Mum asked me to kill her, says son, 35.

rooster59

Mum asked me to kill her, says son, 35.

aHR0cDovL3BlMS5pc2Fub29rLmNvbS9ucy8wL3VkLzQxNS8yMDc2NTgyLzE1LmpwZw==.jpg

Image: Sanook

PETCHABUN:-- A son strangled his mother to death then waited three days before reporting what he had done and turning himself in to police.

Ong-art, 35, said his mother Jamnian, 60, had requested that he kill her then wait to report it so she could "stay at home for a few more days".

Police went to their house in Sokprong sub-district of Wichianburi in Petchabun yesterday. Jamnian's corse was already rotting and there was a bad stench throughout the property.

The body was taken for autopsy.

Ong-art told cops that he had strangled her to death. He said that his mum was stressed out after disagreements between siblings. She had tried to commit suicide many times and Ong-art said he had prevented this many times.

He admitted on Wednesday he was a little drunk. He decided he would kill his mother. He asked her: "Are you ready to die now?", he claimed. She replied that she was. Before he started to strangle her she asked him that if he killed her he should not report it to anyone for three or four days as she wanted to stay home for a few more days.

When that time was up he phoned police before turning himself in at the local station.

He was found to have never been treated for or reported himself for treatment from mental illness.

He was charged with murder.  

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-02

I hope law prevails. Murder is murder. Just because some one is down in the dumps emotionally one day it doesnt mean they are the next. The thought of assisting in death is wrong on so many levels. Im assuming that this braniac  took 3days just to come up with this half-witted story.

On 02/10/2016 at 0:22 AM, wanderluster said:

you know when you have been in thailand toooooo long.   i actually believe this guy. after dealing with villagers for many years this sounds like the mentality of an old village lady.

You could be right Wanderluster. I was amazed by the amount of amulets they sell in Thailand.

May be 99.5 percent of the population believe in ghosts and evil spirits. The Thais are so afraid of ghosts. Monks contradict all buddhist teaching when they sell or give out buddhist amulets for protection against bad luck and evil spirits.

I once told my Thai friend his amulet cannot prevent car accident but if you don't step on the gas too much, observe the rules and laws you will be ok.

2 hours ago, anotheruser said:

According to the guy in the article about making meth legal Thais don't turn into craze dope fiends when on meth like people do in other countries.

That's because Thai 's are different and farangs just don't understand. 

12 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

I think Yaba told him to kill his mum.

Possibly, but possibly not.  I do know one thing.  It is so widely consumed that I would bet money that it is responsible for many of the unexplained temper killings and road rage incidents.   It is probably the final component in many cases of people becoming murderously offended.  And they are thinking of decriminalizing it.  Grass, yes! Opium yes! Ice/Meth/P?  It's the third biggest fatal curse in Thai society after alcohol & injured pride.  edit:  I went way off topic there.  Sorry!

Edited by The Deerhunter

6 hours ago, wanderluster said:

you know when you have been in thailand toooooo long.   i actually believe this guy. after dealing with villagers for many years this sounds like the mentality of an old village lady.

60 is not old.