Multi Entry Visa And Flight Ticket

I am currently in Thailand and have been since March. I am returning to the UK, more specifically, Liverpool for the xmas and will be hoping to get a double or triple entry visa from the Thai embassy. The first question is whether anyone knows if this will be a problem or knows of anyone who has done this at Liverpool. (I have noticed a few people say to go to Hull)

My second question is regarding my flight tickets. When I came in March I only had a 1 way ticket, no return and it was fine because I had a 2 month visa. With the changes from 1st Oct do I now need a return ticket with an actual date of return (not open return) or can I still obtain a 1 way ticket because of the multiple entry TV

Thanks in advance for any help with this

Andy

I've not heard any reports about the Liverpool consulate, you can be first :o You may even be able to get a multi-entry non-o, talk to them, most of these people are human.

You will be fine with a one-way or the return half of a return provided you have a visa of some sort.

Edited by Crossy

I am currently in Thailand and have been since March. I am returning to the UK, more specifically, Liverpool for the xmas and will be hoping to get a double or triple entry visa from the Thai embassy.

Certainly! Take advantage of your trip home to the U.K. and ideally get a multiple non-imm 'O' valid for twelve months and good for 15 months.

Or use the opportunity to get a triple or qualdruple tourist visa.

I have never used the Liverpool consulate, however Hull consulate is the way to go, go to the website, download all the forms and do it all by post, they will process your visa very quickly, use registered post envelopes (now called special delivery envelopes).

LINK:

Thai consulate in Hull

Once you have a Thai visa in your passport, either non-O or tourist you can travel on a one-way flight ticket with no problems.

I am currently in Thailand and have been since March. I am returning to the UK, more specifically, Liverpool for the xmas and will be hoping to get a double or triple entry visa from the Thai embassy. The first question is whether anyone knows if this will be a problem or knows of anyone who has done this at Liverpool. (I have noticed a few people say to go to Hull)

My second question is regarding my flight tickets. When I came in March I only had a 1 way ticket, no return and it was fine because I had a 2 month visa. With the changes from 1st Oct do I now need a return ticket with an actual date of return (not open return) or can I still obtain a 1 way ticket because of the multiple entry TV

Thanks in advance for any help with this

Andy

Liverpool is a friendly Thai Consulate ( but the Consul is a local so lock up your bike when you front up LOL :o )

Liverpool is fine, but when I asked for a multi 'O' with the intention of getting a retirement extension I had to show bank accounts for £11,000. Also they only deal in Postal Orders (expensive) or cash and whilst you can drop documents in they post them back so it is not an over the counter dealing.

I'd recomend Hull!