How To Meeting A Thai Lady For Long Term Commitment.

Bud1000

I am new to Thailand and it seems as though it is easy to meet "a" Thai girl. But I am interested in meeting a loving and beautiful TG for a long term relationship and possible marriage. I know many people find the right girl in a bar and that is great but you do also here some horror stories.

I was wondering if any long term residents and/or senior posters had any tips regarding finding an honest long term love in Thailand. Does Thailand have introduction agencies? Is there a "singles" scene for over 40s in Bangkok?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if it is a good idea going into any relationship expecting it to be long term.

much healthier to take it slowly and see what happens.

why are you particularly interested in thai ladies?

it may be easy initially with a BG or whatever 0 but then you have your work cut out for you - same as in any relationship.

good luck!

by the way - cant seem to find an introduction section for newbies here. is there one?

Edited by goldenmile

& make sure you wear lots of gold :o

Seriously, avoid any type of 'meeting' designed to foster romance, simply attracts the wrong type.

Meeting a girl through a day to day activity is best, eg work, tour, snorkelling.

Or simply find a girl who is working in a regular job and slowly work your charms.

If I were you, I'd start with Pattaya or Soi Nana and Soi Cowboy if in Bangkok. Hundreds of honorable, honest and loving beautiful girls there :o

I know many Westerners here are for finding the love and marriage with a bar girl and I think they are very lucky but I don't feel it is for the right choice for me.

If I were you, I'd start with Pattaya or Soi Nana and Soi Cowboy if in Bangkok. Hundreds of honorable, honest and loving beautiful girls there :o

I know many Westerners here are for finding the love and marriage with a bar girl and I think they are very lucky but I don't feel it is for the right choice for me.

Too stuck up for a nice village girl? :D

by the way - cant seem to find an introduction section for newbies here. is there one?

Have a gander at this thread... and say Hi to everyone there. :D

Somehow.... I smell a troll... :D

Have a gander at this thread... and say Hi to everyone there. :D

Somehow.... I smell a troll... :D

Sounds a lot like the "fire and brimstone" guy from up North

Too stuck up for a nice village girl? :D

NO I am most respecting of bar girls but don't feel they are the right marriage for me. I am not knocking others' choices in ladies.

You guys are for having the laugh. English isn't my best language so please don't have the joking with me too much.

In my own country I would meet the right lady at work or the social engagment. Now that I have retired to Thailand most of the lovely ladies I meet are in the bar for long time.