Trump offends again

webfact

36 minutes ago, stander said:

Frank Luntz Focus Group: Who are you willing to vote for? BEFORE #DEBATE • Hillary: 8 • Trump: 9 AFTER DEBATE • Hillary: 4 • Trump: 18

Frank Luntz is a Republican Party pollster. Has been all of his career.

A career Republican and pollster.

Trump won his base, 42% by most accounts. Clinton's winning percentage in the debate of +5% parallels her average lead in the polls of +5% (and in other reliable polls by yet more).

No sale.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Strange said:

Yep reliable is a good choice, you can close the thesaurus now

Not looking good at all. So far just the Abe Lincoln joke Tweets alone are wounding "Hill" 

Trump was politically dead going in to the debate and he was politically dead coming out of the debate.

Dead is dead.

Just now, Publicus said:

Trump was politically dead going in to the debate and he was politically dead coming out of the debate.

Dead is dead.

He was on life support before the sex tapes emerged, and close to death, so yes, dead is dead. "Dead man pacing and prowling" tonight on the stage. 

1 hour ago, keemapoot said:

He was on life support before the sex tapes emerged, and close to death, so yes, dead is dead. "Dead man pacing and prowling" tonight on the stage. 

Ah, that's it. Trump is one of the "walking dead", now I recognize him. He kept shambling back and forth on the stage. Then he would stop and loom over Hillary. Once in a while he would spew some acid retorts from his sound hole. Perfect image. Zombie Trump.

1 hour ago, Strange said:

More leaks and exposure on "Hill" lying and misleading EVERYONE are in the pipeline btw

Cant wait to see some unbiased polling information after this 

This is not an invitation so please control yourself

Picture...thousand words...and all the rest of it...

Trump-Behind-Clinton-Second-Debate-e1476064001366-620x433.png

I'd thought for a brief moment it was a Hollywood promo of another psycho flick based on a Victor Bueno theme...

4 hours ago, Publicus said:

Dead is dead.

Not sure. Anyone can select useful images. If Trump is dead why did the fly land on Hillary's face?

Fly2.jpg

6 hours ago, Publicus said:

I'd thought for a brief moment it was a Hollywood promo of another psycho flick based on a Victor Bueno theme...

Yep. Norma Bates in Psycho. Norman's mother.

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

In fairness, he still has a pulse, but prognosis not good.

Reminds me of the account of Woodrow Wilson laid out in bed during the final years of his presidency being visited by his nemesis Sen. Henry Cabot Lodge who said, "Mr. President, we're praying for you."

"Which way" Wilson replied.

I dare say that the political prognosis for Donald Trump is good news. :giggle:

• 1 year later...
On 10/10/2016 at 1:29 PM, Publicus said:

I thought Trump was bad but can you imagine having to look at that face on the news everyday! Evil lying lady.

1 minute ago, MrPatrickThai said:

I thought Trump was bad but can you imagine having to look at that face on the news everyday! Evil lying lady.

I don't understand the base hatred so many right wingers have for Hillary Clinton except that she is a feminist. She looks like a normal older lady. Why does that disgust so many people? It's truly bizarre. 

Just now, Jingthing said:

I don't understand the base hatred so many right wingers have for Hillary Clinton except that she is a feminist. She looks like a normal older lady. Why does that disgust so many people? It's truly bizarre. 

I'm not a right winger.

I hate her for the lack of integrity she has, the lying, selling arms to.... etc etc etc. Her fraudulent foundation, her husbands ridiculous paychecks for speeches, in return for her giving political favours. 

She is FAR from a normal old lady, she couldn't even beat Trump in the election with all the unfair advantage she had, what a loser. 

1 minute ago, MrPatrickThai said:

I'm not a right winger.

I hate her for the lack of integrity she has, the lying, selling arms to.... etc etc etc. Her fraudulent foundation, her husbands ridiculous paychecks for speeches, in return for her giving political favours. 

She is FAR from a normal old lady, she couldn't even beat Trump in the election with all the unfair advantage she had, what a loser. 

I already get enough Fox News propaganda on Fox News. She isn't president. trump is. trump is the most horrible president in American history. There is no way Clinton could have done worse. 

Just now, Jingthing said:

I already get enough Fox News propaganda on Fox News. She isn't president. trump is. trump is the most horrible president in American history. There is no way Clinton could have done worse. 

I would never watch that channel.

I think Trump is the best one since Carter.  Reagan was ok, but the Bushes were evil. How can a rational human being say that Trump is worse than what the Bushes did, starting wars to benefit their oil companies. hAs trump killed millions of people like past US presidents? 

2 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

I would never watch that channel.

I think Trump is the best one since Carter.  Reagan was ok, but the Bushes were evil. How can a rational human being say that Trump is worse than what the Bushes did, starting wars to benefit their oil companies. hAs trump killed millions of people like past US presidents? 

He hasn't even been in office a year yet. Give him some time or rather rope to hang himself.