Angry Red Truck Driver Reverses Into Motorbike After Arguement

webfact

Angry Red Truck Driver Reverses Into Motorbike After Arguement

by CityNews

red-truck-attack.jpg

CityNews – A red truck reversed into a motorbike and sped off after an argument on the moat road after the red truck drove fast into the left lane, cutting off a number of motorbikes, almost crashing into a driver with a very young child.

A video surfaced on the popular Facebook page “Anti Red Taxi Chiang Mai” of the latter part of an argument between a motorcycle driver and a red truck driver, catching the moment when the red truck driver purposefully reversed into the motorbike before speeding away.

Full story: http://www.chiangmaicitylife.com/news/angry-red-truck-driver-reverses-into-motorbike-after-arguement/

changmainews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Chiang City News 2016-09-29

1 hour ago, captspectre said:

the motorcycles re suppose to travel on the left of the LEFT lane! not the middle of the left lane! but they must think that all people will look out for them. not true!

It is often difficult being in the left of the left when it is a damaged surface or full of obstacles, rocks, flower pots, beer cans and bottles and parked cars. If your eyesight is so bad that you cannot see a motorcycle right in front of you then you shouldn't be driving. 

You'll be telling me that pedestrians aren't allowed to cross the road next. Cars do not own the road they are for the use of everyone.

2 hours ago, captspectre said:

the motorcycles re suppose to travel on the left of the LEFT lane! not the middle of the left lane! but they must think that all people will look out for them. not true!

Really!  Where does it say that?  Certainly not in the Land Traffic Act.  Unless overridden by a local bye-law then nothing should drive in the 'safety zone'.

6 hours ago, HHTel said:

Really!  Where does it say that?  Certainly not in the Land Traffic Act.  Unless overridden by a local bye-law then nothing should drive in the 'safety zone'.

it says that in thethai driving book! also in the thai drivers license bureau when they and YOU have to watch a slide show showing all the dead people who do not obey the so called traffic laws! do you have a thai drivers license? if you do then that was a stupid question! and there is no such thing as a "safety" zone in reality! where do you think you are? in the western world?

Edited by captspectre

18 hours ago, captspectre said:

no. just a falong who has a thai drivers license and has been driving in thailand for over twenty years! mostly up country where the action is on two lane roads that are made into three or four lanes by THAI drivers!

I have both a Thai drivers and a motorcyclist license and have been driving in Asia for over thirty years. 

What does this have to do with your comment that " the motorcycles re suppose to travel on the left of the LEFT lane! not the middle of the left lane!

Edited by Gweiloman

21 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

I have both a Thai drivers and a motorcyclist license and have been driving in Asia for over thirty years. 

What does this have to do with your comment that " the motorcycles re suppose to travel on the left of the LEFT lane! not the middle of the left lane!

I was replying to your comment, "really? where does it say that?" don't remember your ownopost? lookit up!

I am not surprised by the antics or anger of some of the songthaew drivers as I have seen it too many times.  About 3 weeks ago I had a very irate songthaew driver trying to force me off the road.  Luckily I was in a car and not on my motorcycle.

I can think of no reason why this bum  was driving so erratically.  It was on the road from airport plaza and goes the length of the moat.  He was speeding up to get along side me and then turning his wheel as if to push me out of the lane, then he would lock up all 4 wheels making a hell of a noise.  This occurred several times for the entire length of the road.

Other drivers and bike riders were also looking at this D%$#head and giving him a wide berth.  It wasnt until he turn off to Huay Keow road that I got any respite.  Absolute madman.

When on the motorbike I give all songthaews a wide berth and stay well clear of them.

I especially love the drivers on highways who come barrelling out of nowhere at seemingly 100 mph, and then pass me like a race car driver, with a few mm to spare on the side, and on the front of my car ...letting me know that he would happily kill us both for the inconvenience of my existence on the road at that moment!  That fills me a feeling of rage like no other ..seconds after I get over the shock!

The extreme left of the road is a VERY dangerous place to ride a motorbike as Thais do not look right when they are turning left at at intersection. They will just turn left without looking and hit anyone who is n their way. Just watch them !!

On 02/10/2016 at 7:55 AM, captspectre said:

I was replying to your comment, "really? where does it say that?" don't remember your ownopost? lookit up!

The comment you referred to was not posted by me. Don't believe me? Look it up!!