Fat Sam - the truth

MrMuddle

I was mildly tickled by your shared 'leaving sunderland' quip Mr Muddle, so pressed 'like'.

Got an on-screen warning that "you are not allowed to give reputation to this member". Curious - sounds like you got a yellow or red card, but as far as I can see the 'Like' has stuck.

I know all you cynics out there are predicting he gets his creds back ultimately in this f****ed-up world of football corruption and greed, but seriously, really? My guess is no way in hell does Fat Sam get back into English football management. It would make a mockery of the 'fit and proper person' rules and would consign the English FA to the same dustbin as FIFA - IMO. I will personally quit watching all football if it happens.

Anything FA-led - yes I'll stand by that!

Believable exhonorations (skeptically assessed) from the present charges excepted.

[My career included responsibility for business ethics in one of the world's largest accounting/consulting businesses. Personal bete-noir of mine!]

The Premier League could not give tinker's cuss about the England team and their manager, unless it's their manager who may be pinched. Only one club is wholly English owned and has an English manager: Burnley. It's not a great deal better in the Championship, which is packed with Premiership aspirants.