Obama vetoes 9/11 bill; possible override by Congress looms

rooster59

On 9/25/2016 at 4:16 PM, Grubster said:

I don't see the negative consequences of bringing to light the Saudi Arabian funding of terrorism, but I am sure that congress will make the vote look close and hard fought to lead the people to believe they are not in the pockets of the Saudi's. How is Saudi Arabia one of America's strongest allies in the world when they operate under Sharia law, going against all the western values. The working class in Iraq had a much better life under Saddam. Just who is running this Show anyway. Obama already had the chance to show the findings of Saudi Arabia's involvement in 911 but declined to do so as I'm sure to many powerful people were involved. I will believe the west is against terrorism when we bomb the Saudi's. On the other hand the Saudi's may be willing to pay a few billion to help us believe our government gives a shit.

The Saudis have been paying into the Clinton Foundation for years haven't they? It's called insurance

50 minutes ago, Linzz said:

The Saudis have been paying into the Clinton Foundation for years haven't they? It's called insurance

Yes but I wouldn't lay it all on the Clintons, Our presidents have been kissing and hugging the Saudi Sheik for 50 years.

9 hours ago, Grubster said:

What reasons, we have already proven that we didn't need their oil. I hope you know we have plenty of oil.

Agree!  I was talking about the 50 years part.  I remember the long lines during the oil embargo.  Sadly, what they do impacts the global economy, and thus, the US economy.