Android box Kodi Channel 1 not working?

Kenny202

Had my little Android box for over a month now with no problem. One of those MQX units. We normally only use Kodi / Channel 1...(or maybe its one channel?) but coming up with an error message last few days. Says error check log. Some of the other channels are working so I'm guessing its a problem with Channel 1 as opposed to the box. I don't know how to

get to the log so I can't see what error is being reported. Everything else on the box (Netflix, youtube etc) is working. Also looks like Showbox down to.

Anyone else having the same issues or know of a reason for it?

Edited by Kenny202

I was wondering if maybe it had been blocked? I read stories on the net saying some isp's will block 1 channel. I'm with true internet. I can't get show box now either but exodus and others I can. Weird

3 hours ago, Aquaman2016 said:

Sometimes you have to uninstall the add on and then reinstall. I just had to do that with Exodus a couple of days ago and I am using a similar android box.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Could you give me a bit of direction how to install / uninstall the add ons mate? Had a bit of a play around but didn't have any luck. Im guessing you go into programs?

14 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

Could you give me a bit of direction how to install / uninstall the add ons mate? Had a bit of a play around but didn't have any luck. Im guessing you go into programs?

video/addons, right click or menu button on the add on, brings up a sub menu

I did actually work it out. Uninstalled / Reinstalled 1 channel and still coming up with "1 channel error / check log".

Nothing I can see in the log? Same thing with Showbox. Exodus and others working ok. As I said before do you think True could be blocking these channels?  

I had a similar problem a while back, and I basically wiped my Android Box clean, deleted all un necessary apps, deleted Kodi (At the time was XMBC Something) updated my android OS, reinstalled the newest version of Kodi "Krypton" and then all my add ons fresh. 

This fixed all my problems. 

Try and delete kodi itself and reinstall the new version "Krypton" then fresh add your add-ons. 

Also, I discovered that 1 Channel sucks and exodus is about 10000X better for quality. 

29 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

I checked google playstore for kodi krypton...nothing by that name. Only kodi and I have the latest version

each version of kodi has a nickname, like android versions, If you only just brought it its probably krypton already, it says what version on the loadup screen. 

I dont think true would be blocking the addon, as others have said the add ons come and go, they will probably do an update in a week and it will start working again. 

Edited by Peterw42

I had the same issue of losing all my favorites when I was updating Kodi so I set up a free Trakt.tv account which sinchronizes directly into exodus and salts so now I save all my favorites in Trakt and when i upgrade or set up a new box I just add my Trakt account.

if you google exodus and Trakt there are plenty of instructions on how to do it .

On 10/4/2016 at 7:56 PM, Kenny202 said:

I checked google playstore for kodi krypton...nothing by that name. Only kodi and I have the latest version

Did you check on the google play store from your android box or your computer? Because it will be different. 

When you start up your android box and kodi, do you have Kodi Krypton loading screen?