October 4, 20169 yr Had a run up to Cardiff today to get a single entry tourist visa, I had a 12.30 appointment. Due to unusually light traffic I arrived at 11.10, so I thought I'd pop in and let them know I was about and would be at my appointment. I walked out of the consulate at 11.20 visa done and dusted!!! There was another guy in there form filling and an old couple struggling to fill in the forms with a staff member was helping them and they still managed to sort me out in 10 minutes, now that is amazing service. Way too efficient for the Embassy to compete with, mind you, the staff were Welsh, not a Thai in sight. Edited October 4, 20169 yr by sierra01
October 5, 20169 yr Got three years ago to deal with Cardiff Consulate:i can confirm they efficient and mind service of their staffs.From what you wrote its seems they don't change the way they approach.
October 8, 20169 yr The same can be said for the Birmingham Consulate, efficient, effective, and service oriented, however I hear it's now closed because the Consul (if that's the correct title) passed away. More's the pity, but a drive to Cardiff isn't hard to take.
Create an account or sign in to comment