Pattaya cops sing to strengthen their hearts

Rimmer

Pattaya cops sing to strengthen their hearts

1210-n20Cop.jpg

PATTAYA:-- Pattaya police have uploaded a home-grown music video to support fellow officers and tell people that most officers have good intentions.

Pol. Sen. Sgt. Maj. Konjanat Chumhiran and Pol. Sen. Sgt. Maj. Ratchapol Khumthong are the vocalists on a six-minute-plus video posted online that also features another Pattaya cop on guitar.

“Bok Jai Hai Ton” – or “Telling My Heart to Be Strong” – aims to support police officers who commit their time and effort to protect the residents and visitors. The goal is to convince the public that not all cops are corrupt and the majority became officers to help the public.

The lyrics urge “keyboard warriors” – online posters who often abuse others in relative anonymity – to use proper language and live in peace.

See more: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/pattaya-cops-sing-strengthen-hearts-151020

PATTAYA MAIL 2016-10-07

We used to get a copper come in our bar,when we had it.He was an Ok Joe,He liked to play pool and always left his side arm in his bike seat.He had been using the bar before we took it over and we never had any bother with him.He always came in wearing plain clothes.

He was a good enough customer,always paid his bill.One night after closing he stayed late to watch the English premier league match.He got talking and told us that as a low ranking cop,he had to pay for everything himself.That was his uniform,his bike,his gun and other things.In general converation,the thing about stopping people and taking bribes from ferangs,the good and the bad reasons were discussed and when i asked him about the corrupt cops,his answer was,'We get shit wages and some of us have got wives and kids to look after,that why we do it,and we know where and who to do it to.If you was in my situation,wouldnt you?"

I suppose he had a point,mans inhumanity to man and all that.