cough syrup with codeine/promethazine?

P4K

also while on this topic is ritalin sold through pharmacies or just through the hospital? Im planning on seeing a ppsychiatrist to prescribe me ritalinbut live far from cm ram so wouldnt want to go there all the time

Ritaline = solely through hospitals, it is a tightly controlled substance. Will be very expensive at a private hospital so I suggest going to a government one if you can handle the extra red tape and long waits.  See one of the psychiatrists at Sripat or visit Suanprong Psychiatric Hospital  http://www.suanprung.go.th/eng/

Cough medicine with codeine =  ditto. Codeine is treated as a Class 2 narcotic, same as morphine, believe it or not. You will not  find robitussin brand here but there are local equivalents. HOWEVER, what you can get OTC, at any pharmacy or even 7-11, that works just as well (assuming you want this for cough suppression) is Brown Mixture which contains an expectorant and trace amount  if tincture of opium. Green package with red tiger in it.

23 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Ritaline = solely through hospitals, it is a tightly controlled substance. Will be very expensive at a private hospital so I suggest going to a government one if you can handle the extra red tape and long waits.  See one of the psychiatrists at Sripat or visit Suanprong Psychiatric Hospital  http://www.suanprung.go.th/eng/

Cough medicine with codeine =  ditto. Codeine is treated as a Class 2 narcotic, same as morphine, believe it or not. You will not  find robitussin brand here but there are local equivalents. HOWEVER, what you can get OTC, at any pharmacy or even 7-11, that works just as well (assuming you want this for cough suppression) is Brown Mixture which contains an expectorant and trace amount  if tincture of opium. Green package with red tiger in it.

cool thanks for the reply, do you think it will be easy to get a ritalin prescription? I'm like 100% possitive I have adhd my teachers even recommended me to get checked for it but I've never been diagnosed also how expensive would the examination be and how expensive are the pills?

As an adult with no prior history of diagnosis of ADHD, no,  it will not be easy. It will depend on the expert opinion of the doctor treating you and some tests may be administered. Anxiety disorders in particular can present with similiar symptoms so do not be so certain you have adhd and let the doctors make their assessment.

Cost of a consultation with a psychiatrist at a government hospital will likely be just a few hundred baht, maybe more if some cognitive tests have to be administered.

Ritalin brand is an expensive import. There is  a less expensive generic equivalent called Rubifen and government hospitals will likely have it. How much it costs exactly I can't say.

On 10/3/2016 at 0:24 PM, Sheryl said:

As an adult with no prior history of diagnosis of ADHD, no,  it will not be easy. It will depend on the expert opinion of the doctor treating you and some tests may be administered. Anxiety disorders in particular can present with similiar symptoms so do not be so certain you have adhd and let the doctors make their assessment.

Cost of a consultation with a psychiatrist at a government hospital will likely be just a few hundred baht, maybe more if some cognitive tests have to be administered.

Ritalin brand is an expensive import. There is  a less expensive generic equivalent called Rubifen and government hospitals will likely have it. How much it costs exactly I can't say.

cool thank you