Mum's lesbian lover up for abuse on seven year old Thai boy

webfact

Mum's lesbian lover up for abuse on seven year old Thai boy

p2.jpg

Image: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- A concerned teacher in Pathum Thani took a seven year old student to the police yesterday after finding him covered in cuts and bruises.

The boy is believed to be the victim of abuse by his mother's new "Tom" girlfriend, reported Sanook.

The poor chap had multiple injuries all over his body. Doctors at the One Stop Crisis Centre of Pathum Thani Hospital found that he has been assaulted on his legs, arms, back and bottom.

The wounds were inflicted with a clothes' hanger and a stick. His legs had been kicked and stamped on.

The teacher had noticed cuts to his face when he arrived at school on Monday and after asking the child how that had happened had taken him to the local headman in the area before going to Suan Phrik Thai police. 

They took the report before sending the boy to hospital for physical and psychological evaluation.

Woraphat Saengkaew of the OSCC said the attack was believed to have been done by the mother's new partner who is a "Tom".

Police are set to call in the mother and her partner today.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-20

I don't care how wild of a kid you got. Don't beat him. Take that sucker out, buy his ass something to eat, and talk to him like just like you would to any other person. 

Kids go through some sh*t and they are trying to figure it out. Be neutral. Give guidance. 

Source: I was a wild kid

I sincerely hope the boy is still in hospital or care until this is sorted out 

There should be no need to call the mother and partner in today as they should have been brought in yesterday so why didn't the BIB get on with it ?

What will happen if the women don't heed ' the call ', the usual set another time and date routine ?

Officialdom does their already poor reputation no favours by the apparent ' get around to it attitude ' on so many occasions.

There is really a big difference in behavior between ordinary lesbians and Toms. I can clearly see that differences when I look at the students her in the college:

Lesbians study plant or computer science while most of the Toms study farm mechanics.

On the final exams last week my lesbian and khatuy students scored over 60% while the Toms didn't even get past the 10% line...

Lesbian girl usually hesitate to fight while i have seen more than one Tom trowing haymakers, fighting both boys and girls. I separated two Tom students fighting... it's the one and only time (in real life) I have seen teeth flying in a fight!

If a lesbian drink alcohol they stay with things like spy or low alcohol drinks while a Tom usually go for pure alcohol like lao khao or Hong Thong on the rocks.

and so on...

"Police are set to call in the mother and her partner today. "

Ask them, just go round to the house and drag them in by the short and curlies, and make sure they bang their heads (severely) a number of times getting in and out of the police car .

Anyone abusing a child should be treated like a rabid dog and put out of their misery very quickly.

How long before the bleeding hearts start responding. 

Edited by Artisi

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

They are both female humans that lack testes, so neither is the Papa.

or rather the jest of the earlier Post goes along the lines:

"how do you get a Nun pregnant?"

"oh I don't know  - how, do you... ?"

oh!  the usual way"

and the priest is long gone...

Rightly or wrongly, teachers often get branded as useless on this and other forums.

Not this teacher though. They deserve immense kudos for taking the initiative and not letting their judgement be swayed. 

I personally think the teacher is a credit to their profession. They should hold their head high because they did the right and honourable thing. 

5 hours ago, Kasset Tak said:

There is really a big difference in behavior between ordinary lesbians and Toms. I can clearly see that differences when I look at the students her in the college:

Lesbians study plant or computer science while most of the Toms study farm mechanics.

On the final exams last week my lesbian and khatuy students scored over 60% while the Toms didn't even get past the 10% line...

Lesbian girl usually hesitate to fight while i have seen more than one Tom trowing haymakers, fighting both boys and girls. I separated two Tom students fighting... it's the one and only time (in real life) I have seen teeth flying in a fight!

If a lesbian drink alcohol they stay with things like spy or low alcohol drinks while a Tom usually go for pure alcohol like lao khao or Hong Thong on the rocks.

and so on...

True, I'd rather teach Lesbians or Katoy's than Toms, the Toms think they're something very special!! :thumbsup::wai:

12 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

I sincerely hope the boy is still in hospital or care until this is sorted out 

There should be no need to call the mother and partner in today as they should have been brought in yesterday so why didn't the BIB get on with it ?

What will happen if the women don't heed ' the call ', the usual set another time and date routine ?

Officialdom does their already poor reputation no favours by the apparent ' get around to it attitude ' on so many occasions.

Go arrest these two Bitches, lock them up and find a decent Foster home for the poor kid.

16 hours ago, Strange said:

I don't care how wild of a kid you got. Don't beat him. Take that sucker out, buy his ass something to eat, and talk to him like just like you would to any other person. 

Kids go through some sh*t and they are trying to figure it out. Be neutral. Give guidance. 

I am not advocating beating a child at all, but your liberal, namby-pamby idea of taking him out and buying him something to eat is going from the sublime to the ridiculous, including talking to a child as you would an adult.

Edited by teacherpaul

11 hours ago, denkiblue555 said:

Domestic violence occurs everywhere, not just LOS.

As mentioned kudos to the teacher for doing this - there seems to be no mandatory reporting in Thailand, so good on her.

No sh**, Sherlock. No-one said it didn't occur in other countries. Agreed that the teacher deserves credit.

11 hours ago, blackcab said:

Rightly or wrongly, teachers often get branded as useless on this and other forums.

Not this teacher though. They deserve immense kudos for taking the initiative and not letting their judgement be swayed. 

I personally think the teacher is a credit to their profession. They should hold their head high because they did the right and honourable thing. 

Too true. Well said.

this is a strange situation where the biological mother of the child did not notice or condoned the activities of her "partner". yes you have a right to your life but so does the child who is more defence less  and needs help.we hope the psychological counsellors and the police will figure out protection for the child and appropriate punishment foe the "tom".

19 hours ago, Strange said:

a certain  amount  of discipline is necessary for the wild kids. would you agree with that? of course it should not always take the form of corporal punishment.

19 hours ago, worgeordie said:

"Police are set to call in the mother and her partner today."

take your time, good job and kudos for the teacher,without

her intervention the abuse of the kid would have been on

going,

regards Worgeordie

sure we need teachers like that who go beyond their call of duty.