60 days extension immigration Jomtien.

Hi to you all,

I was on a non immigrant O multiple entry visa ( marriage) which has expired on 27 july 2016. I got my last 90 days extension on the 19th of july 2016 and am admitted until 16 October 2016 ( Cambodian border). Can I extend another 60 days at Pattaya immigration? What documents are needed ( Cor Ror from Amphur)? Does my wife have to go with me? 16 October is a sunday. Go Friday or Monday?

Thank you.

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife.

She will need to be with you when you apply. You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. You will also need proof of residence.

You can apply for the extension a week early if you want to. You loose no days by applying early since the extension starts at end of your current entry.

Hi Ubonjoe if you have your wife's house book is that not  proof of residence? Also what about passport photo's and copies of certain pages. I also need to go next week for a extension of stay for 60 days my last one of the 12 month period. Sorry to be a pain in the butt , is it possible for a complete list of things needed it will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.

Kyri.

P.S. I have been using the Savanakhet option but the next time round I want to go for the retirement non o visa because we have sold our house and are moving to the Nong Khai area. I know about the money needed in the bank which won't be a problem the question is the money in the bank can it be in a joint account with my wife or not. Also what will I need to get the non o retirement visa as far as documents are concerned?

Thank you very much.

@kyri

I am sure that for the money in bank option for permission to stay based on  retirement.................the account MUST be in your name ONLY. no joint accounts

However , I offer a tip-------I have my money in a fixed term deposit account with Bangkok bank. The account is in MY NAME ONLY , however I have set my Thai GF up  to be able to sign on the account also. A bit of paperwork involved but it is do-able. The GF IS NOT named on the account but is an approved signatory on the account.

Kyri

I also have a Fixed term Deposit account with Bangkok bank, as proof of the 800,000 baht in the bank requirement for my annual extension of stay based on retirement, in my sole name.

I also have a Savings Deposit account with Bangkok bank for general spending and expenses, but in joint names, and we both have a debit card to access the account.

Just another variation to consider

Are you enquiring about documents to obtain a Non Imm O Visa from a Thai Embassy/Consulate outside of Thailand, or for an extension of stay based on retirement from a local Immigration office?

Hi Faz,

Thanks for the reply.

It is an extension of stay based on retirement it will be my first time as I had the marriage non o before.

I also need to know for a 60 day extension on my non o marriage for 60 days which will be my last extension on my Savanakhet marriage non o. All documents required for the 60 day extension.

Thank you very much.

Hi Kyri,

For a comprehensive list of documents that may be requested for your extension based on retirement, please read my post ID464 in this topic:

For your 60 day extension

Common sense tells me you'll need a copy of your passport, current Visa, last entry stamp, and TM6.

Copy of wife's Tabian Baan and ID card as proof of address, marriage certificate.

As I presume this will be your first visit to Immigration, complete a TM30 to be on the safe side..

Hi, Just letting you guys know what happened on my 60 day extension for marraige.

Had all required documents but had to complete a new form at Hua Hin immigration apparently it's about a police checkup after the bombings in Hua Hin it was no problem but something new.

I also asked about changing to a retirement visa and was told if you have Baht 1.600,000.00 in a fixed or savings it can be in a joint account. if anything below that amount it has to be in your name only.

Thank you all for all the advice.

Kyri.