming 555555555555555555555.

2 hours ago, Publicus said:

It is real to estimate than an infinitesimal number of Muslims convert to Christianity. I'd never seen confirmed accurate data but a poster to the thread says only 1 percent do. That is not an unrealistic figure.

Many Western women have worn the veil in a predominantly or entirely Muslim country when visiting there. It is a (highly visible) requirement of the local culture which many Western women, to include those in the USA, respect and observe when visiting. Not all of 'em who visit, but very many of 'em wear it while in such a place.

This remains a powerful issue of the lunar fringe racial right. Others choose to associate themselves with the issue and its racial far out advocates. They should keep at it because the majority of Americans are watching and making decisions about this election and they are focusing on America's Number One Birther And Ignoramus Donald Trump.

Continue! Go for it !

The only difference btw between the in-common words  ignorami and ignoramuses is that the word ignorami is taken from Latin as a verb rather from English as a noun. In English 'ignoramuses' is the standard plural form of ignoramus. Ignorami is non-standard in English but it addresses the point with a certain grace, style, impact deriving from the Latin. So that is what this poster prefers.

The Ignorami.

Aka the malevolent.

Many Western women have worn the veil in a predominantly or entirely Muslim country when visiting there

NOT SO.

In Saudi, western women do not wear the veil. The most they have to wear is a black head scarf over their hair and a black robe which covers their legs and arms.

That extends to the Emirates and Bahrain as well.

23 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Many Western women have worn the veil in a predominantly or entirely Muslim country when visiting there

NOT SO.

In Saudi, western women do not wear the veil. The most they have to wear is a black head scarf over their hair and a black robe which covers their legs and arms.

That extends to the Emirates and Bahrain as well.

Semantics.

Head scarf is commonly worn by Western women as I've discussed it in Muslim dominated countries.

Sometimes some US women visiting Muslim countries -- not exclusively limited to any single country -- wear a thin and sleek head scarf placed halfway back on their head from their forehead hairline. Sort of a defiance-compromise. I'm not necessarily talking about Western or specifically USA women or their completely covering all their hair, as if any of 'em were an old fashioned Catholic nun.

Given your difficulty following my post, kindly visit here thx: http://www.readingrockets.org/article/reading-aloud-build-comprehension-0 

Barack Obama btw looks and seems pretty black to me and to a lot of Americans and peoples of the world.

Some people do however get obsessive compulsive about his parentage and his upbringing making him white. While others say Barack's time in Indonesia as a child made him a Muslim among people of some color. Others say the fact Barack's mother was an atheist or agnostic made him to be that in actuality and reality. All of this is rat psychology from the far out radical and hard core right.

Edited by Publicus
Typo

4 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Semantics.

Head scarf is commonly worn by Western women as I've discussed it in Muslim dominated countries.

Sometimes some US women visiting Muslim countries -- not exclusively limited to any single country -- wear a thin and sleek head scarf placed halfway back on their head from their forehead hairline. Sort of a defiance-compromise. I'm not necessarily talking about Western or specifically USA women or their completely covering all their hair, as if any of 'em were an old fashioned Catholic nun.

Given your difficulty following my post, kindly visit here thx: http://www.readingrockets.org/article/reading-aloud-build-comprehension-0

Barack Obama btw looks and seems pretty black to me and to a lot of Americans and peoples of the world.

Some people do however get obsessive compulsive about his parentage and his upbringing making him white. While others say Barack's time in Indonesia as a child made him a Muslim among people of some color. Others say the fact Barack's mother was an atheist or agnostic made him to be that in actuality and reality. All of this is rat psychology from the far out radical and hard core right.

Rubbish. A VEIL is not a head scarf. If you dismiss wrong facts so lightly, I find it hard to take anything you write seriously.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Rubbish. A VEIL is not a head scarf. If you dismiss wrong facts so lightly, I find it hard to take anything you write seriously.

Then don't -- all of what I say all the time about almost everything. Why change now  :lol:

Where did this poster say a veil is a head scarf or vice-versa. This is a comprehension issue on your part so I suggested a website for you to visit. You apparently did not go there...or you missed the whole of it.

And I referred to visiting US women and a head scarf. (My one-time use of the word veil was inadvertent, nothing more. Both my posts to you above consistently reference head scarf to include mention of nuns' headwear. Nuns don't wear veils, or did not wear 'em to include the present. My meaning is clear yet you're all over the place about it.)

Your focus on Saudi Arabia skews and tries to refocus the nature of my post. I did not mention any country by name, referencing instead to predominantly Muslim societies, countries. Do calm down to try to get focused thx. 

4 hours ago, Chang4u said:

Has Obama been to a good Christian Church lately?   Is it in God We Trust or is it Allah?   Was America founded on aspects of Western Religion or Muslim?

lol

While the majority religion has been various forms of Christianity, it wasn't founded on either. Most likely he is not a devout Christian who feels the need to make a show, or who doesn't fully buy into the idea of an invisible man in the sky any more than he believes in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. I'd guess that's pretty common from politicians. They realize that the majority of voters in America are Christian, so they will be sure to to try emphasize it publicly. If you want to consider Obama as not Christian enough for you though, it's a leap to then assume he's a Muslim when he has repeatedly stated otherwise, the more likely answer would be that he would probably an atheist or an agnostic.

Edited by jcsmith

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 2:38 PM, spidermike007 said:

What can one even say about this guy? I am no fan of Hillary. I think she is a terrible candidate, and I am convinced her economic policies could lead to disaster at the extreme, or in the least to a continuation of a sluggish economy, and the continued diminishing quality of life for the middle and lower class Americans. But this guy will do, or say anything to either make a buck, or get himself elected. It just does not matter, whether it is true, or even approaching reality. He does not care. He lives in that Ivory Tower, and occupies a different world. It is rather amusing that this billionaire, who has scammed thousands of people in his life, many of whom were middle of the road, small business people, is professing his ability to lift up those same people he deliberately tore down, and destroyed. 

Want to buy some snake oil? I can offer you a really good deal. It is capable of curing anything, and everything. Let's make America great again. 

Apparently Trump is Myers Briggs personality type ESTP - one he shares with Phineas Taylor "P. T. " Barnum (July 5, 1810 – April 7, 1891) an American politician, showman, and businessman remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes and for founding the Barnum & Bailey Circus.

12 hours ago, Publicus said:

On the Birther thingy, you do know of course that had Barack Obama been born in Kenya of an American citizen mother, he'd still be eligible to be Potus. Mitt

This is actually NOT true, and is the very crux of the whole birther argument. At the time of Obama's birth, US law required that a US citizen had lived in the United States for a minimum of 5 years after their 18th birthday in order to convey citizenship. The law has since been changed so that 5 years are required, but only 2 of which must be after the age of 18. (I researched all of this when my children were born.)

When Obama was born, the US was still under the old rules, and his mother did not have 5 years of residency in the US after the age of 18. This meant that he would not have been an American citizen, and thus the speculation that the family conspired to falsify birth records so he could have an American passport.

Completely different from Mitt Romney, whose parents were qualified to transmit citizenship.

12 minutes ago, Monomial said:

This is actually NOT true, and is the very crux of the whole birther argument. At the time of Obama's birth, US law required that a US citizen had lived in the United States for a minimum of 5 years after their 18th birthday in order to convey citizenship. The law has since been changed so that 5 years are required, but only 2 of which must be after the age of 18. (I researched all of this when my children were born.)

When Obama was born, the US was still under the old rules, and his mother did not have 5 years of residency in the US after the age of 18. This meant that he would not have been an American citizen, and thus the speculation that the family conspired to falsify birth records so he could have an American passport.

Completely different from Mitt Romney, whose parents were qualified to transmit citizenship.

Fail.

You have got this completely wrong :  it ONLY refers to conveyance of citizenship  to children born outside the geographic confines of the United States.

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. This has conferred citizenship since at least 1952 and probably way before then.

"8  US Code  #1405

A person born in Hawaii on or after August 12, 1898, and before April 30, 1900, is declared to be a citizen of the United States as of April 30, 1900. A person born in Hawaii on or after April 30, 1900, is a citizen of the United States at birth. A person who was a citizen of the Republic of Hawaii on August 12, 1898, is declared to be a citizen of the United States as of April 30, 1900.

(June 27, 1952, ch. 477, title III, ch. 1, § 305, 66 Stat. 237.)"

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/chapter-12/subchapter-III/part-I

23 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

you sound delusional…who said muslim was a race?

Just like you were born a jew, he was born a muzzlim….that's all there is to it….he can deny it all he wants…but might be an idea for him to drop Hussein from his name. I don't see any record of him changing his religion.

Hes not a terrorist or anything like that…why is he so ashamed of his lineage and what sort of man thinks like this?

he was born a muzzlim

Nobody is born Muslim or any other religion. Every one is born Human, and then make , are forced, or socialized, in to a religion, or no religion.

Obama was socialized in  to the Christian faith.

It is funny how originally they tried to discredit him as militant black Christian , with the Jeremiah Wright incident  and when that did not stick, the bigots , and opportunists went the Muslim route. Truth of the mater is that he is probably neither Christian or  Muslim .He is an intelligent man , and as such he is probably  intellectually Atheist, and  socially Christian.  as many of as who can put two and two together and come up with four are, but for social or political reasons we do not want to give up our culture, which includes Christianity.

PS: I don't believe Trump is a Bigot. He is an opportunist, bigots are the tools he uses.

Edited by sirineou

Nobody is born Muslim or any other religion. Every one is born Human, and then make , are forced, or socialized, in to a religion, or no religion.

I would think that to be a young non-Muslim in Indonesia would be a rough gig.
And dangerous.

Trump disrupts the narrative once again to ensure nobody is discussing policies, the details of the key issues or a vision for America. He knows if he is asked to discuss this, he cannot talk with any authority because he has no understanding of the issues.

So he controls the narrative by coming out with something a 6-year-old could have thought of.

The annoying thing is everybody dumbly follows him and latches on to his distractions.

30 minutes ago, johnnywishbone said:
1 hour ago, sirineou said:

I would think that to be a young non-Muslim in Indonesia would be a rough gig.
And dangerous.

The post appears to be incorrectly formatted.

Correct me if I'm wrong.