Man says he stomped 7-year-old boy after playtime gone wrong

snoop1130

17 hours ago, Xircal said:

I tried to make sense of it by using Google Translate to translate the Thai text into English. It looks as if the kid who got kicked belonged to some kind of gang which robbed people so I guess the father was dishing out a warning not to get his children involved. Maybe that justifies the father's actions.

Nothing justifies an adult beating a child like this.  Maybe he was just showing his son the way to behave?

7 hours ago, freebyrd said:

I had a tough upbringing as a kid, spent 20 years in the army as a physical training instructor and also did a stint as a night club bouncer, so I've seen the rough side.. All that said, I have never seen acts of violence like we're seeing now in TL. This going for the head time after time is really sickening to watch. Despite what others may say, after 3 decades of experiences in TL, standards seem to be slipping and becoming more depraved with each passing week. If someone had done that to my 7 year old he would never walk again.

Similar experiences. 30 - 40 years ago in the UK people were weary of Afro-Caribbeans. You knew if you got into a fight with them they would do anything and never knew when to stop. It seems like that attitude is now afflicting Thais. Time and time we see Thais in packs assaulting other Thais of all ages and sex. Often to extremes with severe brutality that clearly is an attempt to kill or seriously injure their victim. And more often than not, the punishment if any, is very weak by other countries' standards. Small fine, some nice wai-ing, apologies, counter suing etc etc.

I see this lunatic has filed a police complaint against the 7 year old alleging that he hit his 4 year old first. Now he's been exposed publicly anything to avoid loosing face.

Things are much different here than when I first started coming in the early 90's. Even noticeably different to 10/15 years ago. Now, if you are unlucky enough to become involved in a violent fracas then be prepared to fight for your life - literally. 

Whatever happens with the police and court this scum bag will probably get retribution. The 7 year old's family will also want to keep face.

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Similar experiences. 30 - 40 years ago in the UK people were weary of Afro-Caribbeans. You knew if you got into a fight with them they would do anything and never knew when to stop. It seems like that attitude is now afflicting Thais. Time and time we see Thais in packs assaulting other Thais of all ages and sex. Often to extremes with severe brutality that clearly is an attempt to kill or seriously injure their victim. And more often than not, the punishment if any, is very weak by other countries' standards. Small fine, some nice wai-ing, apologies, counter suing etc etc.

I see this lunatic has filed a police complaint against the 7 year old alleging that he hit his 4 year old first. Now he's been exposed publicly anything to avoid loosing face.

Things are much different here than when I first started coming in the early 90's. Even noticeably different to 10/15 years ago. Now, if you are unlucky enough to become involved in a violent fracas then be prepared to fight for your life - literally. 

Whatever happens with the police and court this scum bag will probably get retribution. The 7 year old's family will also want to keep face.

A society on the decline.

23 hours ago, Xircal said:

I tried to make sense of it by using Google Translate to translate the Thai text into English. It looks as if the kid who got kicked belonged to some kind of gang which robbed people so I guess the father was dishing out a warning not to get his children involved. Maybe that justifies the father's actions.

Are you <deleted> serious can't believe you just said that, the kid has nothing to do with hat the parents are, doesn't justify this at all.

39 minutes ago, Canuk23 said:

Are you <deleted> serious can't believe you just said that, the kid has nothing to do with hat the parents are, doesn't justify this at all.

We only know what the video shows us! It doesn't reveal what the circumstances were which led up to the violent act.

Maybe the seven year old has been repeatedly bullying the four year old and told his father about it. Maybe the father already warned him verbally in the past or else but the child took no notice. What would you do if it was your child that was getting bullied or beaten up? 

Too many people jump to conclusions when events like this take place.

4 minutes ago, Xircal said:

We only know what the video shows us! It doesn't reveal what the circumstances were which led up to the violent act.

Maybe the seven year old has been repeatedly bullying the four year old and told his father about it. Maybe the father already warned him verbally in the past or else but the child took no notice. What would you do if it was your child that was getting bullied or beaten up? 

And who is jumping to conclusions now?

And as for a 7 year old giving a 4 year old a hard time (if in fact that is right - seems more like jumping to conclusions) I certainly wouldn't be laying the slipper into the 7 year old - simply remove the 4 year old away from harm -- problem solved. 

25 minutes ago, Xircal said:

You gotta be kidding, drunk, or on LSD to write such a tremendously weird post.

As you could see were the kids playing together when &lt;deleted&gt; arrived and starts kicking the shit out of the boy.

Little kids do often lie about things and even when the older one had done something to the weird guy's son, there's no excuse for kicking somebody, especially an innocent child on his head.

If you really think that a boy would deserve something cruel like that, no matter what the older boy had done to the child you're ready for a mental hospital and a danger for other people. Or plane a brainwashed Neo Nazi.

The joke is that you're making something up that was nowhere mentioned. You're only assuming something that comes from your own, I believe really sick mind.   Shame on you.   

You basically give all people green light that it's okay to kick somebody on his head, regardless  if the skull is fractured, or the person is afterwards in a wheelchair. 

I've read a lot of posts on TVF, but yours tops most of them. I'm really amazed that people like you exist and can only assume what you would do to kids who beat your child.

You're the one who jumps to conclusions and make a poor beaten guy to a dangerous boy? I feel so sorry for him.   

BTW, the weird guy's son is much bigger and stronger. So how could the little one harm him? By telling him that he's a buffalo, perhaps? 

Edited by lostinisaan

5 hours ago, Artisi said:

And who is jumping to conclusions now?

And as for a 7 year old giving a 4 year old a hard time (if in fact that is right - seems more like jumping to conclusions) I certainly wouldn't be laying the slipper into the 7 year old - simply remove the 4 year old away from harm -- problem solved. 

You miscontrued what I said. I mentioned an alternative explanation that's all.

But until the case goes to court, nothing can be derived from the video other than a grown man attacking a young boy. And to repeat what I mentioned already, I'm not condoning that.

On 10/7/2016 at 9:32 PM, Xircal said:

I still would never hit a 7 year old boy especially kick him in the head  

the way he did that is intent to kill or render disable for life, There are 

other ways to deal with that without violence for gods sake he's 7 he is still a baby.