Corbyn in 'reach out' pledge to Labour MPs

webfact

Corbyn in 'reach out' pledge to Labour MPs

LONDON: -- Jeremy Corbyn has said he will "reach out" to Labour MPs if he is re-elected as the party's leader this week.

Speaking to BBC Radio 4's Today programme, he said he would build on the support he received at rallies to reconnect the party to voters.

He rejected criticism from some Westminster colleagues he was confusing his backers for wider electoral appeal.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37404211

bbc_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright BBC 2016-09-19

It seems that 14 MPs would return to the front bench if Corbyn wins. If they jumped before when they thought he would lose and want to jump back if he wins they have the morals of a horny stoat.

Corbyn should tell them that HE doesn't want them back as they are are untrustworthy.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37400280

6 minutes ago, billd766 said:

It seems that 14 MPs would return to the front bench if Corbyn wins. If they jumped before when they thought he would lose and want to jump back if he wins they have the morals of a horny stoat.

Corbyn should tell them that HE doesn't want them back as they are are untrustworthy.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37400280

No morals and untrustworthy.

That would cover at least 95% of politicians of whatever colour.

A mass cull is required in the UK. That cull to be repeated Ad Nauseam until they get the message that they are there to represent the electorate, not get rich at the expense of the electorate.

It is really bad news for the Labour party that they have no realistic chance of being an effective opposition party with the current players.  It is unhealthy to say the least but I fear that the party is on the point of collapse and a split seems to be a real possibility.  I actually think that Corbin is basically a good man but good men make dreadful political leaders.

Well i have to say that i watch the late late show on 146 every night and i think he is a funny bastard.I dont understand what you have against him. I loved car pool karaoke and he has some great guests  on his show.I didnt know he was up for reelection.I didnt even know he voted labour.

Oh! hang on a minute,are we talking about the same guy here?.

7 hours ago, SgtRock said:

No morals and untrustworthy.

That would cover at least 95% of politicians of whatever colour.

A mass cull is required in the UK. That cull to be repeated Ad Nauseam until they get the message that they are there to represent the electorate, not get rich at the expense of the electorate.

What, you mean follow the US's example where lobbyist senators pass bills that 90% of the people are AGAINST ie: the DARK act!! Obama said to protesters "show me why I shouldn't sign this into law" - they did and he totally ignored them and signed it into law despite the fact that people would like to know if they are eating GMO's,  neuro-poisons and carcinogens - democracy at its finest!!

Then there is this vaccine charade - vaccines cause auto immune diseases, autism and deaths. People are pleading for exemptions for their children from receiving up to 80 vaccines (that don't work) with an alarming number suffering from the consequences of this blatant abuse of responsibility. Why are they allowed to get away with this?

I think the parliamentary system in the UK is the finest in the world and the USA is by far the worst!!

10 hours ago, dunroaming said:

It is really bad news for the Labour party that they have no realistic chance of being an effective opposition party with the current players.  It is unhealthy to say the least but I fear that the party is on the point of collapse and a split seems to be a real possibility.  I actually think that Corbin is basically a good man but good men make dreadful political leaders.

Basically a dishonest man as his antics not finding a seat on the train revealed.