Video: Bangkok road rage as motorcyclist kicks brother and sister off their bike

rooster59

Video: Bangkok road rage as motorcyclist kicks brother and sister off their bike

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOuq7VlOnlAnuiT3tQMLOKdsaefRoPNwJnpstcXk8.jpg

Image: Thairath

BANGKOK:-- A video taken by a concerned member of the public in Bangkok yesterday shows a motorcyclist in a black shirt kicking two others off their vehicle after an argument.

The incident happened at midday on the Kanpapreuk Road. The two people kicked to the tarmac are brother and sister.

The brother Natthaburut Sirichetthamart, 27, told Thai Rath that the other man had gone through a red light earlier. They had argued and a member of the public had intervened and advised him to ride off.

This he did but the man in black followed him and continued with the argument. Each side told the other to apologize before Natthaburut rode off saying 'let's sort it out at the station". After that the man in black caught up and kicked out sending brother and sister sprawling to the road before fleeing into the distance.

Bang Khun Thian police said that the assailant's bike is registered to a woman and they suspect that the rider was her 19 year old son.

The matter is currently under investigation to confirm the details of that and assess the injuries to the brother and sister before charges are laid.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-02

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good job by the motorist with the camera, if no camera the scumbag would have got away with his disgusting habits.

Hopefully the police will do something, not just the usual 500 baht fine.

He could have seriously hurt them or even killed them.

OMG! Road rage .. 500B and a Wai and it's over.

The real issue here is the bigger picture.

The driver education system, we have all been shook up after an unexpected red light jumper crosses our path.

The polices inability to enforce the law. How many times do they see it and do nothing?

The publics 'Mai pben rai' attitude - the brother was advised to forget about it and ride on .. How about the whole crowd disassembling the offenders bike and telling him to walk home?

Let's not mention that the brother and sister aren't wearing a crash helmet ...

Thailand - don't create the system then moan about the problem.

I witnessed the same thing when I first moved here. A guy on one bike and a girl on another bike, but in this case it was the girl who kicked the guy of the bike and the bike slid off the road and hit a pedestrian waiting for the bus. When I bought my first car in Thailand the very first thing I did was install a camera in the front and rear of my car.

I remember a friend telling me the same thing happened to him. He was on his motorbike with a friend on the back, and he said he did nothing to aggitate the other guy. He said they simply rode past his big bike on their scooter. The guy on the big bike started to kick their bike whilst cursing at them. Guy on the big bike followed them all the way back to their apartment and said he was a big police officer. Said they were in big trouble and to come to the police station. They just ignored him and went in. That was the end of it. 

I believe my friend didn't do anything wrong and it was probaly a case of small penis syndrome. If I was on bike with a friend and some dude kicked my bike, I'd stop straight away and give that dude a good shoeing. But then again, this is one of the many reasons I don't ride a bike here. 

Nice of the "video maker" to take the time and get it on camera. Seems he suspected what was going to happen, as he stopped behind the bikers to watch the argument.

However, after he saw the kick and the brother and sister fall off their bike, he didn't even stop to offer help or check how bad they hurt.

Seems that many people all over the world these days think the new social responsibility is social MEDIA responsibility. Filming fights, accidents and all sort of social mishaps, but never even think to try to prevent it or offer real help after the fact.

Sad future for humanity.

44 minutes ago, LukKrueng said:

Nice of the "video maker" to take the time and get it on camera. Seems he suspected what was going to happen, as he stopped behind the bikers to watch the argument.

However, after he saw the kick and the brother and sister fall off their bike, he didn't even stop to offer help or check how bad they hurt.

Seems that many people all over the world these days think the new social responsibility is social MEDIA responsibility. Filming fights, accidents and all sort of social mishaps, but never even think to try to prevent it or offer real help after the fact.

Sad future for humanity.

Looks to me as though the car driver stopped as soon as it was safe, after the exit from the petrol station by which the incident happened.

Let's see, the play.. they find the dude, he makes his act of contribution, shakes hands with the couple, ALL is forgiven.. reason, the devil made me do it.. Accepted..

Play 2, Somchai is paid a visit, never walks again.  Jungle J..

Dam Burmese Scooterists on there pcxs!

Hope he was chased down and made to eat the road himself. 

You dont do this to your worst enemy but your family. Come on.....

An accident like this is enough to have killed them. They are incredibly lucky. Saw a guy once just turn too sharp going around a puddle from an interestion barely moving and he slipped  then high sided all by himself while trying to get balance. His head hit the road. Dead and a nasty site. Doesnt take much people. Wear helmets!. Been envolved myself in motorcycle racing of all forms since a child and will not go out without. A skilled rider knows that cockyness, lame excuses of driving slow or its just around the corner and egos are what gets people killed. Sure i ride very powerful bikes with sneakers and without gloves sometimes but helmets are basically free in this country an even though the TIS sticker means its probably just as strong as an icecream container its

still better than dead.

We should take note that that little bastard at first is driving on the couple's right side ...but when he is preparing to kick them, he goes over to their left side (where there is hardly any room) because he WANTS to kick them into the traffic!!

Edited by amykat

This can be treated as attempted murder. It is more than attempted homicide. He kicked them towards the road where the traffic was. 

If he would have been riding his bike at the right side of the victims it would have been another story. 

Lock this guy up and throw away the key.

Back in January 2012, I learnt how crazy and dangerous a Thai driver can become if you even LOOK at him in a way he deems offensive.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/735264-nightmare-in-pattaya/

Lesson learned. Ever since that day I do NOT 'give the eye' to ANY driver here in Thailand even if he just made the most cretinous and dangerous move. I do NOT honk either, of course.

Unless you're Rambo, Superman, or some kind of Wizard of LOS, I strongly suggest you follow the same policy if you wish to stay alive in this country. It's not about being right or wrong, brave or not, it's about survival in a country where people can and do run amok on a regular basis. 'Amok', a Malay word, by the way, which speaks volumes about anger containment in Asian cultures (it goes right back to Confucius), and what happens when the dam breaks loose.

Edited by Yann55