September 19, 201610 yr I asked this before but am still a little confused about my 90 days reporting. I stayed in Thailand for 5 years where 3 years on yearly retirement extension. I reported every 90 days, the last year I used online registration without problems. I went to my home country in Europe last June and retrieved a new passport, I returned on 1 July 2016 with my new passport, so also a new departure card. On 14 August 2016 I had to get a new retirement extension. My question is, do I report my 90 days starting from the day I entered Thailand (1 July 2016) or from the day I got my new extension (14 August 2016) since I got the extension in my new passport and with the Nr. from the new departure card. Immigration also (without that I asked) transferred stamps from my old to my new passport.
September 20, 201610 yr Your report is due 90 days from the date your entered the country. Only your first extension counts as a report. If entered on the first of July your report is due on the 28th of this month. You have today and tomorrow to do the report online in order to do it 7 days before the report date.
September 20, 201610 yr Author Thanks for your reply. I tried the online reporting, but I not get further than page 1, the I get the message to contact the local immigration office, maybe this is because of the new passport and departure card?
September 20, 201610 yr It should of went through using your new passport and departure card numbers. Were you within the 15 to 7 days before the report date window when you tried to do the report.
September 20, 201610 yr Author yes tried every day within that period, also today. Maybe immigration made a mistake while entering my info on arrival.
September 20, 201610 yr Popular Post With my new passport i had to do it with mail the first time, after that it only worked one time with online reporting. I am sticking with registered mail now and don't waste my time with this bad website.
September 20, 201610 yr I think it is like;y that the new info for your new extension was not entered into the on-line database which is why you could not report your 90 dsy report on-line. Even though they ecorded ypur new extension when you got your new pasport, that number was never entered into the on-line 90 day reporting database. It will take a human to see an correct that problem. Computers only do what thy are told to do, and i will bet no one ever thought about changing the info in the on-line 90 day database when the ifo about your new passport and retirement extension was entered into the main immigration databse. 90 day reporting is seperate from the other inf0rmation systems and I bet there is no person who has the job of checking to make sure the info is corrected when a new passport number is entered
September 20, 201610 yr 2 minutes ago, IMA_FARANG said: I think it is like;y that the new info for your new extension was not entered into the on-line database which is why you could not report your 90 dsy report on-line. Even though they ecorded ypur new extension when you got your new pasport, that number was never entered into the on-line 90 day reporting database. It will take a human to see an correct that problem. Computers only do what thy are told to do, and i will bet no one ever thought about changing the info in the on-line 90 day database when the ifo about your new passport and retirement extension was entered into the main immigration databse. 90 day reporting is seperate from the other inf0rmation systems and I bet there is no person who has the job of checking to make sure the info is corrected when a new passport number is entered Immigration cannot enter any info in the online reporting data base that is accessed when you do the application. That is why those with old entries cannot do online reports until they do a new entry. Same when you get a new passport while in the country which will keep you from doing a report until you do an entry with it. They only input they can to is to approve or disapprove your online application and enter the info about your new report date that is kept in a different database.
September 20, 201610 yr I recently tried to do the 90 day online reporting with a new passport and departure card and could not get past the 1st page, tho I was successful many times before with my old passport. I then did my 90 day report at jomtien using my old 90 day report bar code and my new passport and departure card details were updated. Hopefuly my next 90 day online report will go through.
September 20, 201610 yr 5 minutes ago, cheeryble said: Anyone got the link for the online 90 day handy? cheers https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do
September 20, 201610 yr This is the main page: http://www.immigration.go.th This link takes you directly to the page you have to click "ACCEPT' on and will move you to the page where you click on the 90 day reporting link. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do
September 20, 201610 yr 1 minute ago, LatPhrao said: This is the main page: http://www.immigration.go.th That site has been hijacked and goes to a webpage in Arabic. This one still works. http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php
September 20, 201610 yr Author I will go to jomtien immigration also on Thursday, so I will take my old passport and old registration with me.I will ask them, why it didn't work online.Will give feedback here
September 20, 201610 yr As far as I'm aware the first report after a new entry needs to be done at the Immi office (in Phuket at least). Then you can also update/reconfirm your address. That's what I did and online now works for me.
September 20, 201610 yr Thanks for the info..... I went to the link but clicking ACCEPT was dead nothing happened. I'm on Safari and have heard I can't fill the form with this, but as today the 21st is the last day I can report online for the 28th thought I'd at least be able to ACCEPT and take a look at what came up, possibly completing the form in an internet shop (possible with regular Windows they have there?).
September 21, 201610 yr 7 hours ago, cheeryble said: Thanks for the info..... I went to the link but clicking ACCEPT was dead nothing happened. I'm on Safari and have heard I can't fill the form with this, but as today the 21st is the last day I can report online for the 28th thought I'd at least be able to ACCEPT and take a look at what came up, possibly completing the form in an internet shop (possible with regular Windows they have there?). You can do it with Safari but you need to set it up so you can use a user agent to emulate Internet explorer. See here for info on how to do it. http://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/ You could go to an internet shop and use internet explorer to do the application. But if approved you would have to back to print out the receipt for the report.
September 21, 201610 yr Thanks Ubonjoe (I'm on a Macbook Air) I found I didn't have to go through the steps "Develop" is already in the Safari menu bar. When I hover over "user agent" it gives the various browsers including four versions of IE from 7.0 to 10.0.....any recommendation which to use? When I make the change is it easy to go back, i.e. no chance of being stuck with the version I choose? thanks
September 21, 201610 yr 1 hour ago, cheeryble said: Thanks Ubonjoe (I'm on a Macbook Air) I found I didn't have to go through the steps "Develop" is already in the Safari menu bar. When I hover over "user agent" it gives the various browsers including four versions of IE from 7.0 to 10.0.....any recommendation which to use? When I make the change is it easy to go back, i.e. no chance of being stuck with the version I choose? thanks Any of the IE versions should work. Reading the instructions is appears you would not be stuck to the one.
Create an account or sign in to comment