Trump's shocking crude comments on women leave him reeling

rooster59

I wouldn't be surprised if Bill is already ordering his redwood hot tub to be placed on the roof of the White House - but not too close to the AA gun installed there.   Let's see; at least two jacuzzi nozzles, and a black curtain to go around its perimeter.   Oh why not have a telescope put in alongside.    

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ChidlomDweller said:

Weak argument!!!   I get it.  You like aspects of the guy and are willing to hold your nose for the unsavory side of him.  Private citizen or not, he used this to boast endlessly about his superior judgement and now he lies and lies and lies about it.  

You're also trying to confound being a hot-blooded male with being a serial sexual harasser.  Yes, most of us engage in locker room talk like this, but most of us can keep our hands to ourselves.

If you had a billion dollars and a penthouse in Trump Tower and women were throwing themselves at you, you'd be smelling the flowers and picking the fruit too...don't kid yourself. Heck, I've only got a small condo in Pattaya and the ladyboys throw themselves at me and I can't resist...sometimes they have to put me in handcuffs  :lol:

4 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Well let's see...how much hate from this social justie here...we have fat-shaming, Bill of Rights shaming, food-choice nazism, and general hatred for people with different political beliefs. Nice.

Not so.  To put it in Trump's language, "I assume, some of them are good people."

Just now, OMGImInPattaya said:

They can decline to represent clients or causes that are morally offensive to them if they wish...apparently Hillary had no problem with this.

3 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

They can decline to represent clients or causes that are morally offensive to them if they wish...apparently Hillary had no problem with this.

I'll tell you a secret. You just agreed with the point I made .  

6 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Poor Kellyann.  She should get triple salary for combat pay.  She should also get each week's paycheck in advance.  Trump is already cutting back drastically on his promised 100 million $$'s of campaign ads.  Even he, in his idiotic stupor, can now plainly see he's lost.

Trump surrogate Scottie Nell Hughes questions the timing, and by inference the credibility of the latest Trump "surprise".

http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/10/07/cnn-trump-supporter-attacks-credibility-hot-mic-video-because-timing-release/213641

3 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

If you had a billion dollars and a penthouse in Trump Tower and women were throwing themselves at you, you'd be smelling the flowers and picking the fruit too...don't kid yourself. Heck, I've only got a small condo in Pattaya and the ladyboys throw themselves at me and I can't resist...sometimes they have to put me in handcuffs  :lol:

That tells us all we need to know about your good self...

Anyone want to start a pool to see how many more rakes this greasy sleazeball fraudulent con artist can step on? 

The next debate should be fun. I can't wait for Trump to start the philandering Clinton portion of his attacks. They'll be rolling in the aisles. And let's face it, Clinton infidelities was all he had left. At the upcoming debate, Hillary Clinton should insist upon a foot thick partition of plexiglass between her and Trump.

The train is roaring down the mountain with the brakes burned out, picking up speed with every twitter. Speaking of which, where are the cheeto jesus tweets in all this? 

Rachel Maddow just reported that GOP officials are meeting in DC to discuss the strategy if Trump were not the nominee.  The officials are meeting to discuss what to do if Trump resigns the nomination. They are not meeting to boot him from the ticket since they do not have that option available.

Mike Pence, this is your day!

Trumpeteers still think this isn't important? This is Trumps 47 percent moment !!! 

Now it's up to Democrats to take down the rest of the Republican psychopaths with him. There are a ton of Congressional Republicans out there who are now having to change their undershorts and consider their futures. The job is not finished.

14 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Trump is already cutting back drastically on his promised 100 million $$'s of campaign ads.  Even he, in his idiotic stupor, can now plainly see he's lost.

Trump probably is trying to hoard the remaining cash in order to pay himself back for all the "loans" he has given to his campaign. Trump probably wants to make sure he doesn't lose a single penny by foolishly wasting it on frivolous campaign marketing. I am sure he is trying to figure out a way to keep campaign money back so he can claim it as his own.

4 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

You just made me vomit a bit of my breakfast.

6 year old Donny Trump kneeling down, holding the neighbor's puppy with the weight of his knee, while burning little black spots on its fur with a magnifying glass.  Donny's mother comes rushing out of the mansion, "Donny honey, don't torment the puppy like that!"

Donny, "I don't know what 'toe men' means, but come on mom.  It's not so bad.  Billy does worse. He put a snake through the clothes wringer, and there was blood and guts all over.  You should have seen it." 

2 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

6 year old Donny Trump kneeling down, holding the neighbor's puppy with the weight of his knee, while burning little black spots on its fur with a magnifying glass.  Donny's mother comes rushing out of the mansion, "Donny honey, don't torment the puppy like that!"

Donny, "I don't know what 'toe men' means, but come on mom.  It's not so bad.  Billy does worse. He put a snake through the clothes wringer, and there was blood and guts all over.  You should have seen it." 

Did you take your meds this morning? 

3 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Writers of college textbooks for POLITICAL SCIENCE 101, are going to have to write a whole new chapter.  Chapter 11?

Good one Boomer. For those who don't get the joke, Chapter 11 is bankruptcy. In this case, moral and actual bankruptcy of the Republican party. The nice thing about Chapter 11 though, is that it is not liquidating bankruptcy, but rather called reorganizing bankruptcy, giving you a second chance at life. So, the joke is the GOP is now bankrupt, but can be reborn, reorganized, and come back to life.

Hey, wait a minute...didn't we say that after Mitt Romney lost last cycle too??? The GOP are slow learners.

6 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Writers of college textbooks for POLITICAL SCIENCE 101, are going to have to write a whole new chapter.  Chapter 11?

You mean like the Criminal Justice profs had to do for serial sexual predators, the forensic science profs did for fabrics and semen stain analysis, and the law professors for presidential impeachment?

The kaka is really going to hit the fan in the coming debate….Crooked is obviously going to trot this incident out and Mr Trump will retaliate with full force.

Crooked needs to be careful what she wishes for...

BTW I was discussing this with some non PC american ladies and they laughed it off saying that's how all guys talk in private…specially alpha males.

Trust CNN…..Hillarys donor…..to rake up the muck big time over this. Shysters!

This is all storm in a teacup stuff. I'm neither a Trump nor Clinton fan, and quite frankly not greatly interested in this seemingly unending carnival that apparently passes for an election in USA.

With all the real issues to be concerned about, what is all the fuss over some boys banter over a decade ago. 

1 minute ago, stander said:

If you think risqué comments made a decade ago are more concerning than a corrupt, bought and paid for warmonger, then vote for Hillary.

Trump just released a video on Facebook saying the same thing. 

That will probably take care of all this nasty business. Onward and upward!  :cheesy:

3 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

I hate to be the one to have to break it to these women, but 93% of men say these things about women when there're among themselves (the other 7% are gay and say the same things about men but the body parts are different). As Trump said, it was "locker room talk." Your shock and horror is misplaced, and if such talk is a real concern of yours, you need to have a talk with your own husbands, boyfriends, and sons who talk about women in the same way when you're not around.

And keep in mind,  we're electing the president of the most powerful country in the world...not a church choir director.

3 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

I hate to be the one to have to break it to these women, but 93% of men say these things about women when there're among themselves (the other 7% are gay and say the same things about men but the body parts are different). As Trump said, it was "locker room talk." Your shock and horror is misplaced, and if such talk is a real concern of yours, you need to have a talk with your own husbands, boyfriends, and sons who talk about women in the same way when you're not around.

And keep in mind,  we're electing the president of the most powerful country in the world...not a church choir director.

Most Powerful country in the world???  Hahaha so funny.

More like most annoying country in the world.

Mark Knopfler was right when he sang "you get your money for nothing and your chicks for free" as applied to Trump.  He got his money from daddy for doing nothing, and he got his chicks because he had the money and became a media personality, and because he bullied himself on the chicks. 

Somehow I think Dire Straits wouldn't take too kindly to Trump campaign using their song for his rallys however. :wink:

5 minutes ago, Chicog said:

Highly amusing watching Trump having to read out Kellyanne's apology.

Couldn't be less convincing if he tried.

"Hi, I am Donald Trump. Watch me while I woodenly read these statements straight from the teleprompter that were prepared for me by my worried and befuddled staffers. I will first stiffly express the utmost regret that you were offended and then I will attack my opponent for being far worse than me."

Archived