back in uk now

alzack

6 minutes ago, pattayalover said:

. they spent all their saving and now complain they must go back to UK and complain about the system. " oh poor me, the £ lost 10%...I must go home now, bouhouhouhou "

Why would they complain about the Pounds devaluation if they had spent a all their money and had none left ?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, pattayalover said:

been in Thailand long time. I have seen many guys spending all their money here In thailand, buying house, sending their kids to expensive international schools , making parties every week ends, bought expensive cars... they spent all their saving and now complain they must go back to UK and complain about the system. " oh poor me, the £ lost 10%...I must go home now, bouhouhouhou "

what about living cheaply.? I guess many didn't learn anything in their life except consume as much they can until they need help from their government. This is why Thailand is not for everybody but only for the real men.

Ok good on you

3 hours ago, pattayalover said:

been in Thailand long time. I have seen many guys spending all their money here In thailand, buying house, sending their kids to expensive international schools , making parties every week ends, bought expensive cars... they spent all their saving and now complain they must go back to UK and complain about the system. " oh poor me, the £ lost 10%...I must go home now, bouhouhouhou "

what about living cheaply.? I guess many didn't learn anything in their life except consume as much they can until they need help from their government. This is why Thailand is not for everybody but only for the real men.

You most  hang around bars a lot I would say not for me the bar seen .

lots get suck in here , what gets me is there is lots now on the internet and books about thai hookers and man still get suck in , not understand that at all 

I tell people if you go to thailand you not get involved with bar hookers stay away from them just do your thing with them and then throw them out .

thai hookers are the worst of the worst in thailand.

On 10/11/2016 at 2:35 PM, possum1931 said:

Back in Glasgow last month trying to prevent kicking over all these cups sitting beside

all these Eastern European women sitting begging on the pavements all around the city centre.:post-4641-1156693976:

have some sympathy. you could have been born into one of those families. 

What nonsense.

My kids are in international school. Are you saying I should 'live cheaply' and take them out?

Areyou saying I should sell my 5 Series too?

Living beyond your means is silly but lets not pretend that living cheaply is a lifestyle choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I find amazing in this thread,is that there has hardly been any mention of the bureaucratic procedures, that the O.P. Has had to undertake in order to re-establish himself in his Own  country. This is in spite of him stating that not only is he a British citizen,but he has also continued to pay Tax and N.I. Into the U.K. for 44yrs Whilst living outside the U.K. Some will say "so what" we also have to go through some buracratic checks here in Thailand, and that's the point,we are only guest in this country, while the O.P. Has returned to his OWN country,yet  is treated in such an appalling manner. 

Edited by nontabury

2 hours ago, nontabury said:

What I find amazing in this thread,is that there has hardly been any mention of the bureaucratic procedures, that the O.P. Has had to undertake in order to re-establish himself in his Own  country. This is in spite of him stating that not only is he a British citizen,but he has also continued to pay Tax and N.I. Into the U.K. for 44yrs Whilst living outside the U.K. Some will say "so what" we also have to go through some buracratic checks here in Thailand, and that's the point,we are only guest in this country, while the O.P. Has returned to his OWN country,yet  is treated in such an appalling manner. 

He should arrive on a rubber boat. He will get free house, money and benefits galore.

I wonder how long it will be before the people wake up to what their governments ( the people that are supposed to work for them ) are doing and throw the bums out, along with all their lackeys.

4 hours ago, Dagnabbit said:

What nonsense.

My kids are in international school. Are you saying I should 'live cheaply' and take them out?

Living beyond your means is silly but lets not pretend that living cheaply is a lifestyle choice.

Of course it's a lifestyle choice.

Who has been forced to buy house rather than rent, and I hope people choose to have children ( it's not true that storks drop them down the chimney )?

No need to have a vehicle in the city, and the majority of Thais make do with a m'bike.

It's all a CHOICE.

What nonsense.

yes you should live cheaply because one day your pension will be reduced and if you have no saving left , it will be over. back in UK like many farangs.