Best Cinema In Bangkok

Jookster

Yeah...

I don't really want to sit at home and watch movies all the time though, kind of takes the novelty value away doesn't it

Thats the whole point of the cinema - it's an experience!

Thats why I want to be king for a couple of hours :D

Can you imagine your partner/girl-friend/wife in an attendants uniform, bringing you drinks with a smile??... :o

Edited by Nikkijah

I like the paragon, but only because i have a close friend who is food and beverage manager for the whole chain, so i dont pay for bowling or cinema or anything else at any of their locations.

If i have to pay i have always enjoyed the emporium, or if i feel like splashing out some cash then i go to gold class at siam, but i wouldnt go for a normal seat at siam, as i dont think they are as comfortable as emporium. :o

Best for surrounding facilities has is probably MBK: a few decent restaurants on the same floor as the cinema including a surprisingly good Isaan restaurant tucked away in a far corner, "Viet" Vietnamese food is pretty good and then there are all the fast food options if you're feeling unhealthy. And all the good 6th floor options are only a stone's throw away also.

Unlike Paragon where there is nothing except a Starbucks and popcorn stands! In fact, Paragon all round is amazingly short on restaurant options.

Century Plaza is best for the quiet option with a pretty good screen also, and House RCA for good quality movies. Lido at Siam occasionally has a few decent non-blockbuster movies too.