Video: Accident is real but "spirit" of the dead is fake - and disrespectful

webfact

Video: Accident is real but "spirit" of the dead is fake - and disrespectful

a5.jpg

Image: Sanook

LOPBURI: -- A video currently airing on YouTube that purports to show the spirit of a dead victim of a motorcycle accident has been condemned as a fake by netizens.

The original video from CCTV outside the Phibun Songkram Camp in Lopburi showed the horrific smash of two people colliding with a turning pick-up truck, reported Sanook.

But there was no mysterious figure in the original footage on Youlike (Clip Det). The shadowy figure was added to the YouTube video by a photo-shopper.

Many Thais commented on the fake saying that it was disrespectful to the grieving family of the victim.

A girl named as Manee died in the smash while a man called Banjongrat suffered grievous injuries. 

The driver and the pillion passenger on the motorcycle both collided with a power pole after the collision as soldiers come out of the camp to help.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-20

Sad to see that a person invests the time and has the nerves to produce such a despicable fake! Not only is this a clumsy and disrespectful hoax, but would it also tarnish and destroy any possibly existing videos of real spirits. Same goes for those UFO fakers - by creating hoaxes, any video evidence of a true mystery, or better, unexplainable event is rendered void. How can anyone find pleasure in creating and publishing hoaxes like this? This is totally beyond me...

1 hour ago, Haunebu said:

Sad to see that a person invests the time and has the nerves to produce such a despicable fake! Not only is this a clumsy and disrespectful hoax, but would it also tarnish and destroy any possibly existing videos of real spirits. Same goes for those UFO fakers - by creating hoaxes, any video evidence of a true mystery, or better, unexplainable event is rendered void. How can anyone find pleasure in creating and publishing hoaxes like this? This is totally beyond me...

"...any possibly existing videos of real spirits"  :cheesy:

I think you've been well acquainted with more than your fair share of real spirits already.

Don't worry, you're among friends, but if you gearing up to become the resident loon, you need to be aware that you face some stiff competition :goof:

Welcome to TV, where insanity is the norm 

Did anyone notice the first thing the driver of the truck did when he exited the vehicle?  He walked to the front of his truck to inspect his damage, then he turned his attention to the poor dead guy on the motorbike and just stood there looking totally indifferent.  The selfishness that permeates this society just buggers my mind!

6 hours ago, Haunebu said:

I was going to mention the Loch Ness Monster but I dont think I will bother after reading post 4