Joshua Wong: Thailand bows to China's deportation request

webfact

Good luck Joshua ... You are taking on a big biiiiig opponent, and that makes you an exception, because in myths, David stands up to Goliath, but in real life, David bows to Goliath. Thailand just proved it, nothing specifically Thai here, just typical human and typical politics.

For China, Joshua and Thailand are both insects. A very small one, and a slighty bigger one, that's all.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chinese flaxing their weak muscles, because commies are scared of a 19 yr old outspoken idealist and a hero to so many in HK. Propaganda by people who have no democratic understanding criticize him and call him trouble maker,  just yesterday Pattaya English radio station called Joshua Wong a trouble maker and undesirable and this was by an Englishman anouncr who i presume was brought up in the cradle of our democratic values ( UK).

Mr radio Pattaya  announcer people in HK only want what you already have in the western world  a right to honest democratic  elections .. You are a discrase to the country that raised and educated  you, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't know about this guy but many so-called activists world wide are funded by NGOs with the usual Sorus type names and actual government departments or conservative Think-tanks linked to them. They are not as spontaneous or as altruistic as they appear to be. Always nice to see locals opposing their corrupt governments but when they are funded by foreign entities then I think its fair to assume they are political in nature pursuing foreign interests, not for the benefit of the local population.