Multi enter non-o visa

The only location nearby you can get a multiple entry non-o visa based upon being the parent of a Thai is at the consulate in Penang and you will need to show 400k baht in the bank or proof of income.

You will need their birth certificate and a copy of their house book registry.

You are the legal father of your child since you were married to their mother which means you could apply for a one year extension at immigration. You would need the 400k baht in a Thai bank or proof of 40k baht to apply for it.

The only location nearby you can get a multiple entry non-o visa based upon being the parent of a Thai is at the consulate in Penang and you will need to show 400k baht in the bank or proof of income.

You are the legal father of your child since you were married to their mother which means you could apply for a one year extension at immigration. You would need the 400k baht in a Thai bank or proof of 40k baht to apply for it.

Thanks Joe, I don't like doing the extension due to my passport being sent to Bangkok for a month due to the sort of work I do happen to me last time I did it and I nearly lost out on work cause immigration had my passport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Joe, I don't like doing the extension due to my passport being sent to Bangkok for a month due to the sort of work I do happen to me last time I did it and I nearly lost out on work cause immigration had my passport

2 minutes ago, brancodug said:

Immigration dose not keep your passport while your application is under consideration.

You keep you passport after they do a under consideration stamp with a report back date 30 days from when you did the application or from when your permit to stay ends dependent upon where you apply for it.

Immigration dose not keep your passport while your application is under consideration.

You keep you passport after they do a under consideration stamp with a report back date 30 days from when you did the application or from when your permit to stay ends dependent upon where you apply for it.

Ok they don't I just had trouble getting mine back cause immigration had it for what ever reason it may of been and they keep on giving me excuses and blaming the new government. That's why I won't do extensions anymore I like multi-entry and thanks for your help.

11 minutes ago, brancodug said:

Ok they don't I just had trouble getting mine back cause immigration had it for what ever reason it may of been and they keep on giving me excuses and blaming the new government. That's why I won't do extensions anymore I like multi-entry and thanks for your help.

Did you do it yourself or were you using an agent?

I cannot conceive immigration holding on to your passport until the extension was approved.

1 minute ago, brancodug said:

I used a agent because usually if I do it myself I seem to upset people.

The agent had you passport not immigration.

He may of told you that immigration had it but that was not true.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
5 minutes ago, brancodug said:

What's the latest info on getting a multi-enter visa. Which embassies/consulates are issuing them now. What are the requirements? Thanks

The consulates in Savannakhet, Laos and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam will issue a multiple entry non-o based upon marriage with no financial proof. Penang, Malaysia with 400k baht in the bank.

Marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of wife's house book registry and ID card signed by her.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:45 PM, ubonjoe said:

The consulates in Savannakhet, Laos and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam will issue a multiple entry non-o based upon marriage with no financial proof. Penang, Malaysia with 400k baht in the bank.

Marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of wife's house book registry and ID card signed by her.

Thanks Joe.  So just a copy of her ID card, signed.  No need for her to write a letter or something?  First time going without her.

Edited by kurtmartens
bad grammar.

8 minutes ago, kurtmartens said:

Thanks Joe.  So just a copy of her ID card, signed.  No need for her to write a letter or something?  First time going without her.

Her ID card and a copy of her house book registry signed by her.

The letter from your wife requesting they issue your visa is not required in Savannakhet. Ho Chi Minh City does want one.