Cut and paste has not worked for many weeks.

peeba7

When typing a post in Firefox;  it used to always work. Fix please?  Should be easy enough?

Sorry if I repeat myself as I am also having a very hard time simply searching for all of my topics/posts.  What is the trick to that please in the advance search option or also broken?  I tired many options and then gave up.

I have no problem cutting from a ThaiVisa page and pasting it back into a ThaiVisa post.   I use Chrome.  Like the 2 cuts and pastes I just did below...one was a cut and paste of  your post above and another one from a random news article in ThaiVisa.

1st Cut and Paste

You can't cut text from a Thaivisa page but you can copy it and then paste into whatever text processor or text entry box you like. On a Windows computer I use Ctrl+C to copy, Ctrl+V to paste.

2 Cut and Paste

He told the media that he had received some documents, including a list of the names of the entire delegation from the office of the prime minister’s secretary-general and there was not the name of a TV announcer.

So did it CUT from the original post Pib ?

No it did not cut, as it is still there and not CUT at all, meaning you only Copied Maestro  post and NOT CUT IT. :passifier: but using the CUT and not Copy still works the same way.

In a nut shell it is Copy and Paste and not Cut and Paste

Win :shock1:

Thanks BENQ I finally figured out how to find my content as you mentioned.

Cut and paste  and copy and paste simple do not work anymore in my version of FF when before it was no problem. .  If i write something here and copy it and then try to re-paste it here or anywhere else, say notepad, it does not work. I dare not use cut and paste or I loose it all that i typed here which happened more than once.!  The clip board is not recalling the text properly or at all.

This webiste is the only one where this is an issue.  Probably since all the major changes, more bugs.

Yes I can write it in notepad and paste it here but if i cut the title from the text to paste it in the title box, when i start a new topic, i get all that i previously copied or cut.

If I select the above sentences (highlight it) then choose copy (or cut) with either the mouse or the key commands as mentioned this is what happens.  I get the last thing i copied to paste from another program, site or application. .

Archived